PDA

View Full Version : ACU: Difficulty

Kenshi.Razza
08-18-2014, 03:28 PM
I see AC series much varies,it's time to offer ideas.But with this game was obviously all been decided, but could be dealt with a few nice additions:
- Enter the difficulty level with deprivation prompts players (disable all interface,unmarked targets)it will help even more immersed in atmosphere of the game, motivation for study of the city and independent search for their goals.I think it will be exciting!And of course for those players who want.
-aaaaand ability to put on and take off hood at any time.

Most likely is unlikely to implement,and then is my question:will there be different levels of complexity?

UbiVolfbane
08-18-2014, 06:45 PM
Thank you for the suggestions. I'll be sure to keep note and pass it on. Thank you!
The team appreciates and welcomes all feedback!

Ureh
08-18-2014, 11:32 PM
I do like the sound of being able to turn off the HUD and blue blending circle.

If by different levels of complexity, you mean difficulty settings (easy, medium, hard, very hard, etc) then I would say no. The overall game seems to have a predetermined/scripted difficulty. I think the co-op/brotherhood missions will have difficulty ratings. Cause if you watch the e3 demo, the Austrian Audacity mission had a difficulty rating of 3/5 stars.

HZD87
08-21-2014, 11:38 PM
A hard setting would be great ! The last 3 games are too easy because of guns and the big red mission boundary's and area markers for target locations.

Disable target area markers on mini map.
Now out of bounds is no longer an instant fail, remove the mission area markers.
Disable use of more than one shot guns and increase the reload time, and make it impossible to move while reloading, not even walking or sneaking.

Force players to use EV and proper assassin takedowns.

D3f4ltg4ming
08-28-2014, 07:26 AM
Force players to use EV and proper assassin takedowns.[/QUOTE]

Great idea the game has been too easy since AC 3 the kill streaks are not helping you could go into battle against twenty soldiers and come out without a scratch, but i see they got rid of that.

King_of_Ricers
08-29-2014, 02:56 PM
Indeed, instead of decreasing the difficulty of the game significantly to fit some players that can't handle anything harder than two clicks with your mouse to counter attack or just spam the left mouse to attack have it so that players can CHOOSE the difficulty. Who wants to play John Rambo or rush through the game, let him/her select the easiest of them all. Best example here is thief, the remake that failed. In the terms of difficulty, you could choose everything, every icon that was displayed or not displayed. Got to give them at least that.

naumaan
09-01-2014, 01:53 AM
they already changed a lot of this stuff in unity .. i m kind of thinking that playing acu will be a nightmare like ac1 was ... it was too difficult to fight all those templar guards at once ... i learned that after many many tries