PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Rogue, Please make for PC

MarchWaltz
08-23-2014, 12:16 AM
PLEASE! I LOVED BlackFlag, and I'm not going to pick up Unity because the game is not focused around naval combat. I was so happy when I saw this, but then felt very sad when I saw it was not coming for PC.

PLEASE make it for PC. I mean, you're making it for last gen consoles, and not even porting it to PC?! COME ON!

Look at World of Warcraft, they make JILLIONS of dollars! AND IT'S A PC ONLY GAME!

SHUT UP ABOUT MY LOGIC AND MAKE IT FOR PC!

JustPlainQuirky
08-23-2014, 12:17 AM
It'll come to PC eventually I promise you.

It's just being delayed so it doesn't hamper Unity sales.

pacmanate
08-23-2014, 12:21 AM
These are Console forums, you can find PC forums here:

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/195-Assassin-s-Creed-General-Discussion-(PC)

Sesheenku
08-23-2014, 10:15 AM
PLEASE! I LOVED BlackFlag, and I'm not going to pick up Unity because the game is not focused around naval combat. I was so happy when I saw this, but then felt very sad when I saw it was not coming for PC.

PLEASE make it for PC. I mean, you're making it for last gen consoles, and not even porting it to PC?! COME ON!

Look at World of Warcraft, they make JILLIONS of dollars! AND IT'S A PC ONLY GAME!

I was under the impression that this game was called ASSASSINS CREED.

Damn bandwagoners that jumped on the series because Risen 2 failed hard.

Don't play Unity. Go play a ****ty pirate mmorpg ;P

Lanthaos
08-24-2014, 09:56 PM
I personally think that Rogue is just a cash grab and nothing more, Because if you look at the info they have for Rogue it does nothing to tie up the Kenway Saga. They say that Rogue will happen between the 1750's to the 1760's. But Connor does not meet Achilles Davenport till 1769, so how does this tie up the Kenway saga? Plus Rogue is supposed to lead up to unity but Arno's point in time is 1789 which is 29 years later. Personally I don't want to play as a templar after getting attached to Assassin's from playing them all of the games previous. Personally I believe that if they wanted too make an Assassin's Creed game they should have done a game about Shao Jun in China, during the time a Comet hit China. It would have been awesome to see her life as an assassin an maybe show a little of Ezio Auditore da Firenze. But I would love to see the item possibly used or hidden, that a dev from Ubisoft said would be something that tells you about future Assassin's Creed games. but who knows maybe they will make that game at a later point, also the story about Eseosa is not going to be told either it seems.

Milarwen
08-26-2014, 02:16 AM

I for one are very happy they ditched the naval focus because i hated it more than any other mission in the AC series. And they made black flag a game focused on exactly what you are looking for. AC3 also had some naval missions and they were kind of important in the story they are telling in AC3 and they gave you black flag for you who liked the naval aspect.
I've played all games up to this point and Black Flag was the one i disliked the most.

There is only one thing i disliked even more and that is how good every guard in the game is compared to yourself. (Connor says it himself about the rebels once: it was not soldiers but civilians who won a battle, and how can civilians be fighting as good as Connor?) Makes no sense.
I felt like years of training, as Altair, Ezio or Connor was in vain because every dumb guard climbed, parried or blocked attacks as good as me. Even with good skills they are at times too overwhelming but I like this aspect of the game much more than the naval stuff. The naval missions are by no means badly made, just that is an aspect of the game i don't like.

King_of_Ricers
08-30-2014, 08:07 PM
AC Rogue is just an attempt to milk what's left to milk on last generation, all it has is a reskin from Black Flag, and a new ship. Whilst watching some gameplay video, I even noticed that the enemy ship's have nothing new except for new flags flying in their masts. As for your ship, it seems to be just visual changes, and explosive barrels replaced with some oil? And as for your character, it's just a reskin as well. He has a dagger and a sword, but same fighting animations as in black flag, really? Hopefully some new moves for you fanboys.

I honestly wouldn't care whether assassins templars or god knows what, for me, the character I've played as has always been a serial killer broken loose. Except for AC1, then it was a monk killing those who didn't believe his religion, ha! Besides, as long as proper customization is introduced to you, the player, you can be everything you want.

Then there's ''hide behind icebergs'' Lmao. :rolleyes:

dewgel
09-03-2014, 10:09 PM
AC Rogue is just an attempt to milk what's left to milk on last generation, all it has is a reskin from Black Flag, and a new ship. Whilst watching some gameplay video, I even noticed that the enemy ship's have nothing new except for new flags flying in their masts. As for your ship, it seems to be just visual changes, and explosive barrels replaced with some oil? And as for your character, it's just a reskin as well. He has a dagger and a sword, but same fighting animations as in black flag, really? Hopefully some new moves for you fanboys.

I honestly wouldn't care whether assassins templars or god knows what, for me, the character I've played as has always been a serial killer broken loose. Except for AC1, then it was a monk killing those who didn't believe his religion, ha! Besides, as long as proper customization is introduced to you, the player, you can be everything you want.

Then there's ''hide behind icebergs'' Lmao. :rolleyes:

I know, how dare Ubisoft broaden their audiences and appease the last-gen with more content and FORCE you all to buy it.

I mean, Brotherhood wasn't a glorified skin on Assassin's Creed 2 was it... hmm? Your opinions are based on the small snippets of gameplay shown.

Anyway - is this the only thread about this? Seriously, I sold my last-gen console and only have a PS4 now. I have a good laptop that ran all previous ACs and I'd LOVE Rogue on PC.

Anykeyer
09-04-2014, 06:23 AM
Brotherhood wasnt so cheap. Rogue directly takes most of its assets from AC3 and AC4, very few things have changed. And it doesnt bring anything new beyond DLC level (looks at Freedom Cry).
Brotherhood in turn had a lot of new features. I consider it a game that established current AC gameplay, the largest stepstone since AC1 itself. Huge mixed landmass, towers (the concept was reused in one form or another even in other series, namely far cry and watch dogs, AC4 forts are the same thing basically), optional objectives, exotic gameplay (war machines, later evolved in naval), kill streaks, basic dual wielding, guild challenges, multiplayer.