PDA

View Full Version : Possible price drop for DLC

CTEKShinobi
08-27-2014, 02:57 AM
Hi guys I've played the game for about a week now and all I can say is, extortionate prices on DLC for a game I had never even heard of until last week. If I'm going to fawk out 15.99 I want GOLD VIP life time. If I'm missing something please do tell, what I mean is the game is unheard for Ubisoft game and for prices like that I would expect a lot more, unless GOLD VIP is insanely good.

At least lower the prices on DLC and introduce another DLC that will give you everything for example, call it the early access or skip everything.

Insomniac311
08-28-2014, 02:42 AM
Ok I'm not sure you understand what DLC means. There's no DLC for AirMech. There are things you can unlock in the game and things that haven't been added yet. AirMech has a variety of purchase options. Between Diamond Bundles and Starter Pack(which is pure diamonds) to AirMech Prime(unlocks units and other stuff), they all give Silver VIP which is permanent and gives a bunch of benefits. Gold VIP isn't a permanent status. It's a temporary VIP status that you can have for an extended period of time (days to weeks to months).

I'd suggest re-reading everything shown in game and if you are still confused then post back here.

AUTOMATICDONKEY
08-28-2014, 03:48 PM
I'm a Diamond VIP member and spent enough on packs to hit my second tier... unfortunately it seems that there is no extra VIP tickets issued for hitting additional diamond tiers on the Xbox 360 version as there is on the PC version ( for clarification I tried contacting carbon games- who in-turn told me that I had to contact Ubisoft about this issue.... and of course once I contacted Ubisoft, they sent me to Microsoft -dubiously saying that it was a billing issue.
In short I would strongly suggest to anyone, to stop buying packs when you hit Diamond status.