PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Revived is recruiting (xbox1)

SlippedSeven61
08-20-2014, 11:23 PM
Freedom Revived

Freedom revived is a clan that is looking to recruit for multiple games such as The Division, Rainbow Six Siege, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare and more games in the future.

In this forum I will tell you about The Divisions side of our clan.

This clan will be roleplaying and will make every individual player feel like they are needed, like they are wanted. We will focus on communication and teamwork within our multiple squads of four. Players will be placed in squads based on the following: Age, nationality, when they can be on, and a general skill level. From what we have learned so far, this game will encourage teamwork, it will encourage scavenging, it will encourage skill advancement but most importantly it will improve your ability to work in a team of like minded players. I refuse to say individuals as we will work as a unit instead of individuals.

Hierarchy:
Commander
Generals
Lieutenants
Officers
Squad leaders
Corporals
Soldiers

(How our squads will work)
As an early clan layout we will have four squads split into a division.
A squad will have a squad leader a corporal and two soldiers.
In charge of the division will be an officer (which will take the role as squad leader in a squad)
Three divisions will make up an army which is commanded by a general.

(NOTICE)
I missed lieutenant as they will do general maintenance over our coming website, youtube channel, recruitment, GFX and more.

All squads/divisions/armies will have unique names

Requirements:
Must have a working mic, must be aged 13+, must have an Xbox 1 (will go cross platform eventually), must be able to listen to orders, and needs to be able to have a laugh.

To join please put your gamertag, age, nationality and when you can come on( in your countries time)

And regularly check this forum for updates

Am looking for good leaders for the pc and the ps4

TwisterVictor1
08-23-2014, 02:16 AM
I've talked with SlippedSeven61 and have joined up as the 2nd Division leader. The 2nd Division is an American unit.

SlippedSeven61
08-23-2014, 02:26 AM
In our first british division we have 6 members now

And we have just created our 1st american division.

Please post to join

TipsyStonez
08-27-2014, 11:45 AM
Hey my name is Jesse my gamer tag Bangin Bodiez I'm 23 male and am an American citizen. Currently I work nights so not many hours to play possibly switching to mornings. Am more than able to stay updated with clan via smartphone or tablet hoping for tablet support if possible. I'm great working with teams building my strength from past Tom Clancy games and am currently on GRFS if you would like to look at stats. Well thanks hope to hear back from you