PDA

View Full Version : What is your favourite Assassin's Creed CGI Trailer?

The_Kiwi_
08-30-2014, 11:38 AM
I've been really excited for this poll, all the trailers are awesome and unique in their own way it's so hard to choose!!
I would love to hear what all you guys think, which one is the best and why??

SHADOWGARVIN
08-30-2014, 11:47 AM
You certainly are in a poll making mood!!

king-hailz
08-30-2014, 11:52 AM
Lol... you sure love polls. But revelations was just too epic! It's my favorite game trailer ever!

Locopells
08-30-2014, 11:53 AM
Assassin's Creed: Revelations, without a doubt.

The_Kiwi_
08-30-2014, 11:56 AM
Yes I love polls, I made them all the time during Sociology at Uni and I think it's the best way to get everyone's opinions.

I wanted to make this poll earlier but I already made 2 today so I thought it was too soon but I was like DAMMIT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONE THINKS so I was like like f*** it I'll make it now :P

Don't forget to say why you like your trailer of choice.

I picked AC1 because it's the traditional assassin theme. Find your target, kill, flee, hide. Alta´r did all of them in the most badass way possible, but Connor was badass in his trailer and Ezio was in ACR but I had to pick just one...

marvelfannumber
08-30-2014, 11:56 AM
But....but AC3 and Unity had 2 CGI trailers! I don't know what I am voting for!

SHADOWGARVIN
08-30-2014, 11:58 AM
The trailer for AC Revelations was truly epic!

The_Kiwi_
08-30-2014, 12:03 PM
AC3 trailer:
The one where Connor ran across the battlefield and took out the British Templar, while Washington and his men watched.

Unity trailer:
The E3 Reveal Trailer, the one with the Lorde song playing and the 4 characters storming the building with French insurgents.

aL_____eX
08-30-2014, 12:06 PM
You like those 'Your favourite xyz' threads right? :p

This is hard... I think I'm going for Unity's Co-op trailer, but honestly you really can't decide which one's best. They are all incredibly awesome.

GunnerGalactico
08-30-2014, 12:12 PM
My favourite trailer is AC2, mainly because it had very stunning visuals and it set the bar for future E3 AC trailers. The rooftop chase was my favourite part in the trailer. My other favourite AC trailers are: ACR, AC3 and ACU.

The_Kiwi_
08-30-2014, 12:19 PM
You like those 'Your favourite xyz' threads right? :p.

Never heard of them, I'm relatively new to this forum so I'm just kinda abusing the poll thing :D

I think this poll is the best so far because most people are finding it so hard to choose, plus it's so interesting seeing what everyone else thinks of the trailers.

Shahkulu101
08-30-2014, 01:05 PM
We've had this thread many times.

ACR, that trailer was spectacular. Just realised I have answered ACR in every one of your polls haha

GunnerGalactico
08-30-2014, 01:07 PM

ACR, that trailer was spectacular. Just realised I have answered ACR in every one of your polls haha

I've noticed this too. He created a lot of poles. :p

Kaschra
08-30-2014, 01:16 PM
Revelations for sure. Everything about that trailer was perfect.
And it introduced me to Woodkid.

The_Kiwi_
08-30-2014, 01:22 PM

Gotta make new polls when new trailers get released.

There are far more polls that I want to make but I've made 3 already so they'll have to wait :P

RinoTheBouncer
08-30-2014, 01:38 PM
AC:Revelations is the best!

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-30-2014, 01:47 PM
Hmm.

Tied at AC3 and Unity. Dx...

AC3 it is

Landruner
08-30-2014, 02:25 PM
ACR was the best trailer of all ACs and with the song iron by French singer Wood kid, that was a piece of a trailer - Btw, for the ones that did not see it yet check the original video for the Iron song, his video is epic as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSkb0kDacjs

CoachAssassin
08-30-2014, 03:07 PM
Assassins Creed Revelations on so many levels. The music, the epicness, the flashbacks... And the ****ing excitement seeing Masyaf Castle then confirming Altair x Ezio game. I rewatched that trailer like 10000000 times.

m4r-k7
08-30-2014, 03:09 PM
I liked AC 2s trailer the most. Was absolutely stunning and explained exactly what assassin's creed 2 was about. Venice carnivals, rooftop running, hidden gun, assassinations. It was just put together so well.

I would have picked unity if they went with the Arno elise cgi trailer for their e3 trailer as that was incredible aswell.

Xstantin
08-30-2014, 05:00 PM
Elise's intro trailer for me.

JustPlainQuirky
08-30-2014, 05:03 PM
Unity.

Dat moosic.

Dem feels.

Hans684
08-30-2014, 05:39 PM
Revelations. It's also the CGI trailer I've watched the most, It's the best CGI trailer performance. And it's our first "mission" in Revelations.

Fatal-Feit
08-30-2014, 05:44 PM
Revelations was the first one to get to me. Oh, the feels... Woodkid and Assassin's Creed. It doesn't get any better than that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMsbMK9Odoc

Second for me is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q-zIsiQSvA

The_Kiwi_
08-31-2014, 09:05 AM
Revelations. It's also the CGI trailer I've watched the most, It's the best CGI trailer performance. And it's our first "mission" in Revelations.

Yes I love how the trailer is integrated straight into the first mission, I thought that was superb.

Hans684
08-31-2014, 09:27 AM
Yes I love how the trailer is integrated straight into the first mission, I thought that was superb.

I meant that the trailer is our first memory, after that the game and second memory(that we play) begin.

Namikaze_17
08-31-2014, 09:58 AM
Unity.

I Just get chills when the Eagle flies over the Notre Dame as Lorde's song plays...Just Epic. Then it's a tie for AC3/Rogue for how epic both Connor and Shay look so my list....
( Even though all of them are Awesome)

1) Unity
2) AC3/Rogue
3) ACR
4) AC1
5) AC2/ AC4
6) ACB

Matt.mc
08-31-2014, 10:12 AM
Revelations. The music, the combat, the moment Ezio get's an arrow to the shoulder and shrugs it off, everything. Amazing.

joelsantos24
08-31-2014, 10:45 AM
I actually found it hard to choose between AC1, my favorite, and AC2, right next to it. I eventually went with AC1. It's my favorite and it's about Alta´r, the greatest Assassin. Enough said. :cool:

RinoTheBouncer
08-31-2014, 11:07 AM
Revelations always tops the list for me. It’s the best trailer from Ezio to the scenery, directing and atmosphere, it’s a piece of art, just like the game itself. And the way the trailer switch to the first mission of the actual game is amazing. My second favorite would be Unity’s Master Assassin trailer. The way he looks at Elise, knows that she’s a Templar after he saves her and we think he’s about to strike her when he makes that gesture but then after the title appears, we see the actual “Unity” is just wonderful!

I also love the ACII and ACI trailers very much. ACI is the perfect representation for the blade in the crowd and ACII is the colorful representation of the beautiful killer and skilled Assassin. ACIII is good but I felt like it showed a whole different version of Connor and the same goes for ACIV. Maybe it’s just me, but I got a different impression on both characters from the actual one that I had when playing both games. Rogue is simple and beautiful. I got the chills when I heard the dialogue, and then followed by the gunshot after the screen goes black, in the end.

This may not be the right place since we’re talking about CGI trailers but I think ACIII’s RISE trailer is wonderful. It’s majorly live action but the dialogue’s and scenes are just so brilliant and heart shattering cause they apply to a lot of nations, not just American during the revolution era.

naumaan
09-01-2014, 02:28 AM
all of them