PDA

View Full Version : Two Disturbing Things I Did In Assassin's Creed 3

Shahkulu101
08-23-2014, 01:39 AM
Nearby the fort in Black Creek, after you've taken it over, there is a grieving family standing next to 2 graves. They are guarded by patriot soldiers. I arrived there. There were 3 family members, and there was a lady looking particularly sad, sobbing as the soldiers stood by her side. What better idea than to rope dart her in the face, disarm her bodyguard and dispatch her remaining two family members with my acquired musket. Now quivering and wrought with fear, I shot them both right in the face. The three guards remained - they had failed to protect a broken family grieving over their dead, who were the soldiers own brothers in arms - I switched to Connor's tomahawk and mercilessly slashed and cut them down. What was left of the gravesite was six more dead than there was before - as I desynchronised.

Dashing through the trees, I spotted two male elk locking antlers. Fighting near a female elk who stood peacefully aside. She was near some bushes - I could kill her without notice. Making my way down tree and into the stalking zone, I snuck up towards the unsuspecting creature - a thing of beauty and elegance - and buried my hidden blade in her throat. The body lay just outside the stalking zone, which gave me an idea. I threw bait on her dead body, which attracted the fighting elks in the near vicinity. They approached the dead body, taking a whiff of the bait and beginning to eat. Eating off the corpse of their own species. Entertained by the disgustingly twisted situation I continuously threw bait. Before long I had attracted the whole forest. Deer, rabbits and racoons all flocking to eat off of the dead elk. I sensed an opportunity, throwing a trip mine in the midst after moving to the back of the stalking zone to avoid the blast. It was a massacre. Piles and piles of dead wild life all in one spot. Piles and piles of dead animals to throw bait on! I did the deed, and attracted another round of forest creatures and when enough had gathered I blew more up with a trip mine. A larger pile of dead bodies had gathered - a larger pile for the animals to eat off. Then I repeated the bait process. Then the trip mine routine. Over and over again. And the dead animals piled, and they piled and they piled and they piled...

I-Like-Pie45
08-23-2014, 01:45 AM
cool story bro

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-23-2014, 01:53 AM
...You're a horrible person :rolleyes:

Are you trying to be a writer or a crazy person?

Shahkulu101
08-23-2014, 01:54 AM

I'm being a bored person.

Although these two things really happened and I thought they were worth sharing. God knows why I decided to write it in such a way.

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-23-2014, 02:00 AM

Although these two things really happened and I thought they were worth sharing. God knows why I decided to write it in such a way.

Ah, that explains everything I guess :nonchalance:

Conniving_Eagle
08-23-2014, 02:06 AM
Softcore by my standards.

Anyway, I think there are games much more suitable than AC to commit diabolical deeds in.

At the end of the day, nothing tops the Dastardly trophy/achievement from Red Dead Redemption *twirls moustache*

ACfan443
08-23-2014, 02:10 AM
The single most disturbing thing I did in AC3
I played AC3.

Kaschra
08-23-2014, 02:16 AM

I'm also a horrible person, because I couldn't stop laughing at the second story :nonchalance:
Now I want to try it out too

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-23-2014, 02:21 AM
I'm also a horrible person, because I couldn't stop laughing at the second story :nonchalance:
Now I want to try it out too

Lolz, guess you're not an animal person then? :rolleyes:

pacmanate
08-23-2014, 02:30 AM
To celebrate my 15,000 post. I will show you some disturbing things I did.

1. Proof Connor is Evil

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Be2XXqFIIAAwXgu.jpg

2. Proof Machiavelli can reincarnate

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFQLTsmCUAAWknx.jpg

3. Proof that nothing stops Ezio

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFRMkqsCAAImvkM.jpg

aL_____eX
08-23-2014, 03:05 AM
That first story was heartbreaking Shahk.

http://img-9gag-lol.9cache.com/photo/ae305NW_460sa_v1.gif

JustPlainQuirky
08-23-2014, 03:07 AM
Not a disturbing thing I did, but something mildly disturbing for me.

Me just having a grand ol' time parkouring in AC3 and I fall down......

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Dr.-Who.gif
straight onto Haytham's grave.

Wolfmeister1010
08-23-2014, 03:35 AM
I have never laughed so hard. Shahk, you are awesome. Can this thread become a sticky?

shobhit7777777
08-23-2014, 07:26 AM
*Unzips pants*

Sesheenku
08-23-2014, 07:58 AM
I did the most heinous thing possible on this forum. I purposely sent Connor off of the tallest tower.

Too bad this game doesn't have gore, need dat ridiculously unrealistic explosion.

I'm just screwing with you lol keep your jimmies in place ;P

rrebe
08-23-2014, 08:17 AM
I keep reading that last sentence with the let it snow melody in my head :rolleyes:

Sesheenku
08-23-2014, 08:25 AM
Oh, found it.

BOOM BABY!!!!!

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/104/gibfun.jpg

Fatal-Feit
08-23-2014, 08:30 AM
2. Proof Machiavelli can reincarnate

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFQLTsmCUAAWknx.jpg

3. Proof that nothing stops Ezio

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFRMkqsCAAImvkM.jpg

Guys, guys, guys... I don't want to kill the mood but...I have the exact same monitor. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

#feelspecial

Sesheenku
08-23-2014, 08:32 AM
Guys, guys, guys... I don't want to kill the mood but...I have the exact same monitor. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

#feelspecial

Can't you see I'm busy blowing Connor into gibs? Jeez.

Kaschra
08-23-2014, 01:09 PM
Lolz, guess you're not an animal person then? :rolleyes:

I actually like animals a lot, but I can't help but laugh at that story.

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-23-2014, 03:14 PM
I actually like animals a lot, but I can't help but laugh at that story.

Ah, well I will admit I have triggered QTEs with animals on purpose...

With a trip mine in between us muahahaha :p

Sushiglutton
08-23-2014, 04:59 PM
I suppose luring kids to the docks and then push them into the water. But it's debatable if the evily laughing halflings in AC3 are children or some kind of demons. In the latter case I kind of did the people of Boston a service.

JustPlainQuirky
08-23-2014, 05:01 PM
Wait you can actually push them in the water?!?!?!?

THERE IS A WAY TO RID OF THOSE DEMONS?!!?

Shahkulu101
08-23-2014, 05:02 PM
I tried throwing a trip mine at the children but they just morphed into invisibility and then re-materialised...

Now that we are able to kill civilians in Rogue, perhaps now we can... you know...

JustPlainQuirky
08-23-2014, 05:04 PM
Willing to bet a thousand dollars the children will still be immortal bastards.

Sushiglutton
08-23-2014, 05:06 PM
Wait you can actually push them in the water?!?!?!?

THERE IS A WAY TO RID OF THOSE DEMONS?!!?

I think so otherwise I'm lying which would be embarrassing lol. I haven't played AC3 for over a year and uninstalled it. Maybe someone could test it, so it's not just a happy dream I had?

Shahkulu101
08-23-2014, 05:06 PM
To be honest it would be a little messed up but I mean...it's not real is it? Not like killing adults is a-okay in real life but we can do that.

Not that I have an insatiable urge to kill children as I don't really care.

JustPlainQuirky
08-23-2014, 05:08 PM
I don't get the problem with killing the kids.

Only excuse people have is it's "distasteful"

Adult murder is just as bad. As long as it's not trigger-inducing like sexual assault it should be fine.

Besides, ability to murder adults in itself is arguably trigger-inducing already.

And this is coming from someone who loves kids.

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-23-2014, 05:30 PM
I think so otherwise I'm lying which would be embarrassing lol. I haven't played AC3 for over a year and uninstalled it. Maybe someone could test it, so it's not just a happy dream I had?

It's definitely possible. Ive played AC3 recently and yes the children can be defeated.

Just throw some loss change near the edge of a dock or whatever and shove them in :)

I-Like-Pie45
08-23-2014, 05:31 PM
Shak did you like to pet kitties after murder spree

Shahkulu101
08-23-2014, 05:32 PM
Shak did you like to pet kitties after murder spree

Yes

Then they fall by my sword too

I-Like-Pie45
08-23-2014, 05:33 PM
You're a bad person.

I decided I should let you know that before I strip all the flesh from your fingers the next time you dare pick up a controller or mouse.

AssassinHMS
08-23-2014, 07:02 PM

Boredom and cheap power can be a dangerous combination.

Itís no wonder AC games are such great battlegrounds.

I don't get the problem with killing the kids.

Only excuse people have is it's "distasteful"

Adult murder is just as bad. As long as it's not trigger-inducing like sexual assault it should be fine.

Besides, ability to murder adults in itself is arguably trigger-inducing already.

And this is coming from someone who loves kids.

As far as I see anything is fine (murder, racism, sexism, sexual assault, etc.) Itís fine because it is real. Now, as for those acts actually adding anything valuable to the experience, that is another thing. To me, as long as they arenít ďforcedĒ into the game, Iím ok with them mainly because I like to see reality for what it is and I donít appreciate when games sugarcoat it or go against it for the sake of ďbeing offensiveĒ.
For example, there were times where I would have enjoyed killing those AC3 brats because they annoyed me, because they seemed to be everywhere and actually took their time to follow Connor around (only Connor and no one else. Itís like they were discriminating against him or something ahah).

But just because all of this is fine by me, doesnít mean I donít understand it isnít fine with other people (at least with those who have been victims of such realities). Female Assassins for instance. I wouldnít mind if there wasnít almost a single one (sexism existed and exists after all). I see it as a normal thing and it goes both ways. Others do not and I wonít complain about it (after all, AC is established as being quite fictional). Those AC3 children on the other handÖ

Ureh
08-23-2014, 09:45 PM
Well back in AC3, the animus was programmed by Rebecca right? So she is probably against killing children. But if we're playing as an Abstergo employee, then there shouldn't be any qualms or animus-restrictions against killing the kids.

pacmanate
08-23-2014, 09:48 PM
Well back in AC3, the animus was programmed by Rebecca right? So she is probably against killing children. But if we're playing as an Abstergo employee, then there shouldn't be any qualms or animus-restrictions against killing the kids.

Why? Abstergo aren't evil.

Ureh
08-23-2014, 10:03 PM
Why? Abstergo aren't evil.

It would be way to get around some of the desyncs and "this ancestor did not kill any civilians". It would save their analysts a lot of time if they were to accidentally harm any innocents. And they don't adhere to the Creed, so no need to stay their blade from innocents.

edits: oops just noticed I said Creed. I meant to say tenets.

SixKeys
08-23-2014, 11:01 PM
Boredom and cheap power can be a dangerous combination.

It’s no wonder AC games are such great battlegrounds.

Ahh, I was wondering how long it would take for you to show up and take cheap shots at this super-boring and tedious franchise that you nevertheless continue to support.

OP: The second story made me laugh. AC3 is definitely at its best when you're just messing around with all the tools at your disposal.

AssassinHMS
08-23-2014, 11:25 PM
Ahh, I was wondering how long it would take for you to show up and take cheap shots at this super-boring and tedious franchise that you nevertheless continue to support.
Ohh, I’ll try to show up sooner next time.

SixKeys
08-23-2014, 11:32 PM
Be sure to send your complaints to the devs right after you finish writing off the check for your next AC purchase. I'm sure they'll be very appreciative. ;)

AssassinHMS
08-23-2014, 11:57 PM
You would know. They don’t see me writing them a check since AC3. Which is also the time I joined the forum and the “complaining” started.

Fatal-Feit
08-24-2014, 12:05 AM
AssassinKeys or SixHMS

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

pacmanate
08-24-2014, 02:32 AM
You would know. They donít see me writing them a check since AC3. Which is also the time I joined the forum and the ďcomplainingĒ started.

AC4 was good though D:

AssassinHMS
08-24-2014, 02:20 PM
AC4 was good though D:

Yes, it was a good game but my decision takes more into account than just AC4 itself.

I’ve been in the series since AC1. Despite its deep shortcomings, I enjoyed AC1 and, more than anything else, I liked the concept. Unlike many (regrettably), I was able to see the potential behind it. And I was hoping later titles would explore the concept, not kill it. AC2 came and fixed some of AC1’s shortcomings but it messed up AC1’s concept and came up with an inferior version. From AC1 onwards, the core remained quite stagnant, it was cast aside, forced to leave the spotlight so other new side mechanics could shine with the purpose of making the games appear fresher than they actually were (since they were being released yearly).
AC3 was just the last drop. It brought and emphasized the worst of the franchise, as far as gameplay is concerned and, like the other titles, it ignored AC’s roots, AC’s original and unique concept.
I already found previous games lackluster and a waste of AC’s potential, but AC3 managed to bore me to death. The mission design, the broken stealth, the easy-peasy, mindlessly flashy combat, the erratic and automatic navigation, the crappy AI, the lack of freedom and atmosphere, the action filled sequences, the empty world, etc.
So I asked myself, why do these games keep selling so well given their bad/mediocre quality? Because AC is the only open world historical franchise. Then I realized this aspect of the series is the only thing holding the franchise since AC2. Ubisoft realized they didn’t need AC’s original concept to succeed financially, they didn’t need excellent gameplay or a good core. All they needed was to focus on the historical tour aspect of the series. That’s why that from AC1, where history is “seamlessly” integrated in the experience, we end up with AC3 or AC4, games where history is everywhere, where historical characters are thrown at the screen competing against each other for screen time, where the game and its mechanics are directly correlated to the time period/location overshadowing AC’s core and where quantity is the goal and quality is nothing more than a side objective.

AC4 is, by no means, a bad game. I knew that before the game came out. I knew it would be a fun game to play, a solid game. But I could also tell by the trailers and interviews that it would keep ignoring AC’s roots, that it would keep dragging the core (to justify the title) and that it would not honor AC1 or AC’s original concept. I actually made a thread back then about it where I tried to explain my viewpoint and (naively) tried to encourage others to skip the game to show Ubisoft that we wanted a better AC game, that simply larger AC games won’t suffice.

AC4 is, like someone else said, a “best-of” in a way. After AC1, AC games became bigger but not exactly better. They became AC1 (downgraded) with “insert feature” (side missions and more diverse gameplay, naval, hunting, etc.). AC4 was a reunion of the features that were already proven to successfully "replace" AC's core.
As a customer, I do not agree with these practices and, technically, I do not support these “AC” games even though I bought AC3 and the previous titles (everyone makes mistakes).
I didn’t buy AC4 because of the franchise’s history and AC4’s place in it.

Fatal-Feit
08-24-2014, 03:09 PM
You should really play AC:IV, HMS. It's much more than what you're making it out to be. It's the closest sequel the series have gotten to AC:1. Or for me, the closest successor for AC:1's concept.

For modern day, IIRC, you've always enjoyed this ''simulator''-like concept for the series that was lost since AC:1. That's pretty much back in AC:IV, except expanded with hacking and exploration. About 3-4 hours worth of optional fan-service and lore for the vets or completionists. There's also a perfect balance between modern day and the animus. You won't spend an hour platforming through different terrains or repeatedly watching Desmond's drama unfold. As an Abstergo Employee, you will get situated and back onto the job quickly.

As for the ancestor part, 80% of the game as a whole consists of stealth, tailing, and eavesdropping. There're tonnes more open-ended missions with the option of stealth than all of the Ezio Trilogy combined. No more cut-scenes that randomly leads into chases or combat sequences mid-missions. --I'm looking at you AC:2-AC:3. Basically, throughout the campaign and side missions, they give you the tools, the objectives, and the map. You choose to do what you want with it. That's the concept you always dig, don't you?

As for the story, don't fall for that Pirate's Creed garb. AC:IV is not black and white like the Ezio Trilogy, and unlike its predecessors (besides AC:1), it truly explores the Creed. It's basically what AC:2 should have delivered. Edward starts off not knowing about neither factions. And while his dreams align with the Assassins, his methods and goal differs. As Edward, you will explore both the Templar and the Assassin side. And without spoiling too much, you will really get to see how this selfish pirate develops into joining the bigger cause. His story is epitome is why the Assassin's Creed is important. Emphasis on the Assassin's Creed, HMS.

AssassinHMS
08-24-2014, 06:16 PM
You should really play AC:IV, HMS. It's much more than what you're making it out to be. It's the closest sequel the series have gotten to AC:1. Or for me, the closest successor for AC:1's concept.

For modern day, IIRC, you've always enjoyed this ''simulator''-like concept for the series that was lost since AC:1. That's pretty much back in AC:IV, except expanded with hacking and exploration. About 3-4 hours worth of optional fan-service and lore for the vets or completionists. There's also a perfect balance between modern day and the animus. You won't spend an hour platforming through different terrains or repeatedly watching Desmond's drama unfold. As an Abstergo Employee, you will get situated and back onto the job quickly.

As for the ancestor part, 80% of the game as a whole consists of stealth, tailing, and eavesdropping. There're tonnes more open-ended missions with the option of stealth than all of the Ezio Trilogy combined. No more cut-scenes that randomly leads into chases or combat sequences mid-missions. --I'm looking at you AC:2-AC:3. Basically, throughout the campaign and side missions, they give you the tools, the objectives, and the map. You choose to do what you want with it. That's the concept you always dig, don't you?

I played AC4 for a few days. The game wasnít mine though and, because of that, I focused almost exclusively on the ancestor part. I didnít pay much attention to the modern day as I basically rushed through it. Although I did notice it was closer to AC1ís style which is why I regret not having spent more time exploring it. Then again, had I done that, I wouldnít have had enough time to explore the rest of the game and the huge world of Black Flag.
But yes, I have no complaints about the modern day as I like this approach. AC1ís modern day remains my favorite though.

Now, I understand what you are saying about the ancestor part and I am aware of its veracity, however, to me, that just isnít enough. Iíll try to explain it without making it seem as if Iím being purposely dismissive.

Yes, AC4 brought back the ďopen-endedĒ missions concept. Although they werenít as open-ended as AC1ís missions, they were still WAY better than AC2/B/R/3ís linear missions.
However, is that enough? I mean, sure itís nice. But after 6 games, shouldnít we be moving forward and not simply making pitiful attempts to return to form? Should I be thankful to Ubisoft or praise GOD Ashraf for this ďgiftĒ? As an AC fan, do I really need to ASK for a proper AC formula? For open-ended missions? After so many games?
I donít think so. As an AC fan I think I DESERVE at least a GOOD AC formula. Especially after so many titles and ďattemptsĒ.
At that point in the series, we should be talking about how the games let the player think like an Assassin and plan assassination missions to the detail, about how we can investigate (bribe people, scan the targetís location before the Assassination, interrogate personnel like the targetís maids in order to find out what he/she will be eating that day and the kitchenís location in order to poison the food in case we want to), about all the different ways to infiltrate, to assassinate and to escape and about the tricks and methods to gather such information, etc.
What we shouldnít be doing is thanking AC devs simply because there are more open-ended assassinations. I think that we, as fans, deserve better than that.

As for the many stealth opportunitiesÖsure, it was nice to see that. But, we are talking about a game that supposedly has stealth at its core.
And yet, stealth is SO bad. Why? Light doesnít matter, I canít throw rocks to attract or manipulate enemies, enemies seem to be mentally challenged, there isnít even a crouch button and worse, social stealth is BAD. And it used to be better in AC1.
And I have given so many ideas on how to improve both stealth in general and social stealth in particular.
And, to make it worse, AC4ís stealth isnít really fun or thrilling. There is no fear and no tension whatsoever. Not only there is no atmosphere, the combat isnít combat, itís a slaughter and a mindless one. There is nothing to back up stealth. Sure, there are a few extra cash rewards for using stealth which is nice and makes sense but there is no passion put in ACís stealth. And social stealth was basically neglected in this game.
Still, I appreciate the slight stealth encouragement but, again, itís just not enough for me. I wanted good stealth that actually had a real purpose other than winning some extra reales.

While I like eavesdrop and tailing missions I did not enjoy the way they were implemented in AC4.
Instead, imagine if the world was roaming with NPCs filled with information presented to you in the form of random events. You could act like a detective and spy on the citizens. For example, by using eagle vison, you would spot a random group of NPCs in golden. These NPCs were casually chatting on a balcony. You could choose to climb the rooftop unseen and eavesdrop on their conversation. They could be talking about a friend of theirs who they believe to have found a treasure of sorts given his sudden wealth. You could then try to locate this person in order to steal his treasure. Perhaps that person would turn out to be a recently turned Templar and the money was in fact an incentive to join the order.
Now, letís pretend that youíre walking down the street on your way to the next mission when a strange figure appears (an NPC walking heavily wearing fine clothes) and looks you right in the eyes before passing right by you. If you use eagle vision, the NPC will appear in red. Could be he's a Templar and recognized you. You could face him right there or tail the NPC and see where he goes as he might lead you to a secret Templar meeting.
Anyway, these are just fragments of some old ideas that show some of the potential of investigations. Because, honestly, I did not really enjoy AC4ís tailing/eavesdropping missions.

Like I said, AC4 is a solid game and a good "best of" but, given it is the sixth main entry and taking in consideration the franchise's condition, it just isn't enough.

As for the story, don't fall for that Pirate's Creed garb. AC:IV is not black and white like the Ezio Trilogy, and unlike its predecessors (besides AC:1), it truly explores the Creed. It's basically what AC:2 should have delivered. Edward starts off not knowing about neither factions. And while his dreams align with the Assassins, his methods and goal differs. As Edward, you will explore both the Templar and the Assassin side. And without spoiling too much, you will really get to see how this selfish pirate develops into joining the bigger cause. His story is epitome is why the Assassin's Creed is important. Emphasis on the Assassin's Creed, HMS.
Yes, I liked the story and I agree. I never really had a problem with any AC story though. Itís usually the gameplay that bugs me.

Fatal-Feit
08-24-2014, 06:47 PM
HMS, I agree with a lot of your criticisms. And I sympathize with why it's hard to commend AC:IV's team for their work.

If you don't mind, I'm curious as to what you think of Unity so far. It's another step forward towards your vision for the series.

Shahkulu101
08-24-2014, 06:55 PM
Why did my light hearted ramblings turn into a super cereal thread?

Locopells
08-24-2014, 07:27 PM
Good question...

Wolfmeister1010
08-24-2014, 07:32 PM
The kids in the Unity screenshots actually looked quite cute. I don't think they will be demons, more like cute little children

Wolfmeister1010
08-24-2014, 07:35 PM
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130718234126/assassinscreed/images/thumb/7/73/AC3_Duncan_Little_Opera.png/1280px-AC3_Duncan_Little_Opera.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bv0vzymCYAAHkLI.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bv0v6kBIgAA8cR5.jpg

Wolfmeister1010
08-24-2014, 07:38 PM
Ahh..thats better

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bv0wePRIgAEADCm.jpg

jeordievera
08-24-2014, 07:38 PM
Ah those eyes, I felt really guilty!

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-24-2014, 07:52 PM
Damn, thats creepy O_O

Fatal-Feit
08-24-2014, 08:04 PM
Silent Hill

jeordievera
08-24-2014, 08:09 PM
Ahh..thats better

I am going to have nightmares now thanks :p

Wolfmeister1010
08-24-2014, 08:56 PM
mwahahaha

JustPlainQuirky
08-25-2014, 01:25 AM
Ahh..thats better

that terrified me

i hope you're happy

SixKeys
08-25-2014, 03:25 AM
Speaking of AC3, I just 100%:ed all the main mission constraints, 2 years after release. Didn't think I'd ever get myself to do it.

JustPlainQuirky
08-25-2014, 03:26 AM
100%ing the main missions w/ optional objects was surprisingly easier than i thought.

now some of the side naval missions, on the other hand...

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-25-2014, 03:27 AM
Speaking of AC3, I just 100%:ed all the main mission constraints, 2 years after release. Didn't think I'd ever get myself to do it.

Gratz :o

100%ing the main missions w/ optional objects was surprisingly easier than i thought.

now some of the side naval missions, on the other hand...

Don't get me started! Dx

GoldenBoy9999
08-25-2014, 04:55 AM
Yeah lol I finally beat that last naval mission at 100% and then I found out multiple parts of my game were bugged which kept me from getting !00%. I guess I'll get around to it someday.

aL_____eX
08-25-2014, 11:23 AM
Yeah lol I finally beat that last naval mission at 100% and then I found out multiple parts of my game were bugged which kept me from getting !00%. I guess I'll get around to it someday.
What glitches are you talking about? Maybe I can help. I experienced tons of glitches on my latest playthrough but still got 100%. The most annoying ones were, when I started a delivery request but didn't receive the objectives. Had to reload and reset the mission like 25 times. :rolleyes:

GoldenBoy9999
08-25-2014, 01:39 PM
I'll check when I get home but one of them was Dobby not reaching her highest rank of assassin I think. But yeah I'll tell you later.

Kakuzu745
08-27-2014, 07:09 PM
Nearby the fort in Black Creek, after you've taken it over, there is a grieving family standing next to 2 graves. They are guarded by patriot soldiers. I arrived there. There were 3 family members, and there was a lady looking particularly sad, sobbing as the soldiers stood by her side. What better idea than to rope dart her in the face, disarm her bodyguard and dispatch her remaining two family members with my acquired musket. Now quivering and wrought with fear, I shot them both right in the face. The three guards remained - they had failed to protect a broken family grieving over their dead, who were the soldiers own brothers in arms - I switched to Connor's tomahawk and mercilessly slashed and cut them down. What was left of the gravesite was six more dead than there was before - as I desynchronised.

Dashing through the trees, I spotted two male elk locking antlers. Fighting near a female elk who stood peacefully aside. She was near some bushes - I could kill her without notice. Making my way down tree and into the stalking zone, I snuck up towards the unsuspecting creature - a thing of beauty and elegance - and buried my hidden blade in her throat. The body lay just outside the stalking zone, which gave me an idea. I threw bait on her dead body, which attracted the fighting elks in the near vicinity. They approached the dead body, taking a whiff of the bait and beginning to eat. Eating off the corpse of their own species. Entertained by the disgustingly twisted situation I continuously threw bait. Before long I had attracted the whole forest. Deer, rabbits and racoons all flocking to eat off of the dead elk. I sensed an opportunity, throwing a trip mine in the midst after moving to the back of the stalking zone to avoid the blast. It was a massacre. Piles and piles of dead wild life all in one spot. Piles and piles of dead animals to throw bait on! I did the deed, and attracted another round of forest creatures and when enough had gathered I blew more up with a trip mine. A larger pile of dead bodies had gathered - a larger pile for the animals to eat off. Then I repeated the bait process. Then the trip mine routine. Over and over again. And the dead animals piled, and they piled and they piled and they piled...

You made my day with these stories hahaha...a nice reminder of all the cool stuff you can do when you start fooling around in these games.

Shahkulu101
08-27-2014, 10:40 PM
You made my day with these stories hahaha...a nice reminder of all the cool stuff you can do when you start fooling around in these games.

Such was my aim, kakuzu745.

Such was my aim.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9QjARWd5a84/T3OXHJJbe1I/AAAAAAAAA34/OVtLNvwpMvI/s190/nod-of-approval.gif