PDA

View Full Version : AC4 outfits

CmanAmby
08-28-2014, 08:56 AM
I know people love the outfits in this game as they are flashy and all but with practical use.

Aren't you better off just using the Templar?

Assian robes - they never seem to do as said on the sticker guards still see you regardless of how it says they won't see you

Myan - first off why is this in the game? armor to deflect bullets WHAT BULLETS?!?! about the only time I ever got shot was by guys in sniper towers other wise I was just stuck in sword v sword battles

CoachAssassin
08-28-2014, 09:00 AM
I know people love the outfits in this game as they are flashy and all but with practical use.

Aren't you better off just using the Templar?

Assian robes - they never seem to do as said on the sticker guards still see you regardless of how it says they won't see you

Myan - first off why is this in the game? armor to deflect bullets WHAT BULLETS?!?! about the only time I ever got shot was by guys in sniper towers other wise I was just stuck in sword v sword battles

It's a cosmetic purpose, so yeah if you look at a practical point of view the templar armor is the best one.

As for the Mayan armor, it's armor made of material from TWCB. Sometimes you might get shot, now you don't.

GoldenBoy9999
08-28-2014, 01:25 PM
I was wondering if there was an outfits thread. I'd never head of the stealth outfit but when I unlocked it I thought it was awesome. It's like Ah Tabai's outfit! I thought it was really cool, what did anyone else think?

CmanAmby
08-28-2014, 03:55 PM
I was wondering if there was an outfits thread. I'd never head of the stealth outfit but when I unlocked it I thought it was awesome. It's like Ah Tabai's outfit! I thought it was really cool, what did anyone else think?

I thought it was cool by how it looks but then you find out that guards can still see you, as I thought it meant you had a larger invis box but the outfit really just makes the ! meter on people just fill slower

SlyTrooper
08-28-2014, 04:16 PM

It would be cooler if Edward was wearing trousers underneath.

aL_____eX
08-28-2014, 04:43 PM
^ Yeah, Ah Tabai's robes are pretty cool. It definitely fits the setting. But my favorite ACIV outfit by far is the Assassin robes with Haytham's colour style. Unfortunately we can only have it on PS3/X360 and not current gen consoles... :(

Kakuzu745
08-28-2014, 11:11 PM
I actually think a mayan or aztec assassin would be pretty cool. I think Connor's design was pretty awesome and the whole native thing seems to fit pretty well with the assassins look...some of the multiplayer designs were pretty nice...so yeah, the mayan outfit was pretty cool.

That being said, the outfits in BF and AC# were the ones that I liked the least but I guess they are going in the right direction in terms of giving a lot of options :)

GoldenBoy9999
08-29-2014, 01:03 AM
^ I wanted another Native American assassin but they won't do that but they might do a Central American one. This would be the perfect time to re-introduce the Frontier. Also, Edward goes through the game interacting with primitive assassin outfits but I just looked it up and he wears a British one. I don't know which one I'll end up using.

@Daniel I was really looking forward to Haytham's color and I was planning on using it the whole game but I was betrayed by Ubisoft's marketing :mad:

aL_____eX
08-29-2014, 01:05 AM
I was really looking forward to Haytham's color and I was planning on using it the whole game but I was betrayed by Ubisoft's marketing :mad:
I know, that was some awful lack of communication. Thank god, I still played Black Flag on PS3 first so I got to use the outfit.

Kakuzu745
08-29-2014, 06:52 AM
^ I wanted another Native American assassin but they won't do that but they might do a Central American one:

Hopefully...aztec warriors were pretty badass...mix that with the assassin look and we got a serious awesome guy.

http://pre-columbian.wikispaces.com/file/view/aztec_art.JPG/44515019/aztec_art.JPG