PDA

View Full Version : AC: Dynasty - Would you guys be interested?

CoachAssassin
08-30-2014, 04:51 PM
So me and 4 of my friends always had the idea of making our own browser based game. At first we would make an HTML based game like some of these mobster games, and then jump into the whole mini AoE in a browser thing like Grepolis etc. We decided to go a bit with the assassins team and then offer it completely for free with not having to buy **** to advance. I have no clue honestly if Ubisoft would allow such a thing, it would not financially benefit us but maybe create a bit of name for them, otherwise we'd have to go cheesy and call it something stupid and have some less similar gameplay.

Basically with the starting beta version you get to pick if you are either a templar or assassin and you will accumulate points for that side, end of each season one side wins the war and that side gets achievements etc. You can perform enemy action with people from the other side, as well complete missions with people from your side. Allowing pvp trading as well, creating a market in the game for people who dig that. Basically you can upgrade your guys/ancestors with weapons appropriate to them.

I somehow have the idea this could really well as a minigame on Initiates as well, or just something that links directly to AC Wiki to stay canon, or if Ubisoft doesn't want it, to stay just as non-immersion breaking as possible :3.

Tell me what you guys think and if you would play such a game :D?!

marvelfannumber
08-30-2014, 04:55 PM
What is this, Pool Day?

CoachAssassin
08-30-2014, 04:55 PM
What is this, Pool Day?

Cunr pls.

Fatal-Feit
08-30-2014, 05:58 PM
Crud, I voted ''no'' before reading the OP. Pretend there's an extra ''Yes, always awesome'' there. :rolleyes:

SHADOWGARVIN
08-30-2014, 06:01 PM
No, thank you.

CoachAssassin
08-30-2014, 06:04 PM
No, thank you.

Could have just voted that in the poll, instead of wasting everyones time with this post, if you aren't going to reason your answer :).

ACfan443
08-30-2014, 06:19 PM
There are almost as many polls today as there are stickied threads.

SHADOWGARVIN
08-30-2014, 06:19 PM
Could have just voted that in the poll, instead of wasting everyones time with this post, if you aren't going to reason your answer :).

Are you being serious? I did vote in the poll and I didn't waste anyone's time. Don't be so dramatic. So, i don't like your idea. Big deal.

CoachAssassin
08-30-2014, 06:21 PM
Are you being serious? I did vote in the poll and I didn't waste anyone's time. Don't be so dramatic. So, i don't like your idea. Big deal.

There is absolutely no need to post if you already voted other then to be negative, pretending different now is absolutely pointless, last thing I'll say about it.

SHADOWGARVIN
08-30-2014, 06:25 PM
I gave my opinion. What do you think these polls are for? I'm not pretending anything. Don't be so dramatic.

marvelfannumber
08-30-2014, 07:10 PM

No, thank you.

killzab
08-30-2014, 07:23 PM
No thanks

SHADOWGARVIN
08-30-2014, 07:26 PM
No, what are you doing?? You are wasting everyone's time!!

m4r-k7
08-30-2014, 07:28 PM
I would be up for it! A browser based RPG AC game would be awesome! :)