PDA

View Full Version : Brand new to Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed generally

JackHBush
08-25-2014, 09:53 PM
Can someone please tell me what DNA is all about? What is the synchronization all about? And how do I get healed? Thanks a lot. Looks like a good game but a lot new to get used to. I'm playing on Windows 7.

Ureh
08-26-2014, 04:14 AM
Hello and welcome,

1. I'm not sure what you're trying to ask about DNA? Do you mean the DNA menu inside the game? If yes, then it serves as folder for all the memories you've played. You can visit this folder to replay a memory (very convenient if you have a favorite mission or need to retry a mission to get one of the optional objectives). It's also a good place to review all of the Guild Challenges, this way you do not have to travel back to their headquarters to view the bulletin.

2. The overall synchronization percentage found in the top-right corner of the DNA menu represents how much of the game you've completed. Each mission/memory also has optional objectives that you need to achieve in order to reach 100% overall synchronization. You're not required to reach 100% synchronization to complete the game (ie reach the last mission). However, there is an optional questline, called Cristina Memories, that requires you to have at least 75% overall synchronization in order to unlock the last Memory.

3. Not sure which button on the keyboard will heal Ezio, as I don't play on PC. There should be an in-game instruction manual somewhere in the pause menu (Database >>> User manual).

However, if you're playing with an Xbox controller, then you can press the left d-pad button for quick medicine (or press RB to access the inventory wheel). You can also visit Doctors or loot guards to obtain more medicine. You're also able to reconfigure the hot keys on the d-pad.

JackHBush
08-26-2014, 12:27 PM
Thanks very much. I didn't know what to ask about DNA but your answer pretty much told me what I was wondering about.