PDA

View Full Version : Code Redemption on Kenway Figurine Not Allowing PS4 Choice

Vaughan_Gamer
08-27-2014, 04:09 PM
First off, I'd like to say that I'm greatly looking forward to "Unity", everything looks stunning. Secondly, "Black Flag" is the first AC game that I've played and I'm seriously loving it and it's size. I'd have to say that it's the best game I've ever played, on any platform, and that's why I'm *so* looking forward to "Unity".

Now to the point... I picked up the Edward Kenway figurine from Wal-Mart and followed the directions to redeem Kenway's Family Swords. Unfortunately, it will not let me choose PS4 as there is a lock on that platform choice. Is there somewhere else that one is supposed to redeem codes like this for the PS4? Any assistance would be appreciated.

aL_____eX
08-27-2014, 04:12 PM
I'm sorry to tell you, this codes were not meant to be redeemed on current gen consoles. They're only available for last gen and PC.

pacmanate
08-27-2014, 04:15 PM
Ubi never stated that it was for PS3 and Xbox only. False advertising, or lack of imo.

aL_____eX
08-27-2014, 04:19 PM
Ubi never stated that it was for PS3 and Xbox only. False advertising, or lack of imo.
You're right, but it is how it is. We're definitely not the first ones blaming Ubisoft for this. There was a massive debate about it on the Initiates Forums.

Mr_Shade
08-27-2014, 06:50 PM
As already stated - The codes only unlock items on PS3 / Xbox 360.

There is no format mentioned on the box, though, so sorry for the confusion.

If you wish to check with support, they should be able to confirm:

www.support.ubi.com

Futur3Fo3
09-01-2014, 04:08 PM
I know this was started for PS4, but my code isn't working on my Xbox 360. I "cut and paste" from email and it says it's not valid. I've tried manually entering it from the console and nothing. I bought the figure on Amazon for my sons birthday and I'd like to get this resolved for him.

Landruner
09-01-2014, 07:36 PM
I know this was started for PS4, but my code isn't working on my Xbox 360. I "cut and paste" from email and it says it's not valid. I've tried manually entering it from the console and nothing. I bought the figure on Amazon for my sons birthday and I'd like to get this resolved for him.

I saw your previous post and I already replied to it, well I got the same situation with most of the dolls of the collection. It did not work....no comment for the rest of what i am thinking in writing this.
I am sorry sorry for your son, I got the same for my two boys, and I got the same feeling that you probably have right now, but those AC4BF promo were a disaster, blame it on Ubisoft that made quick third party business deals before the release of the game.

Ureh
09-01-2014, 07:46 PM

https://support.ubi.com
might help.

You can also try the AC Initiates twitter. EscoBlades might be able to help.

JustPlainQuirky
09-01-2014, 07:50 PM
I don't know how law works but wouldn't you be legally entitled to compensation for false advertising?

A refund in the very least?

Landruner
09-01-2014, 08:21 PM
I don't know how law works but wouldn't you be legally entitled to compensation for false advertising?

A refund in the very least?

My point is that some of us should take them to some international courts (no kidding,) - Some European countries such as France banish this type of practice of fake advertizing and sorry to say it is somewhat considered as fake advertizing.

- Anyway "we" should not let this go away or this mockery happen again and we should start petitioning for this. For the ones concerned by those issues PM me.

JustPlainQuirky
09-01-2014, 09:10 PM
Eh.

Too much effort fo mi.

Call me when they start kidnapping children for labor.

Landruner
09-01-2014, 11:08 PM
Eh.

Too much effort fo mi.

Call me when they start kidnapping children for labor.

Or I call you when I see the big fat wolf....