PDA

View Full Version : Future of Aveline ?

killzab
08-20-2014, 07:25 AM
I figured, since we have all these threads about the future of the assasins, Aveline should het hers too ... !

I guess a book about her would be enough, but I still wanna know more about her.

I'd personally like for her to marry Connor; but people say their personalities are too different ( and their age too I heard ? ).

Jexx21
08-20-2014, 07:29 AM
Aveline is 9 years older than Connor

JustPlainQuirky
08-20-2014, 07:33 AM
Connor and Aveline are a terrible match IMO.

Aveline is best with Gerald.

Anyway her future is in limbo along with Connor.

Namikaze_17
08-20-2014, 07:35 AM
This remind me to make that: "Discuss Aveline's Future Thread"

But atlas, since you want them together:
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/016/1/2/connorline___if_i_never_knew_you_by_shade_silverwi ng-d5rpa5m.png

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/050/0/e/connorxaveline_by_sheiswe-d776867.png

Plus I suggest you read "Ready to Fall" it's a pretty awesome fanfic about them.

Jexx21
08-20-2014, 07:35 AM
Anyway her future is in limbo along with Connor.

Yea, we obviously can't discuss them anymore because they obviously aren't getting anything, so it's absolutely worthless.

This topic should be closed, along with the Connor discussion topic.

Namikaze_17
08-20-2014, 07:36 AM
Aveline is 9 years older than Connor

With Age comes beauty friend...

I have Benjamin Franklin to back me up on this. ;)

JustPlainQuirky
08-20-2014, 07:37 AM
Yea, we obviously can't discuss them anymore because they obviously aren't getting anything, so it's absolutely worthless.

That's not what I was saying at all. Calm yourself Charles.

Namikaze_17
08-20-2014, 07:38 AM

Giving up, Jexx? :(

killzab
08-20-2014, 07:43 AM
With Age comes beauty friend...

I have Benjamin Franklin to back me up on this. ;)

9 years isn't too bad really .... A lot of people are together IRL with a much bigger age difference.

JustPlainQuirky
08-20-2014, 07:45 AM
9 years isn't too bad really .... A lot of people are together IRL with a much bigger age difference.

Not saying i support ConnorXAveline but yes

age difference means nothing

#isntthatrightmysunandstars #youknowwhoyouare

aL_____eX
08-20-2014, 07:48 AM
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/050/0/e/connorxaveline_by_sheiswe-d776867.png
Awww sooo cute... :o

Seriously, I would have loved to see Connor and Aveline together somewhere in the story of Unity, because both revolutions are connected time-wise. But since that's not going to happen and both most likely won't get any other game in the future, I'll stop here. :(

JustPlainQuirky
08-20-2014, 07:54 AM
Nuuuu dun give Ubi ideas.

Last thing I want is for Connor to be with Aveline or Dobby. He needs someone new *sobs*

Ah whatever it's your choice I'm sorry for being so agressive.

I just don't want it to happen >n<

Jexx21
08-20-2014, 07:54 AM
Giving up, Jexx? :(
lol, no

I just think that throwing things off the table is stupid. Speculation and discussion is fun and interesting, even if none of it is actually what we get.

Ending speculation with "but [whatever you just said] will probably never happen, so there's no point in discussing this" is just plain pessimistic and doesn't help in regards to interesting conversation and speculation.

I don't think speculation and conversation should be shot down just because it's "unlikely" or because of a comment of a dev, because I'm not really here to guess what's actually going to happen, I'll make due with whatever product, story, etc. I get in the final game, I'm just here to discuss what I think would be interesting and what I think is a possibility based on the stories of the games. I don't care if another Connor game never happens, I'll always be brainstorming for ways one could work out. Like how some people think of what they think previous Assassin's Creed games should have done. Those conversations aren't worthless, they're interesting and fun to think about, even though those games will never be what we may want them to be now.

Sesheenku
08-20-2014, 07:56 AM

Back then it was okay for a 13 year old to marry a 28 year old. 9 years is nothing lol and nowadays age largely becomes irrelevant once you hit the age of consent.

Jexx21
08-20-2014, 07:57 AM
Awww sooo cute... :o

Seriously, I would have loved to see Connor and Aveline together somewhere in the story of Unity, because both revolutions are connected time-wise. But since that's not going to happen and both most likely won't get any other game in the future, I'll stop here. :(

No don't, please never stop speculating, please. :(

Namikaze_17
08-20-2014, 08:07 AM
@Jexx.

Oh, Alright. :) Good to know you're still fighting.

And you're right, we still should keep speculating and discussing regardless of what happens. Hopefully, someday Ubi will listen and give us/ Connor/ Aveline what we deserve.

HDinHB
08-20-2014, 09:45 AM

This. Poor guy really has it bad for her.

aL_____eX
08-20-2014, 09:46 AM
No don't, please never stop speculating, please. :(
:o

Although I have little hope for a Connor/Aveline sequel one day, there is this little glimmer of hope that tells me Ubisoft will change their mind and do all their Connor fans a favor and at least give his story a proper ending. But please no more ACIII-rash-Desmond-dies-story and without the crazy storytelling for Connor in ACIII, where many parts of his character were linked to playing Homestead missions and the main story didn't really live up to who he actually was and what his motivation were...

Yeah, sometimes I had the impression, if Aveline told him to kneel down in front of her and kiss her feet, he would have done so. Gerald being this shy made Aveline appear way to imperious. And I believe that's not how she was supposed to be like.

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-20-2014, 02:27 PM
Although it may sound like a good idea, I really don't think that they'll be together according to the devs:

The developers considered giving the character a love interest in The Tyranny of King Washington, and Aveline de Grandpré in particular for the role. However, it was decided the characters' motivations and personalities were too different for each other.

Fatal-Feit
08-20-2014, 02:35 PM
Yeah, sometimes I had the impression, if Aveline told him to kneel down in front of her and kiss her feet, he would have done so. Gerald being this shy made Aveline appear way to imperious. And I believe that's not how she was supposed to be like.

I liked Gerald. He made for a fun side character, and I would have loved it if he had more screen time. It's a shame Liberation made more use of terrible characters than the actual goodies like him.

Sorry Connor, but Gerald already called dibs.

I-Like-Pie45
08-20-2014, 02:37 PM
Aveline is stuck forever hosting lame video game award shows with Stephane Champeau. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk6S1Xy-2pE)

RinoTheBouncer
08-20-2014, 02:44 PM
Well if they give a “future” to Aveline before Connor, I’m quitting the franchise.

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-20-2014, 02:44 PM
For some reason, I personally think Gerald got put in the friend zone lol

Well if they give a “future” to Aveline before Connor, I’m quitting the franchise.

I just might keep that option in mind as well.

Fatal-Feit
08-20-2014, 02:46 PM
They already did that with AC:IV's DLC.

LatinaC09
08-20-2014, 02:51 PM
Now that you guys brought Connor and Aveline up, I have an excuse to post this :)

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/299/7/a/connor_and_aveline_by_okiran9-d5izupf.jpg

RinoTheBouncer
08-20-2014, 02:55 PM

AGREEED! haha

Kakuzu745
08-20-2014, 04:29 PM
I don't really know if they should be involved romantically but I would love a CO-OP match. Now that the CO-OP gates are open I feel these too would be a fantastic match in terms of doing an actual CO-OP game where one of the players picks Connor and the other one picks Avelline...they go on missions, free roam, etc...

Come on, you cannot tell me it would not be awesome.

Additionally it would give us a game for these two guys that really deserve to be more developed in terms of story :)

Jexx21
08-20-2014, 04:54 PM
A Connor/Aveline co-op game would probably have to be built on Unity's engine, as it had to be rebuilt to support co-op.

If they're going to do that, they're going to need some interested cities, no rehashes. How about some in the American Midwest and New England? :P

ze_topazio
08-20-2014, 05:06 PM

If my memory serves me right, in those recording in AC4 they sort of confirmed Aveline had the hots for Gerald, the guy using the animus could feel it.

Fatal-Feit
08-20-2014, 05:23 PM
You're right.

In one of AC:IV's recordings, Aveline was thinking about diddling Gerald when they were together.

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-20-2014, 05:32 PM
If my memory serves me right, in those recording in AC4 they sort of confirmed Aveline had the hots for Gerald, the guy using the animus could feel it.

Oh, I must not have heard that recording. Interesting.

Kakuzu745
08-20-2014, 07:23 PM
A Connor/Aveline co-op game would probably have to be built on Unity's engine, as it had to be rebuilt to support co-op.

If they're going to do that, they're going to need some interested cities, no rehashes. How about some in the American Midwest and New England? :P

I would definitely love this...a game where you see these two guys' partnership being born while also US is born as a nation...all the plots and stories you could get from that would be fantastic...and a CO-OP game? That would really add a new twist to an established formula :)

We need more people to get behind this idea!

JustPlainQuirky
08-20-2014, 09:18 PM
Connor/Aveline/Eseosa/Shay's Kid co-op plz

Jexx21
08-20-2014, 09:31 PM
You're right.

In one of AC:IV's recordings, Aveline was thinking about diddling Gerald when they were together.

I wonder if Aveline had sex with more than one person. I have no idea how often Aveline "got off." :/

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-20-2014, 09:37 PM
I wonder if Aveline had sex with more than one person. I have no idea how often Aveline "got off." :/

Soooo..... Aveline is not a virgin?

Jexx21
08-20-2014, 09:49 PM
I dunno, I sort of feel like Aveline is the sort of gal that would have had sex with a random politician to get information. You know, with one of her personas :P

JustPlainQuirky
08-20-2014, 10:21 PM
still not as dedicated as Connor who jerks off guards for information

GoldenBoy9999
08-20-2014, 10:54 PM
I haven't played Liberation yet but I plan to.

aL_____eX
08-20-2014, 10:56 PM
I haven't played Liberation yet but I plan to.
Gameplay-wise you didn't miss anything except glitches, more glitches and glitches. But Aveline is pretty good at air swimming, so yeah!

GoldenBoy9999
08-20-2014, 10:58 PM
Lol, I live in the South so that's a plus but other than that I want to be caught up on the lore so I can better engage in conversations.

Kakuzu745
08-22-2014, 09:13 PM
Does anyone know how Liberation performed in terms of sales? Both Vita version and especially HD

ze_topazio
08-22-2014, 10:16 PM
According to vgchartz

Vita: 1.06 million

PS3/360/PC: non available

Kakuzu745
08-27-2014, 07:45 PM
According to vgchartz

Vita: 1.06 million

PS3/360/PC: non available

Is that good for a Vita Game?

It would be nice to find out that info for HD...I will try to google it later.

Shahkulu101
08-27-2014, 08:45 PM
Didn't even know the Vita itself sold that much, those are some good numbers.

JustPlainQuirky
08-27-2014, 08:45 PM
Because there was nothing else to buy on the Vita.

AYOOOOOOOO

SlyTrooper
08-27-2014, 10:01 PM
Because there was nothing else to buy on the Vita.

AYOOOOOOOO

Here's hoping they will never make another AC Vita game. I will not buy one.

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-27-2014, 10:11 PM
Here's hoping they will never make another AC Vita game. I will not buy one.

I second this. I especially hate when games/main story lines are on handheld games.

*cough*Resident Evil Revelations*cough*

And porting it later to main console doesnt make it alright >_>;;

Kakuzu745
08-27-2014, 10:14 PM
Yeah...no to Vita games...actually it was a nice move from Ubi to make the game available for consoles. Although it would have been nice to polish the port more :P

Probably if the game sold well enough in HD there is an increased chance to see Aveline again...especially with Connor.

Apparently the numbers were decent enough.

GunnerGalactico
08-27-2014, 10:19 PM
I second this. I especially hate when games/main story lines are on handheld games.
And porting it later to main console doesn't make it alright >_>;;

I totally agree with this.

SlyTrooper
08-27-2014, 10:24 PM
Yeah...no to Vita games...actually it was a nice move from Ubi to make the game available for consoles. Although it would have been nice to polish the port more :P

Probably if the game sold well enough in HD there is an increased chance to see Aveline again...especially with Connor.

Apparently the numbers were decent enough.

Porting it to console was the best thing they could have done to make up for their mistake. Now all they have to do is keep future titles on console. Mobile games & stuff like that is ok because they don't have major plotlines. I can also read up about them without feeling like I'm missing out on gameplay & cutscenes.

Kakuzu745
08-27-2014, 11:13 PM
Porting it to console was the best thing they could have done to make up for their mistake. Now all they have to do is keep future titles on console. Mobile games & stuff like that is ok because they don't have major plotlines. I can also read up about them without feeling like I'm missing out on gameplay & cutscenes.

Agreed...mobile games and stuff should only be for spin-off titles...sadly most AC Spin-off titles suck big time.

Namikaze_17
08-27-2014, 11:19 PM
Aveline's Future?

Is with me.. ;)

SlyTrooper
08-28-2014, 12:09 AM
Aveline's Future?

Is with me.. ;)

Your location says you're with Konan. Liar!

Namikaze_17
08-28-2014, 02:47 AM
Your location says you're with Konan. Liar!

Who says I can't have more? ;)

Kaschra
08-28-2014, 02:53 AM
Who says I can't have more? ;)
You're cheating on Kushina! I'm gonna tell her :O

Namikaze_17
08-28-2014, 03:01 AM
You're cheating on Kushina! I'm gonna tell her :O

Please don't...this will be me.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/77b9cc6607870dc49dca1e1458151022/tumblr_mj7htkbnhx1qeqhx5o3_500.gif