PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Unity Launching November 11 in US, November 13 in EMEA

UbiJustin
08-28-2014, 04:59 PM
Assassins,

We have an important announcement about the release date of Assassin's Creed Unity. Today, Ubisoft announced that Assassinís Creed Unity will be released on November 11 in the US (North, South, & Central America) and on November 13 in EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Asia).

Read more about the details of the new release date for Assassin's Creed Unity in this UbiBlog post (http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-unity-release-date-november-11/).

Vincent Pontbriand, senior producer at Ubisoft, on the new launch date of Assassin's Creed Unity:

As a truly next-gen game, itís required a lot of learning in addition to the normal production work. As we got close to the finish, we realized we were near the target but still needed a bit more time to hone some of the details to make sure Assassinís Creed Unity is exceptional. We sincerely appreciate playersí commitment to the game and their patience. Itís just a couple more weeks. And itís going to be worth it.
We hope you understand the reasoning behind this change to Assassin's Creed Unity's release date. Please feel free to post your feedback, thoughts, and comments in this thread.1

See you in November, Assassins!

V4sh.
08-28-2014, 10:38 PM
".... a bit more time to hone some of the details to make sure a exceptional game..."

Sure. like Watch_Dogs? ¨¨

I think 2 weeks isn't enough time to improve the performance, but we will see.... Personally I hope AC Unity will have a good PC version, not a horrible port like AC 3 or 4...

VikMorroHun
08-29-2014, 11:44 AM
No problem, just please try to uitilize 4 CPU cores this time. Not the way you did in AC III and AC IV.

Anykeyer
08-29-2014, 01:04 PM
Saw That One Coming...
+30 uplay points

Simbiat
09-05-2014, 04:09 PM
I wonder, will it be "Russian-only" for purchases made in Russia?.. 'Cuase experiecne with Watch_dogs, for which I had to fight for a refund stops me from pre-ordering ACU and FC4...

sushimaster006
09-22-2014, 10:20 AM
".... a bit more time to hone some of the details to make sure a exceptional game..."

Sure. like Watch_Dogs? ¨¨

I think 2 weeks isn't enough time to improve the performance, but we will see.... Personally I hope AC Unity will have a good PC version, not a horrible port like AC 3 or 4...

HURR DURR LEIK WATSCH DUGS

is that the only argument people can bring up nowadays?

naumaan
09-22-2014, 07:05 PM
well i m pretty much obsessed with unity .. and even if its late, i expect a good release after all .. even if its a bit late ..

strigoi1958
09-23-2014, 12:01 AM
Doh !! I'm in the UK and my birthday is on the 12th :D I hope there's still extremely limited (hopefully none) online bits in the solo campaign. I didn't mind kenways fleet but the hacking from other people in watch dogs was a real nuisance and probably contributed to me deleting it less than half way through.

reptfromlol
09-28-2014, 02:05 PM
well i m pretty much obsessed with unity .. and even if its late, i expect a good release after all .. even if its a bit late ..

Believe me you are not the only one...There is a cool site about ACU http://www.thecreedunity.blogspot.com

wichking
10-14-2014, 10:06 PM
Iam rather mad that the US gets it 2 days earlier.... cant you just make a global release?...

Ranxerox_01
10-15-2014, 11:07 AM
Assassins,

We have an important announcement about the release date of Assassin's Creed Unity. Today, Ubisoft announced that Assassinís Creed Unity will be released on November 11 in the US (North, South, & Central America) and on November 13 in EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Asia).

Read more about the details of the new release date for Assassin's Creed Unity in this UbiBlog post (http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-unity-release-date-november-11/).

Vincent Pontbriand, senior producer at Ubisoft, on the new launch date of Assassin's Creed Unity:

We hope you understand the reasoning behind this change to Assassin's Creed Unity's release date. Please feel free to post your feedback, thoughts, and comments in this thread.1

I'll wait whatever it takes.
I just want to be fluent in PC

Zulexa
10-16-2014, 07:31 AM
Hi there!
They are actually important announcements and I appreciate your post!!
well done!

Legalyptus
10-16-2014, 06:45 PM
Assassin's Creed Uinity Cheap Prize ! :) https://www.g2a.com/r/assasinunityfs

Solitary_Reaper
10-17-2014, 11:03 PM
Hey guys , We have registered the preordered code for ACU team a few weeks ago and after searching for 3 weeks we couldn't find any guys who preordered ACU , we have 2 slots open .The team name is STORMHAWKS.

miklosh13
10-19-2014, 12:08 AM
Found this to be the cheapest place to buy Assassin's Creed Unity:

$43.37

UnlimitedGameStore (http://www.unlimitedgamestore.com/assassin-s-creed-v-unity-uplay-global-cd-key-pre-order.html?tracking=5442e38017132)

Lignjoslav
11-06-2014, 01:45 PM
Darn it, I've got a day off work on 11th, but I'm in Europe! On the 13th, I've got work and I have tickets for a play for the evening. I guess someone is going to be sleepy at work on Friday.

strigoi1958
11-06-2014, 02:14 PM
Darn it, I've got a day off work on 11th, but I'm in Europe! On the 13th, I've got work and I have tickets for a play for the evening. I guess someone is going to be sleepy at work on Friday.

I hope no ACUte illness stops you going to work on that day ;)

CyberGam3r
11-11-2014, 11:36 AM
hello I want to contact support because I pre ordered ASSCR Unity and I can't play it today and there are bunch of cracked versions already, I want this god damn game Why did I bought if pirates can play it before me ? why I have to wait 2 more days ?:mad:

ShootRawGuy
11-11-2014, 12:59 PM
This is insane. Even Steam users can play it before Ubisoft supporters. Why did i buy it on Uplay. Remind me not to do such again :/ Cmon Ubi, open up for Eu users as well.
And i bought the Guillotine Edition. Sooo unfair :(
This can be fatal for Ubisofts Uplay!

D_cover
11-11-2014, 11:18 PM
BS we will see are games next week. Orders haven't even shipped yet. Ubi's couriers are a bad joke.

Angrybirds159
11-12-2014, 03:45 AM
Assassins,

I've found so many bugs while just starting the game, at least on all low settings. I'll go to places and I'll fall through the world, or sometimes all the textures go white and bugs and lags my entire game. and also the 30 fps lock isn't the greatest! hope this helped somewhat! please fix them if you can!

D_cover
11-12-2014, 01:17 PM
Where is the official word on Ubisoft concering are orders? How are they meant to get to us on time while they are sitting in a damn wearhouse? They should be shipped by now. Lazy *** publisher just concerned with how full their pockets are.

alexyush
11-13-2014, 07:46 AM
So it took you guys 4 years to make this, really.. Come on wtf now i would have to wait for the reviews on Farcry 4. This game taught me from now on not trust these publisher they are like politicians the promise one thing, but its the total opposite we receive.

nzrich1
11-13-2014, 09:50 AM
Just wondering as I've never used Uplay, have an email saying their will be a 'download' button on my order page but cannot find one. Did the game release today or is it delayed?

Cheers,

Anykeyer
11-13-2014, 10:01 AM
Launch Uplay PC. Game should be already there in all regions except UK

mme8
11-13-2014, 11:16 AM
Launch Uplay PC. Game should be already there in all regions except UK

Why the delay in the UK? not seen anything saying this from UBI and uplay screen still tells me my preload will unlock 13/11/2014 and i'm in the UK.

Anykeyer
11-13-2014, 02:23 PM
Because of reasons.

pacman4565
11-13-2014, 03:43 PM
Why the delay in the UK? not seen anything saying this from UBI and uplay screen still tells me my preload will unlock 13/11/2014 and i'm in the UK.

Because in the UK new game titles are always released on Fridays. What uplay screen are you refering too, where it says it will unlock today? Because I have also preordered from the UK.

Stormkiller1972
11-13-2014, 05:31 PM
Click on Games, then on Unity, and right in the center of the page it says 'this game is preordered. it will release on 2014-11-13

screenshot:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p27y2cb0wulkt8x/Untitled.png?dl=0

aruler
11-13-2014, 06:22 PM
Maybe it's not delayed, technically AC Unity launches 13/11/14 at midnight.

SteMot_UK2010
11-13-2014, 07:30 PM
https://twitter.com/assassinscreed/status/532930955762495488

stoufla
11-14-2014, 07:56 AM
My Guillotine edition was shipped late and will get it at the 18th of November nice work guys. Shipped standard also not even express to compensate the delay.

RedDevlin
11-14-2014, 10:45 PM
14 of november 22u30 ....

pre-ordered the digital Gold edition on the official UBI store month ago ... release date in Belgium on 13/11...

So why on earth does Uplay only tells me: your game is reserved & available for pre-load, you will be able to play it when it is released...