PDA

View Full Version : The Assassins, The Templars and The Illuminati

RinoTheBouncer
08-25-2014, 10:38 PM
We’ve seen many political figures in real history being labeled Assassins and Templars in Assassin’s Creed games and I can’t help but remember the Illuminati.

So many conspiracy theories talk about the Freemasons or the Bavarian Illuminati existing before and vanishing and others say they exist until now and they just control everything from behind the scenes. From one look, they appear to be the Templars who seek control and are known for wealth and power.

I remember a member here long ago saying something interesting about them which is that “they’re the illuminated/enlightened ones, the ones who work in the darkness to serve the light” so that makes them more like Assassins. So do you think the Illuminati are Assassins or Templars?

Raibuscus
08-25-2014, 10:45 PM
Templars, Templars fo' sho

Namikaze_17
08-25-2014, 10:51 PM
What if the Illuminati is just parody off the Assassins & Templars?

#Conspiracy
#thetruthhasbeenrevealed

But for all we now the Assassins could be the Illuminati...A
cover up.

GunnerGalactico
08-25-2014, 11:00 PM
That's a difficult one, my knowledge about the Illuminati is limited. However, I feel that they have certain similarities with both the Templars and Assassins. Not only do they work behind the scenes to gain political power and influence, they also combat social issues such as human rights, prejudice and religious persecution- in my understanding that counts as freedom and equality.

aL_____eX
08-25-2014, 11:03 PM
http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/684/6842887/2581934-9938378859-consp.jpg

JustPlainQuirky
08-25-2014, 11:04 PM
Illuminati are their own seperate faction IMO

Assassins vs Templars (freedom vs control)
Illuminati vs Erudito. (hiding informations vs release of information)

GunnerGalactico
08-25-2014, 11:06 PM

^ This. And so are the Freemasons.

MasterAssasin84
08-25-2014, 11:07 PM
I like this thread :)
My knowledge of the illuminati is that they are collective order of Masonic groups that form the illuminati with influences from high ranking figures in society such as Bankers, Lawyers, Stock Brokers , Government Officials and Military commanders to name a few and from what I understand is that the Illuminati is the umbrella representation of these splinter Masonic orders around the world .

I believe they started in the 18th Century in and was founded by a key member of the Rothchilds dynasty.

The way I perceive it is that the global theories of the illuminati is the perfect smoke screen for something more deeper and without sounding judgemental more sinister ? the whole world is discussing who this mysterious influence which is a fairly credible diversion from the true global agenda .

I could be wrong but that is my view .

wvstolzing
08-25-2014, 11:31 PM
Weren't these the Reptilian Alien Demons from a parallel dimension, who withhold secrets of Atlantis from the general public, and own the Federal Reserve?

aL_____eX
08-25-2014, 11:37 PM
Everyone interested, please take the time and watch this. It's the real deal. :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHpZXrEcf58

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-26-2014, 12:13 AM

Agreed.

rickprog
08-26-2014, 12:44 AM
The way I see it, Freemasons irl are similar to Templars, and Illuminati hold a bit of relationship with Assassins. In the game, though, Freemasons are literally just a bunch of guys who have meetings (according to Alex Hutchinson) and Illuminati have not made an appearance yet.

Goxxi
08-26-2014, 02:01 AM
I already opened similar topic ; )

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/900085-Did-the-Templars-actually-the-Freemasons

Mr.Black24
08-26-2014, 02:24 AM
I thought they were separate Orders. I think of it as the Assassins seek peace through freedom, Templars seek peace through tight control and order, Illuminati seek to be malevolent overloads of the world, and Freemasons as a neutral force , or in the AC Universe as Alex Hutchinson once put it, "just boring guys who have meetings." It would be interesting to have the Illuminati as antagonists in the game, a three way war that even the Templar Order with all their reach, wealth and power, would have a struggling blood-match with them, as the Assassins recover from the Great Purge. This gives me ideas..... :)

rickprog
08-26-2014, 02:54 AM
The thing is irl (again, yes) Illuminatis are not the "malevolent" sect conformed by powerful people that basically rule the world. It's a huge misconception created intentionally by Dan Brown's books (by intentionally I mean for purposes of the book, not that he wanted to mislead people with what he was writing as those are works of fiction in any case). That sect people know as Illuminati are actually the Freemasons.

If referring to the AC Universe, then again, Illuminatis don't exist within it yet and Freemasons are indeed just boring guys who have meetings. If Illuminatis were to appear on the AC Universe it wouldn't make sense to have them be an order as powerful as the Templars. With all the uncovered conspiracies, Illuminatis would've been known about already, and just saying they are so powerful they managed to exist under the radar throughout history would be absolutely uncreative and cheesy.

LatinaC09
08-26-2014, 12:49 PM
I always thought that the Templars may be Freemasons....but the Assassin logo looks mighty familiar....;)

RinoTheBouncer
08-26-2014, 01:56 PM

I like this idea so much. I wonder if they’ll actually go that far with the story. I love it when the refer to modern day conspiracies like JFK and the likes.

I like this thread :)
My knowledge of the illuminati is that they are collective order of Masonic groups that form the illuminati with influences from high ranking figures in society such as Bankers, Lawyers, Stock Brokers , Government Officials and Military commanders to name a few and from what I understand is that the Illuminati is the umbrella representation of these splinter Masonic orders around the world .

I believe they started in the 18th Century in and was founded by a key member of the Rothchilds dynasty.

The way I perceive it is that the global theories of the illuminati is the perfect smoke screen for something more deeper and without sounding judgemental more sinister ? the whole world is discussing who this mysterious influence which is a fairly credible diversion from the true global agenda .

I could be wrong but that is my view .

Thanks ;)

Yeah, it has a lot to do with the Rothschild bloodline and certain families. The even say that the Bush and Obama family are part of it now. I don’t know what’s real and what’s a stretch anymore, but I’m really sure that all those conspiracies about them can’t all be wrong.

pacmanate
08-26-2014, 02:13 PM
Freemasons and Illuminati are different things.

Freemasons are Assassin's, but Templars are not illuminati.

aL_____eX
08-26-2014, 02:15 PM
Freemasons and Illuminati are different things.

Freemasons are Assassin's, but Templars are not illuminati.
Whooo? I'm confused now, who is who and who isn't?

pacmanate
08-26-2014, 02:27 PM
Whooo? I'm confused now, who is who and who isn't?

The Assassin's are meant to represent the Freemasons, to help human life, love.

Illuminati strive to control humans in any means possible, by reducing population, having everyone under one banner. Thus, Templars are not Illuminati.

king-hailz
08-26-2014, 02:29 PM
I know so much about the illuminati and the freemasons and 100% it's the templars! They want to control the world. And not to mention the real life connections to the freemasons in real life!

aL_____eX
08-26-2014, 02:31 PM
https://33.media.tumblr.com/1c66cb8290346ee5ba8b53a1cbc82244/tumblr_n41ad4DYbz1rp684do1_1280.gif

Honestly, I don't think the Illuminati have any higher goal or meaning behind their actions. It's all bla bla bla imo. But seeing/discussing the different attitudes these organisations have, you're right.

edit: If there is any goal the Illuminati have, it's money and then... okay, basically with that controlling the world.

pacmanate
08-26-2014, 02:34 PM
I know so much about the illuminati and the freemasons and 100% it's the templars! They want to control the world. And not to mention the real life connections to the freemasons in real life!

Templars are not freemasons what the hell are you talking about.

Freemasons dont want control so I don't know where you heard that.

Freemasons are about finding human strength, in yourself, in each other. Love for each other and to attain knowledge.

Gin0r
08-27-2014, 03:17 PM
I’d like to ignore the conspiracy stuff for a moment and focus on the real, as in documented in main stream history, Illuminati.

These "Bavarian Illuminati" were founded in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt (no Rothschild), who wanted to spread the spirit of the Enlightenment. Illuminati just means "the enlightened ones". Being a teacher at a mostly Jesuit college he was frustrated by the conservatism that ruled there and by the state of society in general and wanted to force evolution toward a free society ruled by reason. One could almost say that he was a proto-anarchist because his eventual goal would’ve been the end of both government and religion. Of course such ideas quickly earned you the suspicions of the authorities and the Illuminati order was forbidden in 1785.
Consider that the Jesuits who Weishaupt opposed feverishly, some say like a paranoid, are sometimes connected to the Templars and I think you know where I think the Illuminati’s allegiance lies in the AC universe.

And another thing I read while I was looking up something else for this post: One of the Illuminati’s symbols was the owl of MINERVA.

Ahhh this would all fit so perfectly into Assassin’s Creed’s story... and imagine the twist when it turns out that the Illuminati are the good guys and not reptiloid blood-drinking satanists from inside the earth.