PDA

View Full Version : Sylvan vs. Fortress: You choose!

Ubi-Nox
08-18-2014, 09:40 AM
In order to restore balance to the Holy Empire, Duke Ivan has called upon the wisdom and council of the noble representatives of 6 powerful factions.

Four have already answered the invitation; who will be the next?

Cast your vote now on the Shadow Council website for either Sylvan or Fortress to join the Heroes 7 adventure! https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/l/t1.0-9/10355862_10152634852534588_2465573224449000643_n.j pg

RobvD84
08-18-2014, 10:26 AM
Still think you should add all factions instead of making us choose.

Szocik87
08-18-2014, 03:20 PM
Sylvan Voted :) I hope next vote will be Inferno vs new fraction ;)

Dwarfurious
08-18-2014, 04:57 PM
Absolutely Fortress. Been too long since Dwarves got another shot at this. Besides, Dungeon is going to murder Inferno in the polls, dont need TWO Elves in the same game again, that'd be devastating right up until they KILLED eachother at the council table, then it would be a little funny.

Dont know why people keep saying Sylavn was so unique and Fortress was bland, i've seen Sylvan unit for unit in other games before H5 came out, they're about as unique as the skeleton/zombie/ghost/vampire/lich line up for undead, while katar stabbing berserkers and harpoon throws, bear cavalry and massive thanes, never seen those before in the Dwarf arsenal and i've LOOKED.

Wonder what kind of siege weapons Fortress will bring :P

Dagnir_Smauga
08-18-2014, 05:57 PM
Sylvan Voted :) I hope next vote will be Inferno vs new fraction ;)

Here you have all factions in Ashan universe. There are 9 faction and another one will be not created.
http://might-and-magic.ubi.com/universe/en-GB/universe-world-ashan/factions/index.aspx

In HoMMVII will be:
- Academy
- Haven
- Necropolis
- Stronghold
- first vote winner: Fortress or Sylvan
- second vote winner: Dungeon or Inferno

In HoMMVII will not be (at least for now):
- Sanctuary
- first vote loser: Fortress or Sylvan
- second vote loser: Dungeon or Inferno

Also Sanctuary and first and second vote loser will not be added in DLC like "Pirates of the Savage Sea" and "Danse Macabre" HoMMVI. But they can be added in expansion like "Shades of Darkness" for HoMMVI.

Dwarfurious
08-18-2014, 06:12 PM
All the more reason to vote Fortress. Elves are just snowballing at this point "Oh elves have been here more/longer, so we need more elves" They'll probably come later anyways, they're at no risk. Fortress on the other hand needs back in the franchise. Besides, given the descriptions, we can probably expect some serious siege firepower out of them. Hellfire cannons? :P

DZs7-
08-18-2014, 11:34 PM
Sanctuary eliminated on start? Big pity- for me it was one of best designed factions which was weak in single units but v.strong in synergy. In addition, it would be nice if dev team took some part of art style from Heroes VI (it lack in gameplay, but art style was great) and Duel of Champions.
Also Inferno in council makes no sense- voting should be between Dungeon and Sanctuary(still possibility of 2 elves factions isn't so cool as it was said by someone before) and Inferno should be added anyway.

Off-topic:
-There are 6 spell schools? (Personal I prefer 7 as it was in Heroes VI and Duel of Champions*- Arcane magic is just perfect for Academy).
- Also I think that maps and fields in shape of honeycombs(even like in Heroes Online) are better than squares
Sorry for off-topic, but I didn't know where to post it when there are just 2 topics.

After all I just hope that dev team will take they time(no Ubisoft rush anymore please) to polish/smooth the game so game would have good optimization and support won't end after 1year like it was which latest M&M games. I can wait even 1/2 year longer that planned release date if it would give dev team needed time.

* I think both games should have something in common and they should complement each other after all.

lokdron
08-19-2014, 04:14 PM
You could say the same thing about dungeon the first response to an angel seeing a minion of Malassa is a sword in the face considering they went far enough to bargain AND trade with demons just to kill them? You say inferno make's less sense? Considering you can be a demon Kiril Griffin and still help Michael even though you are a demon shows that Angels have no problem with them. At most they are going to get a HUGE eyebrow raise wondering why they would help. Plus if inferno wins its pretty much expected that the demon councilor is going to be Kiril Girffin who does still help his family even now.

Inferno is about freedom of choice not all demon lords are interested in killing people and smashing things.

Plus this is a shadow council I recall? So not everyone knows about it this is Ivan's close circle of friends as well he does not call on the factions but people he knows WITHIN them. Hence why Anastasia is there a necromancer but a griffin. So I assume same thing will apply to inferno its going to be Kiril I suspect.

Plus after you defeat a haven hero you can persuade her to give you the information no physical harm involved and she gives the information. So who make less sense? You can make the same Argument for Academy and necropolis considering their history.

Plus if dungeon wins that would be annoying we are pretty much slated to have an elf faction having a second one would be a travesty. I recommend for next time ubisoft puts up concept and lore information first before the voting in my opinion since now its too late its not going to help Fortress.

logical.dust
08-19-2014, 04:29 PM
Absolutely Fortress. Been too long since Dwarves got another shot at this. Besides, Dungeon is going to murder Inferno in the polls, dont need TWO Elves in the same game again, that'd be devastating right up until they KILLED eachother at the council table, then it would be a little funny.

Well dungeon was not always elf based (or dark elfs). It was made that way in H5 and H6. I personally like dungeon from H3 and H2 more. In the time there have been so many variation of creature compositions .. it is hard to make everybody happy. I would stick to H3 when designing factions but allow some creatures in more than 1 faction (perhaps with diferent upgrades).

logical.dust
08-19-2014, 04:40 PM
They'll probably come later anyways, they're at no risk.

As you can see in H6 ... pretty much all races could be potentially at risk. Making game with just 6 races and do more races only in case that game will sell well seems to me as selling car without wheels and expect it to sell well and planing to add wheels later to make more profit. Just ridiculous. I guess I am buying H7 complete edition if any.

Dwarfurious
08-19-2014, 05:45 PM
Dungeon is just Evil Sylvan, and they were put in Heroes 6. Not sure what the lore reasons for not having Fortress or Sylvan in #6 but iirc it took place before Dwarves were met.

For the record, i 'like' dungeon because they make sense to me. They're not so much an Empire as just the exiled remnants, scraping to get by. Unlike Fortress and Haven, they dont have the numbers to field an army, so they rely on tamed creatures that fit the theme of a subterranean race. Dwarves just been wiping the wild beasties out of the caves, hydra's good meat. Then dungeon comes along with their skimpy matriarchs in tight leather and a whip and they start "Taming" stuff.

But i'll yank my beard off if both Sylvan and Evil Sylvan get a pass on this! I liked your explanation for Inferno on the council, good points.

lokdron
08-19-2014, 11:05 PM
Well dungeon was not always elf based (or dark elfs). It was made that way in H5 and H6. I personally like dungeon from H3 and H2 more. In the time there have been so many variation of creature compositions .. it is hard to make everybody happy. I would stick to H3 when designing factions but allow some creatures in more than 1 faction (perhaps with diferent upgrades).

Well sorry this is Ashan dungeon are followers of the dragon god of darkness Malassa. In Ashan dungeon are elves remanants of a Slyvan queen's family and their followers who made a pact with the facless and Malassa because Haven was at war with them. Heck Fortress and Haven go to war against dungeon many times because they hate them that much. Plus they also have with a few enslaved monsters. They are an elf faction in this world I would have no problem with dungeon winning the next round if Sylvan is not pretty much slated to to win this one.

Dwarfurious
08-20-2014, 01:40 AM
Just need to get everyone to vote Fortress, but it seems like the MAJORITY of votes got in on day one and two, since the poll has BARELY moved since then. :(

logical.dust
08-20-2014, 03:52 PM
Well sorry this is Ashan dungeon are followers of the dragon god of darkness Malassa. In Ashan dungeon are elves remanants of a Slyvan queen's family and their followers who made a pact with the facless and Malassa because Haven was at war with them. Heck Fortress and Haven go to war against dungeon many times because they hate them that much. Plus they also have with a few enslaved monsters. They are an elf faction in this world I would have no problem with dungeon winning the next round if Sylvan is not pretty much slated to to win this one.

See ... this is exactly why I dont like the story in heroes series. You cant make factions whatever you want just because it doesnt fit story... or universe ... whatever. I believe that whole Ashan thing was made up in heroes 5, not that there is anything wrong with it, just it imposes too much restrictions on the factions itself, see you cant have swamp race like in H3 despite some people want it, you cant make dungeon what it was ... you cant make wizards what they were (I dont mind academy, but I just prefer true wizards). And most of all you have to make pools about which factions include and which not ... because the story does not allow all of them. The core gameplay is being messed so the story is coherent. It seems silly to me. Just saying.

Dwarfurious
08-20-2014, 05:04 PM
I dont see how making Fortress a bunch of swamp dwelling lizard things/random creatures would improve the core gameplay o.O

logical.dust
08-20-2014, 06:21 PM
I dont see how making Fortress a bunch of swamp dwelling lizard things/random creatures would improve the core gameplay o.O

Well first of all they are not random .. they already have been in HOMM series, some people may like them the way they were. Second - The thing that improves gameplay/fun/repleyability is diversity. Why not just make only 1 faction as in chess ... (white and black) there is plenty of strategy even in that. Imagine however if you have chess game and you take knight or bishop out of it for the sake of some story or cost issues ... it will not be chess any more. Lots of fun will be lost. There have already been 8-9 factions in HOMM universe ... taking some of them out is certailny going to piss off some people. I am not saying that adding 20+ factions is way to go ... I would argue that it would be too much. So the question is how many factions is sweet spot. I definetly would say that 6 is too few considering history of HOMM and I would try to put there everything that already was there. There is however always room for improvement. 6 could be potentially enough if all units have some sort of upgrades and each unit has its own tech tree and potentially battle experience. There would be there diferent type of diversity. I certainly would welcome this, but then you still have to decide which factions you put in and which dont. By the way, your questioning attitude is totally off topic ... you can ask that about any faction/unit in game, factions are not considered random only due to story elements which glue them together ... grifin was in warlock town in H2 and in sylvan in H4, so they decided to put it in heaven. To me it seems as much random as anything else. When you play scenario maps you dont care about that very much. If it was up to me I would put there everything and there would be no need for discussions of this type (you would have your dwarves and some people would have swamp and others would have their elves ...).

Dwarfurious
08-20-2014, 06:40 PM
Ok you talk about aesthetics and then diversity, but roles are what makes them diverse, it doesnt matter if the knight on you chess board is a knight or a swamp lizard if it move the same and using the same set of wacky creatures doesnt make them less random. Slap a beholder with a Chimera with some kobolds for fodder, call it the 'monster faction', who leads it? why? how? what do they want?

Age of Kings is a timeless game, it has diversity but all the units are humans, they dont need anything else, they're just a diverse group of units. I've never actually seen these complaints in any other franchise, it seems unique to this one that people want 'factions' more than 'races' and it seems to be entirely because thats how it used to be.

logical.dust
08-20-2014, 07:27 PM
Ok you talk about aesthetics and then diversity, but roles are what makes them diverse, it doesnt matter if the knight on you chess board is a knight or a swamp lizard if it move the same and using the same set of wacky creatures doesnt make them less random. Slap a beholder with a Chimera with some kobolds for fodder, call it the 'monster faction', who leads it? why? how? what do they want?

Age of Kings is a timeless game, it has diversity but all the units are humans, they dont need anything else, they're just a diverse group of units. I've never actually seen these complaints in any other franchise, it seems unique to this one that people want 'factions' more than 'races' and it seems to be entirely because thats how it used to be.

I guess you are right. It is more history thing than anything else. People just dont like taking something away from them. I would say that putting some more effort there could be 8-9 pretty diverse factions. I agree that there is not much point in having same style faction with only skin of creatures diferent. But that is up to developers to came up with something more interesting. I am pretty sure that there is space for swamp and dwarves and they would not be too similar... in H6 however I believe that they taken most of stuff out not because of clever thinking, but due to pure lazyness ... (or low budget or ...)

Dwarfurious
08-21-2014, 06:40 AM
They really should of paired up Sylvan to Dungeon and Fortress to Inferno. That way we wouldnt get stuck with two elf factions again, and the two more popular facions could face off. Fortress/Inferno are both subterranean fire users so would of been a better elimination round.

logical.dust
08-21-2014, 12:05 PM
They really should of paired up Sylvan to Dungeon and Fortress to Inferno. That way we wouldnt get stuck with two elf factions again, and the two more popular facions could face off. Fortress/Inferno are both subterranean fire users so would of been a better elimination round.

As I was saying before ... there should not have been such pool in the first place. All factions should have been included. In fact asking thins kind of questions seems to me as if developers had absolutely no clue about what was right to do. Most of fans like H3 or H5 which is pretty obvious, all they have to do is to look on those games and all answers would be clear. Asking questions like this once per month is not going to make game any better, just creates some illusion that fans actually can somehow affect the developmment and Ubisoft can say that "we are making game for fans". I wonder how will shadow council look like. And I really wish that they will not screw up HOMM (again).

Dwarfurious
08-21-2014, 04:30 PM
Factions aint as easy to make as they were in Heroes 5, and each faction may have its own campaign too. They cant afford to put them all in, but they really shouldnt of made it a popularity contest or we'd just get more of the same. It'll be funny when they ask the community what kind of units they want for Sylvan and they say "ALL THE SAME THINGS!"

In fact if they were relying on public opinion more this wouldnt even BE a heroes 7, this would be Heroes 3, HD remake. They're making heroes 7 for new stuff not for rehashing the same stuff, kind of goes against popularity poll.

logical.dust
08-21-2014, 06:36 PM
Factions aint as easy to make as they were in Heroes 5, and each faction may have its own campaign too. They cant afford to put them all in, but they really shouldnt of made it a popularity contest or we'd just get more of the same. It'll be funny when they ask the community what kind of units they want for Sylvan and they say "ALL THE SAME THINGS!"

In fact if they were relying on public opinion more this wouldnt even BE a heroes 7, this would be Heroes 3, HD remake. They're making heroes 7 for new stuff not for rehashing the same stuff, kind of goes against popularity poll.

They could make all factions and make only 2 campaigns, then add more campaigns in datadisks as was done in starcraft2. That way they can even add more content with each datadisk making it even more attractive. Doing campaign is much more complex than just faction design. If you focus on 6 campaigns there is no space left for actual gameplay improvements and again .. you have to avoid some factions. I believe that even most hardcore fans of H3 does not want only graphics improved. There are so many ways how to make game more interesting, more deep, more epic. The 'new stuff' should not mess up old gameplay, but should improve it. For some reason I do not like only 3 tiers of units (althought there are variants). There have been 5 heroes games where there have been more tiers and more factions, and suddenly it is hard to balance ... it is because more professional team took the game? I doubt it, its just ********. If fans want H3 remade I would do it ... who will play the game? who will buy the game? They already screwed up once, I wonder if they will learn. In wog there have been much more improvements than in H6 (stack experience, mythril special resource for special upgrades, new terrain types, even more tiers of units, commanders ...) those all are just concept ideas I wonder why none of that was in H6 ...

I believe that in pools they should ask people about new stuff which they want to implemnt and if that would not affect gameplay. (new skillwheel, extra resources, spell system, unit tier system, heroes in combat, multiplayer speedup, etc.) Asking about which race to exclude is question which is only asked because budget is too low (which is very good news for fans (really)).

Dwarfurious
08-21-2014, 07:11 PM
Wait by starcraft2/datadisks you mean sell extra copies of the game? People hated that :O Biggest problem with... well, almost all of that, is what constitutes an improvement and what "ruins" old gameplay is mostly subjective and opinion. A lot of what i thought was an improvement/bad in #6 is not the same for others.

Removing fortress is definitely bad though ><

logical.dust
08-21-2014, 08:25 PM
Yes I remember. Everybody was upset about that decision, but ultimately everybody is happy in the end. You had one campaign, but all races to play in multiplayer. And I was upset too, until I saw what they made with the campaign - definetly worth that decision. And it is not like that with improvement/ruins ... after I read this forum I found many people who share same opinion as mine, coincidence? Picking favorite faction is not matter of gameplay made better or worse - this can vary, but ask people if they want 6+1 resources or more or less ... ask them if they want 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20 races, same about creature tiers, ask them about spell system, ask them about town screens and I believe that most of people will tell you the same thing or small variations. Sometimes there is this one 'hero' in forum who glorify H6 and after few comments you never hear of him again, because he simply have no arguments.

I agree with you with the fortress, but making thing more general ... removing anything that was already in game is simply bad decision, each sequel should improve what already is there. Making diferent (new) game with less content perhaps new story and same name is not going to please anyone and its even more expensive to do. It would be nice to see what is the actual development plan so people would rule out obvious design fails. It is however quite unusual to do - usually this is not necessary as company has good reputation and fans trust it. I just dont know what to think in case of H7, black hole was replaced, so hopefully that was the reason of H6 fail. Ubisoft has some exellent titles, so it is hard to believe that they just dont care about this particular franchise.

deathhawk2
08-23-2014, 03:30 AM
I think one of the options for the next vote, should be an option to bring back the old swamp fraction, even if its under a new name, least then we would have a chance for a race that hasn't been in any of the new Heroes games.

Dwarfurious
08-23-2014, 09:31 AM
Keep voting fortress, we're practically guaranteed more unique and new units than Sylvan is ever gonna get, people vote sylvan because they liked them in #5 and want the same thing, same units.

Fortress has teased us with engineers/sappers/siege weapons/crossbowmen/valkyries ! and i know, Haven has crossbowmen but those are HUMANS. Imagine a dwarf with a arbalast built into a kite shield for shooting and blocking.

lokdron
08-24-2014, 01:14 PM

I am actually in agreement with you even though inferno is my favourite faction I would of prefered if the voting was like this. Things would of been a bit more balanced than how one sided it is now. Plus it would avoid a situation of having two elven factions. >_> Plus reading the comment section on the website I am kinda wondering why people are saying inferno is the pure evil main bad guys when all of them are not like that. The factions in Ashan are grey its not like the old heroes games where there are clearly lines in the factions on which side good or evil they are on. I assume most people only played heroes V and not heroes 6.

I shall explain as someone who likes the lore of Ashan and inferno if there are many people who don't.

I mean Kha beleth the "Main bad guy" he is a tears hero in heroes 6 this means they prefer diplomacy and persuasion than breaking things or violence. Heck people call him lawful evil when its a chaos faction! Inferno is about freedom of choice good, evil, chaos or order. Kha beleth turned inferno into something that goes against the core concept of urgash and chaos. I will give an example Kiril Griffin.

You encounter a Maniac unit who you can unlock for your army these guys are INSANE he wants to eat your heart and demons can never die etc they just get born again. So you could punch his face in and force him into your army (blood) OR you simply tell him you are chasing after an angel and you need help (Tears). So you being tears you simply tell him you a chasing after an angel amd you need help he goes like WHA? chasing an angel? That's crazy! Sure I will sign up!

No bloodshed involved another option you could kill the demon lord who asks you to find his dogs (cerberus) you could kill him and take them (blood) or find his dogs (tears). You find his dogs you get a free unit and a FREE hero no bloodshed involved again.

Another example you beat a haven hero you are looking for your objective you beat her she acts all holy and all that. 1. you could torture her for the information (Blood) or 2. you could simply explain your situation and prove the issue you are currently having since you are a griffin (Tears). So since you are inferno tears you pick 2. she gives the information free or charge no hassle or trouble and lets you on your way.

Inferno is about freedom not WAAAAGGGGH KILL THEM ALL HAAAAAAATE. There are demons like that but there are demons like Kiril, Kha Beleth and Xana. Oh there will be no swamp faction the next voting is dungeon vs inferno. The one's who don't make it will be in an expansion.

So if inferno wins the counciler is highly likely going to be Kiril since the shadow council is Ivan's close friends or trusted allies at most there are going to be raised eyebrows at the table questioning why they would help. I am assuming its going to be Kiril so Anatasia and Ivan may vouch for him.

logical.dust
08-24-2014, 11:06 PM
I assume most people only played heroes V and not heroes 6.

I believe the less will have H7 in common with H6 the better. Good mercyfull deamons from hell... omg who could came up wich such nonsence. Yes you are right .. angels can become corrupt, because everybody can become corrupt in certain circumstances for their own reasons ... but diplomatic lord of hell? Good deamons? Inferno was always about chaos and destruction ... you speak about freedom? Why the hell then most of units are designed with chains, whips, burning fire and claws .. so they can diplomatically negotiate better? Tears/Blood mechanics is completely redundant and does not follow any logic whatsoever. It also break game mechanics, because instead of fight, you just let creatures run (so where is now focus on combat - as H6 removed all other aspects). Game is more boring for tears hero, which should not be. I did not play H6 very much, but from what you say, it is not only game which have been screwed, but also the story ... help... I am truly astonished with the magnitude of the H6 fails ...

lokdron
08-25-2014, 11:25 AM
I believe the less will have H7 in common with H6 the better. Good mercyfull deamons from hell... omg who could came up wich such nonsence. Yes you are right .. angels can become corrupt, because everybody can become corrupt in certain circumstances for their own reasons ... but diplomatic lord of hell? Good deamons? Inferno was always about chaos and destruction ... you speak about freedom? Why the hell then most of units are designed with chains, whips, burning fire and claws .. so they can diplomatically negotiate better? Tears/Blood mechanics is completely redundant and does not follow any logic whatsoever. It also break game mechanics, because instead of fight, you just let creatures run (so where is now focus on combat - as H6 removed all other aspects). Game is more boring for tears hero, which should not be. I did not play H6 very much, but from what you say, it is not only game which have been screwed, but also the story ... help... I am truly astonished with the magnitude of the H6 fails ...

Well hey I personally prefer when factions are not one dimensional in my games I personally find that boring plus villians who are awesome at reasoning and diplomacy are always the most dangerous in my opinion. Some demons prefer breaking things some don't some prefer just living in Sheogh for the fun of it since demons can't die they just get reborn again with all their memories. Some demons prefer doing the whole crushing and destruction thing but some don't and we get to see those who are not interested in that in H6 if you so choose. Since you have a choice in handling how to approach things.

Oh and many people consider the tears and blood system the best part of heroes of might and magic 6. As I said some demons like to crush things some are not interested in that hence the description of the tears upgrade for the Heretic they wanted to see the other side to inferno. Even people said the inferno campaign was the best written out of the all the others in the base game.

“A Demonist summons, a Hellcaller sets you free”.

Hellcallers inspire demonkind and harness their longing for freedom from their eternal prison world into a devastating strategical weapon. The Hellcaller's charisma and sense of purpose makes them the most feared Heretics on Ashan, most especially during a Blood Moon eclipse when the walls of Sheogh are weakened. Their ranks are constantly replenished by eager, ferocious and obedient minions who would follow them anywhere, eyes alit with the promise of freedom.

Its how Kha beleth became demon sovereign, in your opinion you think H6 fail's but I disagree since it shows that factions are not simply one layer in H6, dlcs and expansions we see how fanatical haven can get and how far they would go to defeat the minions of the dragon god of darkness. It was how dungeon as a faction was born.

Oh and H7 is set in Ashan it will have a lot in common with HV and H6, they will improve gameplay mechanics but the setting, overall story and the factions will remain the same. You won't see any swamp faction, rampart etc they don't exist in this world and they won't make them again since they are not apart of the setting. All the factions in this setting is on their portal website.

So its agree to disagree you prefer one dimensional factions I don't end of discussion.

logical.dust
08-25-2014, 12:08 PM
But why is then so much fuss about faction core philosophy and design, when in fact everybody is doing oposite. On one side the arguments are that we can not make factions like bunch of random creatures, design is important and on the other side in campaign everyone is doing pretty much whatever they want disregarding what faction are they from completely. And I would say, I dond mind when necromancer acts reasonable or barbar or some warlock .... but deamon? They have in their job description to be evil ... I can not competently argue regarding tears and blood because I was not able to play H6 for long enough. H6 was limiting in every aspect ... so I finally got my strong spell or whatever (heal) ... I could not use it in combat due to cooldown each turn even I still had enough mana. Limiting player choice is so bad way to balance things. Tears and blood introduce some complexity to the game, but it could not save H6. It could be good if it was done properly somehow. I would bind it to the spells you use in combat (so you get better by casting them), not to the fact if you let creatures run or not. Making yourself tear hero would give you much better heal effectivness for example, I dont think that this was the case in H6. You just gained 1-2 new skills which you could use once per combat due to cooldowns ... so all that complexity for almost nothing ...

Maianico
05-01-2015, 11:16 AM
Here you have all factions in Ashan universe. There are 9 faction and another one will be not created.
http://might-and-magic.ubi.com/universe/en-GB/universe-world-ashan/factions/index.aspx

In HoMMVII will be:
- Academy
- Haven
- Necropolis
- Stronghold
- first vote winner: Fortress or Sylvan
- second vote winner: Dungeon or Inferno

In HoMMVII will not be (at least for now):
- Sanctuary
- first vote loser: Fortress or Sylvan
- second vote loser: Dungeon or Inferno

Also Sanctuary and first and second vote loser will not be added in DLC like "Pirates of the Savage Sea" and "Danse Macabre" HoMMVI. But they can be added in expansion like "Shades of Darkness" for HoMMVI.

Where is the fortress of Heroes III, my favorite ? Merger with the bastion ? :(