PDA

View Full Version : AWESOME AC Unity Theory!!!

king-hailz
08-23-2014, 02:01 PM
I actually think this could happen... It could be the link... and I remember Darby saying something about the box in an interview with loomer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqwhMDxHUZw

Fatal-Feit
08-23-2014, 02:14 PM
I made that theory first. :mad: Warahrawarahrah

marvelfannumber
08-23-2014, 02:22 PM
Wasn't this theory around since like, before Unity was even leaked?

EmbodyingSeven5
08-23-2014, 02:41 PM
Wasn't this theory around since like, before Unity was even leaked?

wait how was this theory about the box being a vital point in each of these upcoming stories created before the games it revolves around?

marvelfannumber
08-23-2014, 02:48 PM
wait how was this theory about the box being a vital point in each of these upcoming stories created before the games it revolves around?

I remember somebody making a lengthy video about it, thinking that the next game (AC5 at the time) was gonna involve the box in some way.

Can't find it anywhere right now though cause I am too lazy .

AherasSTRG
08-23-2014, 03:00 PM
Good to see people are finally catching up a year after the initial presentation of the theory...

More precisely, this theory was created and shared by several individuals on the 15th of December 2013. The very day AC4FC came out. Fatal-Feit and me were among the people to support the theory. I have even written an article mentioning the matter on a (non-official) AC Greek fan page.

The events of Freedom Cry are sure be linked to Unity and Rogue, since this has been confirmed by the developers themselves. This strengthened the belief that the box' contents will play a pivotal role in the upcoming games.

The only thing we have yet to discover is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cmqwbZa6_w

The theory I mostly support is the one which says that the box contains Arno's pocket watch. Other people have been saying that it contains part of the Shroud of Eden or a new PoE we have yet to see. I will not get into detail by presenting the arguments of each belief, but you get the point.

king-hailz
08-23-2014, 03:05 PM
The theory made before was by this acconspiracies ages ago but he made an update for the relation to ACU+R

This guy has made some awesome theories... He is the one who started that Assassins creed osiris thing ages ago. He made the picture that's in my signature....

AherasSTRG
08-23-2014, 03:09 PM
The theory made before was by this acconspiracies ages ago but he made an update for the relation to ACU+R

This guy has made some awesome theories... He is the one who started that Assassins creed osiris thing ages ago. He made the picture that's in my signature....

Oh, I see. I thought he was a clueless guy trying to catch up. Neverthless, if you stick in the forums yourself, long enough, you 'll probably be able to witness the birth of most theories yourself. For example, why Rogue was first called Comet, the fact that Shay may be Bonny's son and other sick **** like those.

king-hailz
08-23-2014, 03:16 PM
Coolio

rob.davies2014
08-23-2014, 05:37 PM
It might just be Darby's version of Snicket's sugar bowl.

Maybe we never find out...

JustPlainQuirky
08-23-2014, 05:47 PM
Let "what's in the box" become the new "what is comet" :rolleyes:

Xstantin
08-23-2014, 08:49 PM
It might just be Darby's version of Snicket's sugar bowl.

Maybe we never find out...

I wouldn't mind that actually. Keeping the ongoing mystery might work better than resolving it for the sake of it in order to link something together...

JustPlainQuirky
08-23-2014, 08:50 PM
really all that could be inside it is a piece of eden, an important message, or a key that leads to something important.

it could always be something super cheesy like a memento of a loved one or nothing at all but devs arent stoopid

CoachAssassin
08-24-2014, 07:56 AM
It might feature in rogue, it won't feature in Unity, atleast not as a huge thing. Unity is fresh start, everything that happened before Unity will not be pivotal to the story, except for Juno perhaps of whom we we will learn through Unity's events. I'm pretty sure of this.