PDA

View Full Version : pc players wanted for a crew

BUSKY1976
08-21-2014, 04:24 PM
i am looking to start a crew or join a crew for uplay version of this game add me BUSKY1976 only pc gamers. consoles suck eggs pc is the way forward

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-23-2014, 11:16 AM
Hi and welcome to the forums, please also have a look in this thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/777042-Create-or-locate-a-crew

HyPnOSuSeN
08-26-2014, 11:13 AM
i am looking to start a crew or join a crew for uplay version of this game add me BUSKY1976 only pc gamers. consoles suck eggs pc is the way forward

Hi! I'd be interested! Still downloading the beta version on PC, but should be done late this afternoon... I'm Yaman2003, Belgian but lived in Italy for about 13 years now. My English is pretty good, also spoken. Usually I use TS (Team SPeak) for communicating online if you're interested. Love car games, but the last two years I've been playing AC most of the time... Time to race again!
Ciao
Yaman

MRDrifter12
08-26-2014, 11:44 AM
Hi! I'd be interested! Still downloading the beta version on PC, but should be done late this afternoon... I'm Yaman2003, Belgian but lived in Italy for about 13 years now. My English is pretty good, also spoken. Usually I use TS (Team SPeak) for communicating online if you're interested. Love car games, but the last two years I've been playing AC most of the time... Time to race again!
Ciao
Yaman

Hey Yaman my name is MRN3 i reckon you might be a good canidate for M.R (Midnight Racing) so why don't you give us a look soon