PDA

View Full Version : AC UNITY CO-OP . Are you going to play as Arno all the time ??!

Didact-XV
08-17-2014, 12:30 AM
HI

I don't know if this has been confirmed or not .which is if I am playing with my friends co-op all of us will play as his own customized version of Arno but we will see each other as other assassins ??? ( the three other assassins )

if this happened it would be terrible for me because the other three assassins are awesome :) I mean is it impossible to play as anyone of the assassins , but with the equipment I chose for Arno in the SP ???

How about this picture

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvLO4GICcAAyIt6.jpg

everyone is playing as a different assassin !!!

What do you think if this is happened ?

Thanks .

Assassin_M
08-17-2014, 12:31 AM
They're all Arno with each player's customization and a default Assassin face other than Arno's face. They're not different characters, they're all Arno with different outfits.

HiddenKiller612
08-17-2014, 12:33 AM
They're all Arno... you'll always be Arno... 100% of the time....

AherasSTRG
08-17-2014, 01:05 AM
Every player plays as Arno. But that's not important, since the armor you have will be visible in the game, only your face changes when you play with a friend.

Didact-XV
08-17-2014, 11:30 AM
They're all Arno with each player's customization and a default Assassin face other than Arno's face. They're not different characters, they're all Arno with different outfits.

They're all Arno... you'll always be Arno... 100% of the time....

Every player plays as Arno. But that's not important, since the armor you have will be visible in the game, only your face changes when you play with a friend.

Thank you :) Assassin_M , HiddenKiller612 , Aheradrim :)

I forgot the point that you can customize your outfit and the armour ( this makes every player different of course )