PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion:Video Replay Feature

GoldenBoy9999
08-24-2014, 06:02 PM
The talk about being a sniper and sneaking in, taking out your targets got me thinking. What if when doing your assassination, a video clip was recorded? Now I know PS4 and Xbox One can already capture video. Let me elaborate.

Number one, all HUD should be disabled giving it a cinematic feel. So you could do the mission with the help of HUD but it'd be disabled in the clip. If the video is longer than 5 minutes ( Xbox time limit) then it could shorten it to make a highlight reel of sorts. Maybe doing close ups on guard deaths, and of course the main target. The video could be captured from multiple angles to make a better viewing experience.

You could then show these clips to friends and family. Or you could review them to figure out how to do better next time.

What do you guys think? Would you like this?:D

SHADOWGARVIN
08-24-2014, 06:03 PM
A little late to be adding any new features, don't you think?

GoldenBoy9999
08-24-2014, 06:06 PM
@SHADOWGARVIN It could be for the subsequent games too you know ;)

Fatal-Feit
08-24-2014, 06:11 PM
They could always patch it in.

SHADOWGARVIN
08-24-2014, 06:12 PM
Sure. I like your idea.

JustPlainQuirky
08-24-2014, 06:14 PM
kinda like mario kart tv? sure wynaut

GoldenBoy9999
08-24-2014, 06:20 PM
^ yeah that was one of my inspirations

CoachAssassin
08-24-2014, 06:22 PM
Given the fact that you now play in the MD story through helix, it's actually plausible to nicely integrate this. Going a step further, allow players to completely broadcast their blackbox attempts, and do the same for co-op.

This is something for future AC's as well and it's not that hard to add, but a really nice feature. Would be great from Ubisoft to let us know if it's a thing that is reachable and interesting for them :)!

See, these small suggestions are things that make community workers within Ubisoft useful, they can read this **** and see if people are interested in it, without suggesting something unrealistic.

GoldenBoy9999
08-24-2014, 06:27 PM
@CouchAssassin Thanks for the feedback! Your last paragraph was the think I was thinking. I thought someone would think it's a good idea.

By broadcast do you mean live?

CoachAssassin
08-24-2014, 06:29 PM
@CouchAssassin Thanks for the feedback! Your last paragraph was the think I was thinking. I thought someone would think it's a good idea.

By broadcast do you mean live?

I actually meant showing it to other players by means of a video, poor wording perhaps. But hey, streaming is something that hopefully will be available once as well, build in some twitch like stuff and watch your buddy attempt the blackbox an entirely different way as you.

GoldenBoy9999
08-24-2014, 06:32 PM
I actually meant showing it to other players by means of a video, poor wording perhaps. But hey, streaming is something that hopefully will be available once as well, build in some twitch like stuff and watch your buddy attempt the blackbox an entirely different way as you.

Yeah I forgot to include that part. I meant for you to be able to share your videos as well. Maybe if one of the Ubisoft people on these forums see little ideas like these they can pass them up the ladder. :o