PDA

View Full Version : Epic Assassin's Creed VS thread!

EmbodyingSeven5
08-22-2014, 06:43 PM
in these threads I will post a vs challenge either between two AC characters or an AC character and someone from another universe. you must choose your side and post
fan art, gameplay and movie clips to prove your point. also list skills and abilities for each challenger

VS THREAD #1

ARNO DORIAN
http://artistdigital.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/arno_dorian.png

VS

CORVO ATTANO
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/15/154387/2340397-dishonored_corvobase_v2.png

BEGIN

SHADOWGARVIN
08-22-2014, 07:03 PM
lol. We haven't even played as Arno and i have no idea who that other guy is!

Fatal-Feit
08-22-2014, 07:11 PM
The other guy is from Dishonored. He's an assassin with super powers like momentarily stopping time, teleportation, and controlling rats.

SHADOWGARVIN
08-22-2014, 07:15 PM
Ok, thanks.

EmbodyingSeven5
08-22-2014, 08:45 PM
Ok, thanks.

its a great stealth game! you should try it. the game contains many things unity is trying to do. like creating dynamic assassination missions.

GH0STSoldier00
08-22-2014, 08:50 PM
Probably Corvo. We haven't played as Arno yet but i'm pretty sure Arno doesn't have any super-natural skills and abilities.

SHADOWGARVIN
08-22-2014, 09:13 PM
its a great stealth game! you should try it. the game contains many things unity is trying to do. like creating dynamic assassination missions.

I'll watch some gameplay.

Animator_Alex
08-22-2014, 09:15 PM
Corvo, but no one has played Unity yet so we can't tell yet.

Bastiaen
08-22-2014, 10:00 PM
Arno, hands down. He's got style and class that Corvo couldn't hope to attain. Corvo's favors are great, but without them, he has to resort to nothing but his blade. Literally, it's very difficult to play without using favors. You basically have to play loud and proud and just fight through everything.

FYI, Dishonored is free right now on Xbox 360 for Xbox Live Gold members. It's a great game, though I've been struggling to get the achievements on the Dunwall City trials DLC for the last year and a half... it's getting old.

aL_____eX
08-22-2014, 10:44 PM
Arno has Elise, so Arno wins. :)

http://www.catherineberube.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/IMG_46881.jpg

poptartz20
08-22-2014, 10:49 PM
well.. this is hard. I've never played dishonored and we haven't played Unity. :|

soo.. it's a tie ? lol.

GoldenBoy9999
08-22-2014, 11:14 PM
This is a cool one. I like Corvo a lot ( and his costume), but I traded the game in because I wanted different one. I have it again now because of GwG and I'm fixing to play it now. I don't know the specifics of this exactly, like head on fight, aware of each other, one target and one predator or what. Here's what I think though. Corvo possess a dog walks toward Arno as he's eating some french bread and then transforms back to Corvo in a split second, and slides his blade into Arno's neck.

I'm really excited for Arno but since we've only seen gameplay I think Corvo has the upper hand because of his super natural abilities.

JustPlainQuirky
08-22-2014, 11:31 PM
Yeah Corvo would insta-rek any assassin, really...

Except MAYBE ToKW Ratonhnhake:ton

SlyTrooper
08-22-2014, 11:53 PM
Corvo, obviously. Dishonored is my favourite game by the way.

Xstantin
08-22-2014, 11:54 PM
Not fair. Arno (even though I like him already) will be eaten by rats if you consider Corvo's supernatural abilities.

Locopells
08-23-2014, 12:16 AM
Wasn't there some fan art that showed that guy trolling Altair?

GoldenBoy9999
08-23-2014, 12:49 AM
Yeah Corvo would insta-rek any assassin, really...

Except MAYBE ToKW Ratonhnhake:ton

Good thinking! This is a way more balanced fight. Ratonhnhake:ton actually has invisibility while Corvo doesn't ( I think) and the eagle flight is kind of like Corvo's blink. This would be a very cool mash up in game though I doubt Bethesda and Ubisoft would do that. This would be a longer and more exciting fight.

m4r-k7
08-23-2014, 12:55 AM
Nooo dont make me choose! Dishonored was one of my favourite last gen games and so is AC! However, based on the fact that we have not played unity yet I will say Corvo based on the fact that he is one badass assassin in terms of killing his targets. Its hard to say who has a better personality as Corvo doesn't speak! Arno seems awesome so far but i am going to have to go with Corvo! (Arno is at a disadvantage though as Corvo has supernatural abilities!)

souNdwAve89
08-23-2014, 01:56 AM
lol, I don't know how you can compare the two since one is more based in reality while the other has supernatural powers. Maybe if you were to stripped away Corvo's abilities will it be a fair fight. Corvo can bend time, summon rats, cast cyclones, teleport, etc. I would pick Corvo, easily.

btw, Dishonored is free to play this weekend on Steam.

EmbodyingSeven5
08-23-2014, 02:32 PM
Arno, hands down. He's got style and class that Corvo couldn't hope to attain. Corvo's favors are great, but without them, he has to resort to nothing but his blade. Literally, it's very difficult to play without using favors. You basically have to play loud and proud and just fight through everything.

FYI, Dishonored is free right now on Xbox 360 for Xbox Live Gold members. It's a great game, though I've been struggling to get the achievements on the Dunwall City trials DLC for the last year and a half... it's getting old.

cant talk to you about the Dunwall city trials because I don't have it. but I was so proud of myself when I went through the whole game without being spotted!!

marvelfannumber
08-23-2014, 02:37 PM
Here is my vs. fanfiction battle you guys

ELISE VS. ELISE!!!!!!111!!111!11!!1

http://i.imgur.com/ukEkJDQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/A9rIQP3.png

Who will win this battle of epic proportions?!?!?! ONLY TIME WILL TELL!

I am extremely sorry for that, I will sink back into the ground now......

SlyTrooper
08-23-2014, 09:45 PM
cant talk to you about the Dunwall city trials because I don't have it. but I was so proud of myself when I went through the whole game without being spotted!!

I got through it without being spotted or killing anyone in one single playthrough :)

Hans684
08-23-2014, 09:53 PM
I got through it without being spotted or killing anyone in one single playthrough :)

I've always played that way but never got the achievement "Clean Hands".

SlyTrooper
08-24-2014, 12:06 AM
I've always played that way but never got the achievement "Clean Hands".

You have to be careful. Always check whether you have got the clean hands objective for the mission before continuing. I remember that I dropped someone on a chair & I thought they were fine, but it turned out they died.

Hans684
08-24-2014, 09:52 AM
You have to be careful. Always check whether you have got the clean hands objective for the mission before continuing. I remember that I dropped someone on a chair & I thought they were fine, but it turned out they died.

Going to remember that, stealth is my favorite option but the "Clean Hands" is the only dirt I have problem with. Replayed the game so many times that I can't remember but never got it. It's like being cursed with a mark.

EmbodyingSeven5
08-24-2014, 06:44 PM
Going to remember that, stealth is my favorite option but the "Clean Hands" is the only dirt I have problem with. Replayed the game so many times that I can't remember but never got it. It's like being cursed with a mark.

remember to look at stats at the end of each mission

Hans684
08-24-2014, 08:09 PM
remember to look at stats at the end of each mission

I always do that.

EmbodyingSeven5
08-24-2014, 10:10 PM
I always do that.

maybe its some sort of glitch then. when I played all the Skyrim dlc I never got the achievements for playing it