PDA

View Full Version : Now STOP, i want a refund !!

B3N--
08-25-2014, 06:59 PM
Ho wait, i have not play that game since about 4 month and there is no multiplayer already? Why?

Why have you sell that game with the multiplayer feature (i brought it for that) and you never implement it?

We have all pay for a game in kit and we must pay again to play your "awesome DLC".. you guys just dreaming; i really hope people will wake up about you, and you will pay your inefficiency in the future and when that will come, we will all come here and say "Welcome to the future!!"

I will never come back for a redlynx game because you guys are just liars; and i really hope Ubisoft will wake up about you and stop working with studio like yours, it's a shame.

So now the wait have to stop and i come here to ask for a refund for "false advertising" because it is...

But no doubt on that, for sure you will just delete my post, it's more easy to do that than to be professional.

Redlynx, i wish you the best for the future and hope we never have to play one of your game anymore.

RetiredRonin
08-25-2014, 08:04 PM
Hello frakass, I understand your frustrations. While we are working very hard on the multiplayer aspect of Trials Fusion, you are tired of waiting. It has been 4 months since the launch of Trials Fusion and we hear from many players that they are more than ready for online MP. Hopefully we can get some news out shortly, but for right now, I'm afraid I don't have any information to give out.

Delete your post? Nope. You are entitled to your opinions, and as long as your posts don't break the rules, they won't be removed. However, for refund requests you will need to contact the entity that you purchased Trials Fusion from. For Xbox 360/One digital downloads, that would be Microsoft, for PS4 digital downloads that would be Sony, as you have posted on the Support-PC section I assume you are a PC player, for PC refunds the largest digital stores that offer Trials Fusion are Steam and Uplay, and then there are the physical shops that are too numerous to list.

Inquisitor_FIN
08-26-2014, 10:29 AM
You bought the game for a feature you could have easily figured wasn't in the game at the point of purchase.
Now, after 4 months of owning the game, you're going to ask for a refund?
Good luck with that, especially with Steam :)

shakeyclaret
08-26-2014, 06:49 PM
You bought the game for a feature you could have easily figured wasn't in the game at the point of purchase.

Give the guy a break...
Do you check every single purchase you make online 1st for reviews? Doubt it.
Also, reviews of this game before release were not allowed (wonder why) and it does say online mp on the box.

Rudemod 69
08-26-2014, 08:14 PM
Also, reviews of this game before release were not allowed (wonder why) This is now common practice in the industry.There was a time when you could see the reviews before release and have a pretty good idea if the game would be any good or not.Fast forward to the present day and you have to drop 40 bar and hope you haven't purchased a turkey.:)

Inquisitor_FIN
08-26-2014, 10:34 PM
Give the guy a break...
Do you check every single purchase you make online 1st for reviews?

Actually yes, yes I do. That is my responsibility as a consumer.

EmptyBottle4
08-27-2014, 12:27 AM
Actually yes, yes I do. That is my responsibility as a consumer.

Please stop trolling.

Inquisitor_FIN
08-27-2014, 12:59 AM
Please stop trolling.

It's not trolling to be aware of what you're buying, it's in fact a pretty sensible thing to go for.
I wouldn't buy a car without checking there's an engine in it.

purpleoozi
08-27-2014, 04:11 PM
If I would've made the same post farkass did, THEN and only then would Shifty have deleted it :)

All joking aside though, I think farkass was sticking around 4-months after the fact WAITING for Online MP to come around in hopes that it would be available sooner rather than later. One can only assume that his patience wore thin to this point and now he wants his money back since there is STILL NO ONLINE MP. Can't blame the guy for that.

... See what I did there with the capitalization of a select few words? ^ Pretty nifty little thing I do.

RetiredRonin
08-27-2014, 04:40 PM
If I would've made the same post farkass did, THEN and only then would Shifty have deleted it :)

That's not true, sir. Though it is a little ironic that you complain about being singled out in posts that.... single people out.

B3N--
08-31-2014, 11:03 AM
All joking aside though, I think farkass was sticking around 4-months after the fact WAITING for Online MP to come around in hopes that it would be available sooner rather than later. One can only assume that his patience wore thin to this point and now he wants his money back since there is STILL NO ONLINE MP. Can't blame the guy for that.

... See what I did there with the capitalization of a select few words? ^ Pretty nifty little thing I do.

Yes i have come and say i want a refund, but i was sure before writting that thread that i will never get my monney back, or they must do that for so much people apart some fanboy of trial game..

I have come to say that because i don't like that selling method and it's that i want to point, i'm not sad, it's just 20€ but for me the "false advertising" have to be pointed for some people who don't have do the mistake i've done, buy the "game".

For me it's clear, redlynx are not professionnals and i will never pay anymore for one of their game; and i hope people will just wake up and the next trial game they will sell will judge them.

So i will go and don't come here for a long time, thanks for reading me and for some people, thanks for trying to understand what that thread was made for ;)

Good luck and have fun !!

Bye

B3N--
08-31-2014, 11:10 AM
Now, after 4 months of owning the game, you're going to ask for a refund?
Good luck with that, especially with Steam :)

To answer you, you are totally wrong because i have look some video and have done some search before buying and "the multiplayer feature" was announced since the start of the game's sell.

And i say "refund" to bring attention not to get my money back because i know it's really hard to get that.

Bye, have fun