PDA

View Full Version : PETITION: AC Franchise Revamp

crusader_prophet
08-16-2014, 12:55 AM
Hello Folks,

I am a huge AC devout and I love several elements of AC franchise. And I am sure a lot of you out there are addicts and fans as well. But...seeing the games of this year it is becoming evident that the last few games have been more and more non-unique experiences (except historical settings) in contrary to what UbiSoft bases their annual release which is unique fresh experience. So what can we do for them to change? And what things do we want them to change? it is time for us devoted fans to create a petition and be heard for the next game that is currently in development for October 2015 release.

Here is a list of items that I would like to see change:

- no more hooded assassins or protagonists unless it is necessary to blend in crowd, upcoming protagonists must have a civilian or realistic skill that they can render when going for missions, such as wearing tattoos, masks, wig, different personas etc etc. no problem if they wear a hooded shirt in their hideout.

- it is time to introduce refined, dynamic and organic stealth as the primary element of combat as well as exploration, we are playing as assassins first and not a brute force. you can't just climb up notre dame in front of guards and crowd and not expect your cover getting blown.

- interactive, organic and realistic story telling!!!

- iconic leaps of faith needs to be more realistic (no more haystacks in the weirdest locations!!!, may be water? or a gear that allows the assassins to perform a leap of faith or jump from heights)

- no more annoying pre-order bonus vocalized mentions at the end of a brilliant trailer which completely takes away the charm of it

fans are welcome to add to the list. if you folks know how to create a petition and ensure UbiSoft hears us and takes action as well as respond to our frustration, please fell free to mention in reply.

i am really disappointed in the series makers. please respect us as dedicated fans, we do not want perfection in 60 USD but also not get fooled every year when you promise to deliver unique experiences every year while all you do is put the same old burger in a new package and market how you have built this and that from ground up.

Sincerely,
A devoted fan

playlisting
08-16-2014, 03:41 AM
- no more hooded assassins or protagonists unless it is necessary to blend in crowd, upcoming protagonists must have a civilian or realistic skill that they can render when going for missions, such as wearing tattoos, masks, wig, different personas etc etc. no problem if they wear a hooded shirt in their hideout.

I would prefer it if they kept the hooded protagonists. The Assassin hood is somewhat iconic for the series.