PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 4 PS4 Leaderboards & Kenways Fleet

SpecterWolf-VII
08-29-2014, 10:01 PM
Hi me and my bro are having a few problems with the leaderboards and Kenway's fleet, There are no friends showing up on the leaderboards and in Kenway's fleet, we can't see any of our friends ships to help them along, It used to work fine when we first got AC4, I even went back on to my account where it used to work and that's broke as well, Ive tried deleting the whole thing of my ps4 that didn't work and tried signing up to uplay and added each other and still nothing, any idea's???

aL_____eX
08-29-2014, 10:09 PM
As far as I know (not sure if it's still the case) that has always been a PS4 exclusive problem which still hasn't been solved, where friends don't see each other in Kenway's Fleet and can't compare stats. You say it worked fine before, was this on PS4? Or back on PS3?

PS: Have you tried the companion app? It should work there. Unfortunately, that's no consolation.

SpecterWolf-VII
08-29-2014, 10:26 PM
As far as I know (not sure if it's still the case) that has always been a PS4 exclusive problem which still hasn't been solved, where friends don't see each other in Kenway's Fleet and can't compare stats. You say it worked fine before, was this on PS4? Or back on PS3?

PS: Have you tried the companion app? It should work there. Unfortunately, that's no consolation.

It was back when it was first on the PS4, worked perfectly was able to see my friends boats and see them on the leaderboards, I've just started playing again in the last 2 weeks or so.

Never tried the companion app, as far as I know it doesn't work for speeding up ships?

SpecterWolf-VII
08-31-2014, 12:05 AM
So has this been a problem for a long time? I have looked into it and there doesn't seem to be a fix, the newest patch said it fixed the issue where if some one had over 100 friends it wouldn't work but I don't have a hundred friends, so no idea why its not working, any one know if there going to fix it? seems like a big bug to me but then again with unity soon its not very likely is it?