PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity Free Paris

Princess-Ami
08-18-2014, 09:03 PM
] I'm sure I've missed something obvious,....
but while playing 'free Paris' for a chance to win an xbox 1,
I have uncovered 2 lanterns but have no idea how to use them or where they have gone?!?

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Ami
;D

Locopells
08-18-2014, 11:10 PM
They're one use only, and get used as soon as you find them. If they find anything, it'll tell you.

Welcome to the forums!

Anykeyer
08-19-2014, 10:33 AM
I dont understand this game at all LOL. All that pointless clicking with no explanation of goal.

Iluvatar_Odin
08-21-2014, 12:40 PM
I've been playing Free Paris from the start.
But have a few questions = What is the Gallery tab?
Is it the list of weekly winners?
And the Profile tab?
I have 2 penalties and 1 clue and I currently occupy 78 cells! Ok cool but what does it mean?

Some clarity please...

Thanks

Princess-Ami
08-29-2014, 07:46 AM
Thank you Locopells, it makes a bit more sense now!!

And thanks also to Anykeyer and blackhalo_8 for responding to the post......
I thought it was just me who was randomly clicking away without really understanding what It was I was doing.

There has been a huge lack of instructions with regards to 'Free Paris'. You are pretty much just left to work it all out for yourself.
Considering we are all playing for the chance to win an Xbox 1 I would hate to think I missed out due to missing something simple or obvious.

Does any body know how long it is before your 5 chances to play refresh?
At the moment I'm playing once a day but I have the feeling I might be missing out again due to the lack of information :(

Many thanks
Princess Ami :D

Ps.....Despite my moans 'free Paris' is a brilliant idea and I shall continue playing until the bitter end! Good Luck everyone x

Locopells
08-29-2014, 11:10 AM
Welcome!

As far as I know, you get new chances every 24 hours.

Xx0BL4DZ0xX
09-21-2014, 12:29 PM
I was clicking things on free paris and i got a compass which said it would reveal a prize for me. How do i use it?

Please help Im sooo confused :(

Altair1789
09-21-2014, 06:07 PM
I don't understand how to play Free Paris, can anyone give me a quick run down of what to do and how to do it?

Locopells
09-22-2014, 12:16 AM
I was clicking things on free paris and i got a compass which said it would reveal a prize for me. How do i use it?

Please help I'm sooo confused :(

You use it automatically, when you receive it - it will tell you if there is a prize hidden nearby.

I don't understand how to play Free Paris, can anyone give me a quick run down of what to do and how to do it?

Look for the city map at the right hand side, and use that to quickly get to the middle of the map. There, find a hexagon with the Assassin symbol on it (that isn't greyed out) and click on it, then the OK button that appears under your Assassin. Rinse and repeat, moving somewhere else, should you get accused of treason, encounter the gallows, of get blocked by the Templar symbols (all of which will remain for 24 hours). Occasionally you'll get a compass or scout lamp (see above). You get five goes, every 24 hours.

Sorry if that's a bit brief, I'll do a more detailed guide later.

Altair1789
09-23-2014, 08:58 PM
So do you just click any assassin hexagon? or is there a specific one for starting?

Locopells
09-23-2014, 11:49 PM
Any one, as long as it isn't greyed out.