PDA

View Full Version : The "KIDS" console not "MATURE" enough.

littlebudy
08-24-2014, 06:23 PM
Nintendo losing support from this company is going to be a HUGE cost. Nintendo should get the acatoinol AC game, so why are doing this. Let me say I love you'r company but the wiiu is diffrent so you should use that tech to make a better AC game. Nintendo is going to make lots of money next and this year so to make more money, you should use the feature (s) of the wiiu. Like use the touch pad to command attacks on enimies. Or use it to draw up short cuts. The possibilities are endless, so why dont you work more with Nintendo. I thank you for reading this and more colabs the better.:mad:

FlamingMoh
08-24-2014, 06:27 PM
Stopped reading at 'acatoinal'.

EmbodyingSeven5
08-24-2014, 06:41 PM
sorry to tell this but only a small minority of gamers have a wii U. and an even smaller minority actually plays assassins creed on the wii U. so if ubisoft went through all the work to make the next AC compatible with a Wii U they would just lose money in the end. black flag didn't do well either on thw wii U
LOL and acatoinol isn't a word!

Fatal-Feit
08-24-2014, 06:52 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Ubisoft likes money. The Wii U is not 3rd party friendly and only has a few million copies sold. --Let alone an outdated hardware. Publishing games on the Wii U is a waste of time and money on their part. They've already attempted twice with AC:3 and AC:IV.

All I can say is, if you're a Wii U owner, look forward to the exclusives, not 3rd party games. The Wii U has been my favorite console this generation so far for MK8 and The Wind Waker HD alone.

Aphex_Tim
08-24-2014, 07:29 PM
As much as I love Nintendo, If they wanna keep their company running in the current gaming industry, they really need to wake up. I really appreciate them trying new stuff all the time but in this case, it just doesn't work. More and more developers are dropping support for the WiiU so I hope this will serve as a wake up call for them.

AherasSTRG
08-24-2014, 08:07 PM
I used to love Nintendo. They were always innovative and creative. I own the Wii and I absolutely love it. Star Wars The Force Unleashed, Mad World, No More Heroes, Twilight Princess, all great games. I was looking forward to the next Nintendo console.

And what did they do? Added a nonsensical useless touchpad, while overpricing their console at launch. God no. I upgraded my PC back then with the same money I would need to buy a Wii U and turned into a gaming machine.

LoyalACFan
08-24-2014, 09:00 PM
Wii U is in a weird limbo state because it's stuck somewhere between the seventh and eighth console generations. It's more powerful than the PS3 or 360, but not as powerful as the PS4 or XB1. Third-party companies are dropping support for it left and right because games can't be easily ported over from either PS or Xbox, and it hasn't sold well enough to justify the cost.

pacmanate
08-24-2014, 09:03 PM
At least the Wii U comes with a free dinner tray

LoyalACFan
08-24-2014, 09:12 PM
lol

Sesheenku
08-24-2014, 10:18 PM
Yeah you're not getting Unity on those specs. Rogue would work but whatever. Who buys a Wii-U for AC anyways? Shouldn't you buy that for that sweet new upcoming open world Zelda?

"Stopped reading at 'acatoinal'."

It took me about a minute to figure out what that's supposed to be. Christ. I think it's occasional but it's so butchered I can't possibly know for sure.

hood3dassassin5
08-24-2014, 11:01 PM
Wii U is in a weird limbo state because it's stuck somewhere between the seventh and eighth console generations. It's more powerful than the PS3 or 360, but not as powerful as the PS4 or XB1. Third-party companies are dropping support for it left and right because games can't be easily ported over from either PS or Xbox, and it hasn't sold well enough to justify the cost.
It's Gen 7.5, the one almost nobody knows about.

Fatal-Feit
08-24-2014, 11:03 PM
It's Gen 7.5, the one almost nobody knows about.

I thought that was the PS4 and X1.

pacmanate
08-24-2014, 11:09 PM
I thought that was the PS4 and X1.

nope

Dev_Anj
08-25-2014, 12:57 AM
Unity won't run on the Wii U without a major downscaling, for obvious reasons.

Also the main problems with Nintendo and the Wii U are its comparatively low power and Nintendo's attitude to third party companies.

HiddenKiller612
08-25-2014, 01:05 AM
Sorry to say, but if you bought a WIIU looking for anything beyond first party titles... There are many reasons why Devs don't port their titles to the WIIU.

iDad_1
08-25-2014, 07:43 PM
Sorry to say, but if you bought a WIIU looking for anything beyond first party titles... There are many reasons why Devs don't port their titles to the WIIU.

There's only one reason - their Publisher tells them not to. If the Wii U had sold as well as the Wii, it would still make economic sense to port Rogue, even with the lower percentage of Wii U owners that would buy it, (compared to owners of other consoles). But it hasn't, so the numbers just don't add up. To be fair to Ubisoft, they've given "Mature" gaming on the Wii U a much better shot than any other Third Party Publisher.

If sales of the Wii U do pick up now, as they look like doing with the release of MK8, Smash Bros and a new Zelda game, I think it will be too late for "Mature" gaming to make a come-back on the platform. By that time, the Wii U will only be seen as a good second console by PS4 / XBox1 owners.