PDA

View Full Version : The 'Fearless Assassin' Enigma

marvelfannumber
08-18-2014, 05:58 PM
So I don't know if this is QUITE the right place to be asking this but I have seen similar threads pop around here and there on this forum.

Soooo anyways enough padding let's get on subject, so I was browsing the Uplay store the other day and noticed this quaint figurine called "Arno: The Fearless Assassin"

In ze description it reads at the bottom "ADDITIONAL DIGITAL CONTENT to be used in Assassin's Creed Unity: "The Fearless Assassin's outfit"

I've seen it and read through the description before, and waited patiently. But as we are now quite close to the release date I gotta ask: Is this additional content available without the figurine or does one need the figurine to get the outfit Skylanders style?

I'd just like to know if anyone has any knowledge on this before I spend my money. (even if I have enough money for the figure anyway #humblebrag)

Sorry to have wasted your time if you don't have an answer :nonchalance:

LoyalACFan
08-18-2014, 06:18 PM
It's always been a digital unlock code before, I see no reason it wouldn't be this time. Lots of people give away their codes or sell them on eBay to make back some of the money they spent on the figure, so if you just want the outfit I'd say that's the way to go.

marvelfannumber
08-18-2014, 06:21 PM
@LoyalACFan
Ah I see, you see i've never payed attention to these things untill now, anyways thanks for the help and pardon my ignorance.