PDA

View Full Version : Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

TheNordicWave
08-30-2014, 09:40 PM
Hello, Can you please add the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento to The Crew? It is one of my favourite cars of all time, and I know that it will be tons of Lambos in the game, but it would be amazing to see the Sesto Elemento in the game ;)

kussh1234
08-31-2014, 12:18 PM
i agree

Rman2400
08-31-2014, 10:17 PM
Idk if this helps but I think I saw a lamborghini gallardo with a sesto elemento-LIKE body kit in the playground trailer :D

Savage_Mk-II
09-20-2014, 10:31 PM
I don't want to be stepping on people's preferences, but I'm sorta against the ultra-rare giga overpowered supercars being in the game. I mean think about it, the Sesto Elemento had a limited release worldwide IRL, so wouldn't it be a bit weird if you got in a race and all 8 people were driving it? Same thing goes for the LaFerrari. And plus, it gets a little bit lame when they have to balance these hypercars with the more normal cars like SL65s and M6s, and they would have to do that to ensure a balanced racing environment. I'm kinda on the fence about this kind of stuff, unless these types of cars were Circuit-spec only.

Rman2400
09-21-2014, 03:41 AM
Actually, I'm pretty sure that all the supercars/hypercars in this game are only available in perf spec and/or circuit spec, so hopefully it won't feel too bizarre being a classic muscle car guy myself.