PDA

View Full Version : How to succesfully unlock the UNITE program rewards on your Uplay account.

SHADOWGARVIN
08-20-2014, 12:55 PM
I seem to have found the solution to the unite program problem!

I checked my uplay transactions page today to check if the problem had been fixed, but unfortunately it wasn't. So i went to the unite program page.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/nl-NL/assassinscreed-unity/unite-program/index.aspx

Clicked on the "I already am a member" button and logged in, linked my uplay account and checked my transactions and i was stunned to see today's date, 500 uplay points and the final mission.

In the last couple of weeks i have seen a lot of community members who had the same problem. The rewards were unlocked on the unite site, but not on their uplay accounts.
I had tried linking my uplay account before, but it didn't work. I think that ubisupport fixed the problem and now you can link your account and it works fine.

Follow these few simple steps. You have to make sure you're not logged in to your uplay account first. Open the unite program site and click on the "i already am a member" log in button. Log in and go to your team page then click on the link to go to your uplay page and voilá the rewards should be unlocked on your uplay transactions page.

It worked great for my team and I.

Locopells
08-20-2014, 05:58 PM
Excellent! If this works for other people, please confirm here.

TrueUK
09-06-2014, 06:38 PM
Checked my transaction history & it shows rewards for 2 team members (me & another) despite 3 people putting codes in

SHADOWGARVIN
09-06-2014, 07:20 PM
Did you try linking the accounts?

NondairyGold
09-06-2014, 09:25 PM
I recently signed up with a team after trawling through a couple of hundred pages! There's 3 other member's who all had their codes redeemed (I checked before I signed up!) So I joined, entered my code and lo and behold the 4th reward didn't pop. I followed the instructions above and it registered me properly but still didn't register the mission reward. I've tried to contact the other members of the team, but two of them are using an alias so I can't find them on Uplay! Anybody got any suggestions on how to remedy this?

RinoTheBouncer
09-06-2014, 09:28 PM
What I don’t get is how are we supposed to know that the rewards are unlocked on Uplay? and you say we need to link our Uplay, but is there even a way that you do it without linking your Uplay account? when I joined, I clicked ‘Already a member’, logged in and entered my code.

SHADOWGARVIN
09-06-2014, 09:29 PM
Is the fourth reward unlocked on the unite site? Did you receive an email?

SHADOWGARVIN
09-06-2014, 09:31 PM
What I don’t get is how are we supposed to know that the rewards are unlocked on Uplay? and you say we need to link our Uplay, but is there even a way that you do it without linking your Uplay account? when I joined, I clicked ‘Already a member’, logged in and entered my code.

If you go to your uplay page, you have to click my acount. Then go to my transactions. There you can check if you unlocked the rewards.

To link your uplay, you have to go to your teampage and click on the go to uplay link.

NondairyGold
09-06-2014, 09:41 PM
Yeah. all rewards have been unlocked except the 4th one!

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t552/UlysessJDuckett/UplayMyTransactions_zps00604ee7.png

SHADOWGARVIN
09-06-2014, 09:45 PM
When i joined my team, i was the third member and i got the exact same rewards. Are you sure that the other three members redeemed their codes?
Can you check if the fourth reward is unlocked on your teampage?

The lock should be open and the letters under the picture green.

NondairyGold
09-06-2014, 09:58 PM
Still locked, I made sure that the team I joined had redeemed their codes.

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t552/UlysessJDuckett/AssassinsCreedregUnitePreorderprogramOfficialGBSit eUbisoft_zps4d38aa88.png

SHADOWGARVIN
09-06-2014, 10:03 PM
That's very strange. I haven't come across that problem before. Have you tried redeeming your code again?

I would advice you to contact ubisupport.

If your teammembers used aliases, maybe you can try google? In my team there was one guy without a code. I was lucky and found his email adress.

NondairyGold
09-06-2014, 10:11 PM
Yeah, I'll give that a go. Cheers mate ;)

RinoTheBouncer
09-06-2014, 10:21 PM
I see the Created a Team gave me 500 which was deducted with the Sabre of Honor and then another 500 when I joined my own team rewarded then deducted with the Heavy Pack. Is that all? what more will I unlock when new members join me?

SHADOWGARVIN
09-06-2014, 10:29 PM
Yeah, I'll give that a go. Cheers mate ;)

You're welcome!

I see the Created a Team gave me 500 which was deducted with the Sabre of Honor and then another 500 when I joined my own team rewarded then deducted with the Heavy Pack. Is that all? what more will I unlock when new members join me?

You can get 5 rewards in total.

2nd member redeem code = guard pack
3rd member = soundtrack and bookchapter
4th member = killed by science mission

Landruner
09-06-2014, 11:29 PM
I do not want to be pessimistic, but I feel that this feature is going to be a lot of frustration for a lot of people - For some reasons it Reminds me the soc and challenge events with the no reward thing or other codes not working for AC4

SHADOWGARVIN
09-06-2014, 11:36 PM
It seems that a lot of people have different problems with unlocking the rewards.

RinoTheBouncer
09-06-2014, 11:55 PM
I do not want to be pessimistic, but I feel that this feature is going to be a lot of frustration for a lot of people - For some reasons it Reminds me the soc and challenge events with the no reward thing or other codes not working for AC4

I agree with you. And the whole thing is either glitchy or based on luck, or both. Why would my pre-order bonuses rely on whether someone else joins or not?

SlyTrooper
09-07-2014, 03:47 AM
I haven't actually checked this, I just assumed that it worked. Oh well.

Landruner
09-07-2014, 08:10 AM
I agree with you. And the whole thing is either glitchy or based on luck, or both. Why would my pre-order bonuses rely on whether someone else joins or not?

That is prosperously ridiculous! what is the point now to pre-ordering the game if you can even have the goodie(s) that come with? I mean where is the line there?

RinoTheBouncer
09-07-2014, 11:42 AM
That is prosperously ridiculous! what is the point now to pre-ordering the game if you can even have the goodie(s) that come with? I mean where is the line there?

Yeah and does everyone have to use their pre-order code to join a team? if not, then what’s the point since everyone can join someone else’s teams and unlock rewards? and if the rewards only unlock for the team owner, then also what’s the point of joining the team? I think they should definitely sort this out, one way or another.

SHADOWGARVIN
09-07-2014, 11:49 AM
Yeah and does everyone have to use their pre-order code to join a team? if not, then what’s the point since everyone can join someone else’s teams and unlock rewards? and if the rewards only unlock for the team owner, then also what’s the point of joining the team? I think they should definitely sort this out, one way or another.

You have to make sure that the people who join your team have pre-order codes. If you let someone join without a code, he can ruin your changes of ever getting all the rewards. I'm not sure if it's possible to remove a teammember from your team, but it wasn't possible in the beginning. A lot of people complained and ubisoft was going to look into it.

Just to be safe, I would make sure that only people with pre-order code join the team.

RinoTheBouncer
09-07-2014, 11:53 AM
You have to make sure that the people who join your team have pre-order codes. If you let someone join without a code, he can ruin your changes of ever getting all the rewards. I'm not sure if it's possible to remove a teammember from your team, but it wasn't possible in the beginning. A lot of people complained and ubisoft was going to look into it.

Just to be safe, I would make sure that only people with pre-order code join the team.

I will. Thanks for the advice.
I just hope it gets sorted out as soon as possible. The system is totally unfair.

SHADOWGARVIN
09-07-2014, 11:56 AM
You're welcome. I hope so too.

BobDog52
11-13-2014, 03:41 PM
So um how and when do we get the codes to redeem them for the UNITE stuff??

Still have no email from ubisoft and can only download the sound track and comic book

DeparDieu
11-13-2014, 11:15 PM
I already received 3 mails with codes but the heavy pack is missing

Eagle_Eyes.69
03-07-2018, 10:20 AM
When I click on the link provided above, it says

Server Error in '/nl-NL' Application.
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /nl-NL/assassinscreed-unity/unite-program/index.aspx

What should I do?

Locopells
03-07-2018, 09:52 PM
The UNITE program was only ever a pre-order thing for AC Unity - it was shut down some time ago, sorry to say.