PDA

View Full Version : MP achievement not unlocking PC

Voyager456
08-29-2014, 10:19 PM
So im trying to do kill a player using a lift that has been trapped with booby trap achievemnt but it dosnt want to unlock and im prety sure i killed at least 5 players that way
is it a glitch or what? also there is another achievement altough im not sure can i get this one because its a dlc basicaly you nned to make acrobatic and gun kill in 10 seacond with blackbeard character witch is a dlc though when i play in team modes somebody with that dlc can pick him wich means i also play as blackbeard and i did and i did acrobatic and gun in 10 sec but nothing.

CptSkyBear
08-31-2014, 05:43 PM
Hey Voyager!

You will need to be level 26 to use the Booby Trap. Once you have created an ability set with Booby Trap, enter a public or private adversarial match and find a lift on the side of a building. Use Booby Trap on the lift and then either have a friend use it and die, or you can climb the building and wait at the top to present a tempting target.

Voyager456
08-31-2014, 11:27 PM
Hey Voyager!

You will need to be level 26 to use the Booby Trap. Once you have created an ability set with Booby Trap, enter a public or private adversarial match and find a lift on the side of a building. Use Booby Trap on the lift and then either have a friend use it and die, or you can climb the building and wait at the top to present a tempting target.But i am alerady prestige 5 and i did kill at least 5 players with booby trap on a lift and nothing unlocked oh whatewer i dont care that much about achievments was just wondering could it be a glitch or something here is a proof

http://s30.postimg.org/k6zhjc5m9/Assassin_s_Creed_IV_Black_Flag_2014_9_1_0_18_10.jp g

http://s27.postimg.org/floylk8qb/Assassin_s_Creed_IV_Black_Flag_2014_9_1_0_19_18.jp g

Anykeyer
09-01-2014, 01:20 PM
This achievement is tied to 1st MP character pack. Maybe it wont register if you dont have it or play with other personas.

Voyager456
09-01-2014, 01:43 PM
This achievement is tied to 1st MP character pack. Maybe it wont register if you dont have it or play with other personas.Yea but that still dosnt explain why booby trap ahievment isnt unlocking that should be unlocked whatewer character i use.

Anykeyer
09-01-2014, 02:00 PM
This achievement didnt exist before said DLC. Description lacks clarity but it makes sense to require DLC to unlock.

Voyager456
09-01-2014, 03:19 PM
This achievement didnt exist before said DLC. Description lacks clarity but it makes sense to require DLC to unlock.Ah thanks for explanation they should have at least marked dlc achievements like in ac3.