PDA

View Full Version : Something in BF that I would like to know *possible spoiler alert*

CoachAssassin
08-26-2014, 08:02 PM
Ubisoft usually drops casual hints in their games towards newer games, but something I wondered about ACBF. In the prison scene we find out that Mary Read aka Kidd has had a bebeh, I think it's referred to as a she and not a shay ;p, but still I would like to ask if anything has been said about this or if it has been asked to darby? Would be fun to hear some of this kids info in Rogue, be it as small as the conversation guards had about the execution of Bonnet. (rip steed, u magnificent dash buttons guy.)

LoyalACFan
08-26-2014, 08:44 PM
I guess it's possible, but I think they just said that because Mary Read did historically die from complications of childbirth (so far as we know). I think it was just thrown in there as historical lip service rather than a hint at what was to come.

My pet theory before playing the end of AC4 was that Edward was going to find and adopt Mary's child and raise her as his own (Jenny) but then that theory went bust, so.

pacmanate
08-26-2014, 09:57 PM
They killed Bonnet?! I didn't even hear this :(

He was the best :'(

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-26-2014, 10:01 PM
Ubisoft usually drops casual hints in their games towards newer games, but something I wondered about ACBF. In the prison scene we find out that Mary Read aka Kidd has had a bebeh, I think it's referred to as a she and not a shay ;p, but still I would like to ask if anything has been said about this or if it has been asked to darby? Would be fun to hear some of this kids info in Rogue, be it as small as the conversation guards had about the execution of Bonnet. (rip steed, u magnificent dash buttons guy.)

OMG, when was this?!! I really liked him T_T

Ureh
08-26-2014, 10:03 PM
They killed Bonnet?! I didn't even hear this :(

He was the best :'(

Hanged, I think? You hear about his fate when Edward tries to free Mary and Anne. Gotta interact with Jack Rackham's skeleton to hear the conversation.

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-26-2014, 10:06 PM
Hanged, I think? You hear about his fate when Edward tries to free Mary and Anne. Gotta interact with Jack Rackham's skeleton to hear the conversation.

Wow, didn't even know that. Thanks for the info.

pacmanate
08-26-2014, 10:26 PM

Oh yeah.. its a 100% sync thing. Maybe my subconcious kept deleating it

aL_____eX
08-26-2014, 10:49 PM
Wow, didn't even know that. Thanks for the info.
So you didn't 100% Black Flag? Shame on you!

https://31.media.tumblr.com/a68fe220577e00c70e1d7bb4205f0427/tumblr_inline_mjo237ghsX1qz4rgp.gif

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-27-2014, 12:21 AM
So you didn't 100% Black Flag? Shame on you!

https://31.media.tumblr.com/a68fe220577e00c70e1d7bb4205f0427/tumblr_inline_mjo237ghsX1qz4rgp.gif

Lol, but I did. I guess I don't remember the conversation that went on.

Or maybe I didn't want to remember T_T

Kaschra
08-27-2014, 12:29 AM
Shay would be too young to be her kid anyway lol

As far as I know, nobody asked Darby or anyone what happened to the child.
And the fate of her kid is also unknown in real life.

pacmanate
08-27-2014, 03:53 AM
I miss bonnet :\

Or as he was known to me - "Rat Guy"

LoyalACFan
08-27-2014, 06:19 AM
I miss bonnet :\

Or as he was known to me - "Rat Guy"

Nigel West Indies, you fool

jayjay275
08-27-2014, 10:40 AM
"Oh puffer-duff, I'm afraid I've lead us astray Ducan."