PDA

View Full Version : Elise-Eve conspiracy

CoachAssassin
08-30-2014, 07:24 AM
I'm getting the feeling that Eve is probably some family or w/e from Juno, and that Juno is looking for her DNA descendants to use them as a host body.

It's just that I find the hint of Elises name to be funny: Gods promise from the greenhouse/gardenhouse. Sound like eve conspiracy much?

king-hailz
08-30-2014, 07:33 AM
It really could be... but I wouldn't hope for it to much... There have been many theories like this before that weren't even close... I have been waiting to hear from eve for a long time. And now that they are trying to get rid of the 'modern day aspects' I doubt we will see eve. We might see like a picture of juno in a glitch in the animus. I know that is some serious modern day progression!

rob1990312
08-30-2014, 08:41 AM
I rekon eve will have to feature more promintly somewhere at somestage during the modern arc so anything is possible

RA503
08-30-2014, 09:09 AM
do not be discouraged guys,I remember in the initiates forum darby saying that eve's plot still up and very little is altered from the original plans after brotherhood

second a e-mail in black flag, abstergo want a eve's blood sample for some purpose, and darby confirmed that maybe is something to do with the blood vials that Aita hid.

rob1990312
08-30-2014, 09:12 AM
Ya there is probably stil a lot to happen

aL_____eX
08-30-2014, 10:24 AM
I f they didn't drop the whole 'Find Eve' thing from previous games with Unity, I hope you're right and we will finally see some conclusion to this.

Layytez
08-30-2014, 12:36 PM
One can only hope that they breathe some life into this plot.

RinoTheBouncer
08-30-2014, 01:41 PM
I wish the writer is profound enough to give us such a story. I mean the First Civ. and Modern Day story interest me more than anything. It’s what got me into the franchise, in the first place with AC1 and I really hope that these loose ends won’t be left like that. I wanna know more about Eve and her revolution.

Landruner
08-30-2014, 02:15 PM
I know...I know...I know - Euhhh. Arno starts with an A as Adam and Elise with E as Eve and the jardins Du Luxembourg are the garden of Heaven, oh dam! I am a genius!

CoachAssassin
08-30-2014, 03:09 PM
I know...I know...I know - Euhhh. Arno starts with an A as Adam and Elise with E as Eve and the jardins Du Luxembourg are the garden of Heaven, oh dam! I am a genius!

That coincidence :3.