PDA

View Full Version : Did Rebecca, Shaun and William do this thing?

pacmanate
08-30-2014, 03:51 PM
So, as we all know, Desmond had a radical face change between AC:B and AC:Revelations. So what I want to know, is do you guys think that the Assassin's thought Desmond was a bit weird looking so got him plastic surgery? Or do you think his face changed because the Apple did it? :O

Vote now!

Aphex_Tim
08-30-2014, 04:00 PM
They should've changed him into Adam Sandler.

marvelfannumber
08-30-2014, 04:03 PM
I honestly think Desmond looks the wierdest in AC3, it looks like he got 30 years older in the matter of a few seconds, he also had the time to shave during those few seconds too apperantly.

Unless William opened the doors dramatically, closed them, waited a few minutes for Desmond to shave and opened them dramatically again.

aL_____eX
08-30-2014, 08:06 PM
Unless William opened the doors dramatically, closed them, waited a few minutes for Desmond to shave and opened them dramatically again.
lol

I think he looks so weird in Revelations and ACIII. And I hate the fact he looks completely different in every game. I'm voting for the plastic surgery thing because I imagine it to be funny.

LoyalACFan
08-30-2014, 08:11 PM
Plastic surgery could actually make sense, believe it or not, because they needed to sneak him out of the country and Abstergo had wanted posters all over the place.

wvstolzing
08-30-2014, 08:13 PM
On the bright side, the response shows that AC fans are more sane than Star Trek fans.

The latter came up with some sort of official / canonical theory as to why the Klingons got their 'brow ridges' from the early series to the 'Next Generation' (via ST6: The Undiscovered Country)
It was simply because the makeup department thought of the gimmick later on, and couldn't afford to do it in the '60s anyway.

Namikaze_17
08-30-2014, 08:26 PM
Or maybe it has something to do with the Animus..

Every Ancestor he visits, he slightly looks like them, takes their moves, knowledge, even their personalities to an Extent.

Through he looked like that before experiencing Haytham and Connor. But I always thought Desmond's face models were meh.

He looked the best in Revelations...though I like his AC3 model better. Made him look more...fit then in the previous games.

Sushiglutton
08-30-2014, 08:30 PM
I think it was the apple. It also gave Rebecca her horse face in AC3. Apple-Horse, I suppose it was meant to be symbolic in some way.

Fatal-Feit
08-30-2014, 09:03 PM
Desmond had 2 face models in AC:3.

Just saying.

Kakuzu745
09-01-2014, 04:57 AM
Thank god Desmond is dead...just saying...