PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Strange Glyph(?)

playlisting
08-18-2014, 08:20 PM
What's this? It looks like a glyph but when eagle vision is off there's nothing there. Usually a glyph has a faint pattern on the wall.

Without EV

http://i.imgur.com/oM6uxXY.jpg

With EV

http://i.imgur.com/DUvCXDt.jpg

Locopells
08-18-2014, 11:09 PM
It's the Brotherhood version of glyphs. Drop down from above eith EV on, and you'll catch a ledge at the bottom, and jump in...

You only just playing this?

playlisting
08-19-2014, 12:19 AM
It's the Brotherhood version of glyphs. Drop down from above eith EV on, and you'll catch a ledge at the bottom, and jump in...

You only just playing this?

I completed Brotherhood 5-6 times a while ago and back then I never really explored, I just sprinted from memory to memory. I like to walk around now and enjoy everything as well as the narrative. I thought glyphs worked the same way as they did in AC2 when you looked at them with EV on and it started.

YazX_
08-19-2014, 12:25 AM
to be honest i'm quite surprised that you asked this since you always provide gameplay help to other members :) but i got you in your last reply.

yah as loco said, they changed it in ACB, you need to enter the hole to play the puzzle.

Ureh
08-19-2014, 12:35 AM
I completed Brotherhood 5-6 times a while ago and back then I never really explored, I just sprinted from memory to memory. I like to walk around now and enjoy everything as well as the narrative. I thought glyphs worked the same way as they did in AC2 when you looked at them with EV on and it started.

That's kinda cool actually. Now you've got something to look forward to!

Actually there's one code wheel puzzle that I could never solve myself (even after all these years). Always have to cheat for that one. :(

YazX_
08-19-2014, 12:47 AM
Actually there's one code wheel puzzle that I could never solve myself (even after all these years). Always have to cheat for that one. :(

shhhhhhh, i cheated in all of them, but keep it between us ;)

playlisting
08-19-2014, 01:25 AM
That's kinda cool actually. Now you've got something to look forward to!

Yeah, I walk everywhere now. I rarely use parkour unless it's required. It's great listening to all the sounds of renaissance Italy :D I've abandoned fast travel in the AC games because the worlds are so full of detail it almost feels wrong not to explore :)

to be honest i'm quite surprised that you asked this since you always provide gameplay help to other members :) but i got you in your last reply.

yah as loco said, they changed it in ACB, you need to enter the hole to play the puzzle.

I must have completed AC2 about 20-30 times so I guess I was just so used to how they worked. AC:B has a noise instead of a faint drawing so I was looking around for about 2-3 minutes trying to figure out why the wall was making a sound. I turned on eagle vision and I almost got a fright. I stared at it for a minute constantly moving the camera around. Trying to make it begin. Thanks to you & Locopells for the information!

Locopells
08-19-2014, 11:32 AM
Welcome!