PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the camera in ACIV: Black Flag (Playing with Gamepad on PC)

EGeorg
08-20-2014, 06:52 PM
Dear community, (this is my first thread in this forum, my English is not the best)

I have since some weeks a problem:
The camera ( with mouse+Keyboard or gamepad) is always going into the birds eye view and does not move anymore.
The ship control is not working (same wiht mouse+Keysboard or gamepad).
i have reinstalled the gamepad and the game, the problem is the same.
Third problem is the game says (gamepad is not plugged in in the usb port) i am in the "gamepad-mode" (with gamepad-icons.
The fourth problem is: In the main menu (where u can choose from initiates, aveline dlc and so on,... the ame always chooses the option at the bottom of the screen (at the right side it is the exit option).
Dont know how to help.
But, in Farcry 3 which is also on the same ubisoft account, the game is completely perfect, camera is working, all these problems are not in this game.
Maybe its a bug, or a problem of my side, Please help me.

EGeorg

YazX_
08-20-2014, 06:54 PM
Please contact support to further assist you, link is in my signature.

EGeorg
08-20-2014, 06:58 PM
Thanks, will answer if the problem is solved. else, if anyone else had this problem please tell me your solution

EGeorg

AherasSTRG
08-21-2014, 02:46 PM
Play with Keyboard / Mouse. Playing AC with a gamepad is like playing with one hand.

playlisting
08-21-2014, 09:07 PM
Play with Keyboard / Mouse. Playing AC with a gamepad is like playing with one hand.

Going to have to disagree on this. While normally KB&M is the best way to play a game, a gamepad is by far the best way to play the Assassin's Creed series in my opinion. That's the general consensus anyway. The game was designed to be played with a controller, and it shows.

AherasSTRG
08-22-2014, 11:15 AM
Going to have to disagree on this. While normally KB&M is the best way to play a game, a gamepad is by far the best way to play the Assassin's Creed series in my opinion. That's the general consensus anyway. The game was designed to be played with a controller, and it shows.

Well, did you know that guards react differently based on the part of the body that you shoot them at? Shoulder, arm, leg, head and chest?