PDA

View Full Version : Savegame gone, Thanks Uplay.

Dicehunter
08-15-2014, 11:01 AM
So I went to go play AC4 just minutes ago, I was up to sequence 9 with a butt ton of stuff unlocked through many hours of play.

I load it up and for some reason my save game is gone, I have the clould syncing feature turned off as I know Ubisofts software is buggy and not quite caught up with the rest of the world.

I only played yesterday, No updates have been done to my system at all so it's not that, I have even checked all possible save game locations, Zip.

Please get rid of Uplay, Everyone hates it and it's a pile of crap that does stuff like this all the time.

This is why I hardly ever buy Ubisoft games, Because of Uplay and I know many others feel the same way.

AssassinCountry
08-15-2014, 11:06 AM
I registered literally just to reply to this.

I agree fully, Uplay is a joke, It's messy and as said above it's a pile of crap, Please get rid of it, I can't count how many times Uplay has messed up my save games.

Misterscruff63
08-15-2014, 02:31 PM
Totally agree very poor on Uplay, I too went to play Black Flag yesterday just to keep my hand in even though I had completed everything to 100% & prestige 2 on MP there was no save game's, they were gone ! many an hour to complete gone.....Uplay gone deleted I'll go elsewhere now for my games !

YazX_
08-15-2014, 07:47 PM
guys try a free program called Recuva, make a deep scan on AC4 saves folder and see if you can recover your saves and most probably you will since it was not long time ago.

akada26
10-21-2014, 11:51 AM
So I went to go play AC4 just minutes ago, I was up to sequence 9 with a butt ton of stuff unlocked through many hours of play.

I load it up and for some reason my save game is gone, I have the clould syncing feature turned off as I know Ubisofts software is buggy and not quite caught up with the rest of the world.

I only played yesterday, No updates have been done to my system at all so it's not that, I have even checked all possible save game locations, Zip.

Please get rid of Uplay, Everyone hates it and it's a pile of crap that does stuff like this all the time.

This is why I hardly ever buy Ubisoft games, Because of Uplay and I know many others feel the same way.

i got same problem with you, yesterday i lost my save game on AC4...i dont know why, and when i try to laod , i back to gop start new game...ohh crap. This game cannot be replace with another save game from another people

Empu0323
11-17-2014, 02:34 AM
BUMP... and
Same, i had close to 100% completion in black flag, and it's all gone ... wtf ?!

Seriously annoyed :(