PDA

View Full Version : GI Hub: Get to know Arno from Assassin's Creed Unity **SPOILERS**

Jexx21
08-13-2014, 08:20 PM
Assassin’s Creed Unity takes place during the French Revolution, but that’s not the only battle new protagonist Arno Dorian has to face. The ideals and extremism of the time merely provide a compelling backdrop for Arno’s personal struggles. France is full of shades of gray, forcing Arno to question everything from his brotherhood to the woman he loves.

Arno is no stranger to tragedy. His Assassin father was killed when he was young, leading to his adoption by a family. The head of that family happens to be grandmaster of the Templars, but out of respect for Arno’s father’s memory, he never lets Arno know this. Arno grows close to his new kin, but has to face death once again when his father figure is killed. Arno blames himself for this tragedy and goes on a quest for redemption. His first order of business? Join the Assassins. “Arno joins the Assassins with a very clear intention: ‘I’m using you people as a means to an end,’” says creative director Alex Amancio.

Arno soon starts to believe in the Assassins’ cause and what they stand for, but that doesn’t mean he’s going to blindly follow their values. He questions a lot in the process, especially since his love interest Elise, the daughter of the man who raised him, is a Templar. She and Arno both have the same goal: Discover more about the death of her father, though they have different reasons. Elise is purely driven by revenge. Arno is striving for redemption, trying to find out why the murder occurred in the first place. “One is bound by the laws of the Assassins. The other is bound by the law of the Templars,” Amancio says. “It’s an exploration of those two different ways of approaching a situation and how the closer Arno gets to Elise and her methods, the more he’ll stray from the Assassins and their methods. Ultimately, their goal is to obtain something and it’s really what each of them willing to do to reach that goal.”

It’s clear something isn’t right with the murder and that there may be more going on in the Templar Order than meets the eye. But how far will Elise’s goal of vengeance take her, and how will it conflict with Arno’s quest? A big dilemma for Arno will be choosing between love and duty. “It’s an impossible choice,” Amancio says. After all, Arno cares deeply about Elise and her family and although he wants the same answers, he also has different methods to obtain them.

Regardless of his tactics, Arno is a likeable guy through and through; in fact, it’s the one comment that has surfaced most as more people at Ubisoft are playtesting the game. He’s a no-nonsense type with a sharp wit, but he doesn’t hesitate to be brutal. Arno will go for the kill when the situation demands it, and since he only uses a single blade, he gets creative, especially when facing multiple enemies. He executes targets smoothly, like swiftly running up to an enemy, kicking their legs out from underneath them, and puncturing their chest. Arno also has new tools at his disposal like the Phantom Blade. The Phantom Blade is akin to a crossbow and is great for stealthy or long-range kills, since it doesn’t draw a lot of attention due to its silent nature.

While Arno is fighting to find out the deeper mysteries surrounding Elise’s father’s death, the French Revolution is also in full swing. “Arno’s view on the revolution is really that he never really gets politically involved,” Amancio says. “What he and the Assassins are trying to do is prevent people from dying needlessly. They’re trying to prevent the power from exploding, but they’re trying to get the least involved as possible, because they also believe people have to go through their mistakes again. However, they are worried that somebody might be pulling the strings, so they’re trying to find out who that is and what they’re trying to accomplish.”

Looks like Arno has plenty to confront in Assassin’s Creed Unity and that he’s not going down without a fight. For more information on Arno and his relationship with Elise, be sure to check out the latest issue of Game Informer magazine. Also, keep an eye on our hub (click on the banner below) for more exclusive online content, such as character profiles, developer interviews, and hands-on impressions.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/08/13/get-to-know-arno-from-assassins-creed-unity.aspx

GreySkellig
08-13-2014, 08:37 PM
Nothing new here...super disappointed. This is almost verbatim the same stuff we've been hearing from Ubi for a couple of weeks. Usually GI offers some new insights compared to other sites, but their coverage of AC Unity and Rogue has been beyond lame thus far.

Assassin_M
08-13-2014, 08:45 PM
Oh my god....this....this is a miracle....I can't believe it.....they.....didn't mention Charismatic....MY HEART!!

Jexx21
08-13-2014, 08:51 PM
From the comments section

"That sounds a lot like Ezio with a teensy bit of Connor added to it."

trainkun0908
08-13-2014, 08:55 PM
Anyone have the scans for the Game informer magazines yet?

Assassin_M
08-13-2014, 08:56 PM

They're so desperate for Ezio. They just want it to be Ezio.

Jexx21
08-13-2014, 09:10 PM
Anyone have the scans for the Game informer magazines yet?
http://imgur.com/a/JBYkw

trainkun0908
08-13-2014, 09:14 PM
http://imgur.com/a/JBYkw

Ah I see. Thanks.

SHADOWGARVIN
08-13-2014, 09:15 PM
Can you really blame them for wanting another Ezio?

Toa TAK
08-13-2014, 09:32 PM
They're so desperate for Ezio. They just want it to be Ezio.

You can hear the fear in their voice as they mention Connor.

Yes, he had THREE GAMES.

What? Did people not like Edward or something?

SHADOWGARVIN
08-13-2014, 09:40 PM
You can hear the fear in their voice as they mention Connor.

Yes, he had THREE GAMES.

So what? They are not making a fourth game with Ezio. Ezio is their most popular assassin, it's normal that they hope Arno will be just as popular as Ezio.

Assassin_M
08-13-2014, 09:47 PM
After 3 games? Yes. I think it's dumb.

Namikaze_17
08-13-2014, 09:49 PM
WHEN was it that only "witty" "Brash" or "Charismatic" characters can be the ONLY universally accepted Characters in AC!? Jesus, I mean, I like Ezio but I've had ENOUGH of him as I honestly don't see what's so "awesome" or "appealing" about him that "fans" beg for another.

And God-forbid we have Assassins like Altair, Connor, and Adewale are more Serious and Stoic in how they are as people, and don't have the Need to Joke around, or bang women for the Hell of it! THIS IS AC! Not GTA!

( Sigh) I'm done......

So what? They are not making a fourth game with Ezio. Ezio is their most popular assassin, it's normal that they hope Arno will be just as popular as Ezio.

Well Arno has to all the characteristics of Ezio.....so I'm people to be begging for another game with Arno because he's a "fun" and "realistic" character.

SHADOWGARVIN
08-13-2014, 09:54 PM
Well Arno has to all the characteristics of Ezio.....so I'm people to be begging for another game with Arno because he's a "fun" and "realistic" character.

I have no idea if Arno will be popular, maybe people won't like him.

Sesheenku
08-13-2014, 09:55 PM

Lol, sounds more like Altair with a touch of Connor actually.

-> No nonsense type (Both characters)

-> Sharp Wit (Altair)

-> Brutal (Connor)

-> Efficient (Altair)

Seems Japanese people aren't the only ones who can't break away from certain personality types.

I'd ALMOST welcome an overly optimistic idiot for a change, ALMOST.

Namikaze_17
08-13-2014, 10:02 PM
I have no idea if Arno will be popular, maybe people won't like him.

Perhaps but still.......regardless of his reception, fans are gonna hold this ultra standard that if you're not Ezio, you're irreverent or can't "compare"

But atlas, I apologize in my approach.....That nonsense just frustrates me.

Lol, sounds more like Altair with a touch of Connor actually.

-> No nonsense type (Both characters)

-> Sharp Wit (Altair)

-> Brutal (Connor)

-> Efficient (Altair)

Seems Japanese people aren't the only ones who can't break away from certain personality types.

I'd ALMOST welcome an overly optimistic idiot for a change, ALMOST.

If anything, I find him like Altair and Haytham.....I see Connor in there as well. But lord know the majority of the fanbase would rage if he's anything like Connor.

trainkun0908
08-13-2014, 10:09 PM
I don't know why people want another Ezio.

I loved every single one of the playable Assassins. Each of them have their traits. Altair was serious, dedicated and thoughtful. Ezio was a charismatic and likable leader. Connor was somewhat naive but held his beliefs and was open minded about a lot of things. Edward was sarcastic and brash but always wanted to better his life.

I have no doubts that both Arno and Shay will turn out to be interesting characters in their own right, not just copies of Ezio.

StocktonBrawler
08-13-2014, 10:16 PM
Sooooo happy that Arno is like Ezio. Ubisoft is doing it right.

Assassin_M
08-13-2014, 10:17 PM
Keep dreaming.

Sigv4rd
08-13-2014, 10:19 PM
Arno may actually be my new favorite Assassin (I'll wait until I've played the game to decide)

Sorry Alty :(

StocktonBrawler
08-13-2014, 10:24 PM
Keep dreaming.
You're being mean to me just because I like Ezio? Really? Really? Really?

Namikaze_17
08-13-2014, 10:29 PM

^ This. This is the type of Nonsense I'm talking about. Even though Stock may be Trolling as always, it's just comments like these that really make me think this revolves around Ezio, and Ezio only.....Screw "Assassin's Creed" might as well call of this "Ezio Creed".

I've lost hope.....it SEEMS that the only Characters that appeal to MOST people are unrealistic and fairly-tale like Characters in Ezio. (Sigh) Sad......

Again, I'm not pointing fingers to any Ezio fans as I'm not Even talking about the ones here.....just those ignorant bunch in YouTube, IGN, and Gamespot.

Sesheenku
08-13-2014, 10:30 PM
If anything, I find him like Altair and Haytham.....I see Connor in there as well. But lord know the majority of the fanbase would rage if he's anything like Connor.

Ah you know what? You're spot on.

Namikaze_17
08-13-2014, 10:36 PM
Ah you know what? You're spot on.

On which Count? Saying he's like Altair and Haytham?

Or the whole fan ordeal with Connor?

SHADOWGARVIN
08-13-2014, 10:37 PM
Perhaps but still.......regardless of his reception, fans are gonna hold this ultra standard that if you're not Ezio, you're irreverent or can't "compare"

But atlas, I apologize in my approach.....That nonsense just frustrates me.

I understand.

GunnerGalactico
08-13-2014, 10:39 PM

Or the whole fan ordeal with Connor?

You're spot on with both statements, actually.

Shahkulu101
08-13-2014, 10:39 PM
^ This. This is the type of Nonsense I'm talking about. Even though Stock may be Trolling as always, it's just comments like these that really make me think this revolves around Ezio, and Ezio only.....Screw "Assassin's Creed" might as well call of this "Ezio Creed".

I've lost hope.....it SEEMS that the only Characters that appeal to MOST people are unrealistic and fairly-tale like Characters in Ezio and Edward. (Sigh) Sad......

Again, I'm not pointing fingers any Ezio or Edward fans as I'm not Even talking about the ones here.....just those ignorant bunch in YouTube, IGN, and Gamespot.

Edward was not a fairy tale character, nor was he anything like Ezio. Tired of that comparison.

Edward is actually pretty realistically portrayed compared to Ezio. He's a very flawed individual, and the entire story is based on him hurting not only himself but everyone around him with his recklessness. Not really a fairy tale mate. If anything, he's one of the more well written characters.

Kaschra
08-13-2014, 10:43 PM

I've lost hope.....it SEEMS that the only Characters that appeal to MOST people are unrealistic and fairly-tale like Characters in Ezio and Edward. (Sigh) Sad......

Again, I'm not pointing fingers any Ezio or Edward fans as I'm not Even talking about the ones here.....just those ignorant bunch in YouTube, IGN, and Gamespot.

I'm sorry, but HOW is Edward - Edward of all people - fairy-tale like???
And unrealistic?
Are you one of these people who say he is Ezio 2.0?

Megas_Doux
08-13-2014, 10:48 PM
In youtube, IGN, etc etc Connor fans are "bullied", here is the exact opposite right now.

Namikaze_17
08-13-2014, 10:53 PM
@Kas & Shahk

No, of course not.....I found Edward very likable and relatable as a Character and an Assassin...that was an Error on my post as I'll edit it out.....Edward is definitely not an Ezio 2.0 for sure!

Neither is he a fairy-tale character that had a fairy story/ ending.......
"Life is not a fairytale, and there are not happy endings." - Edward and the other Kenways are an Embodiment of that quote....so once again another error on my point.

Edward =/= Ezio. :)

Plus, Edward is the most Realistic to me anyway.....how he learned and realized the Creed was my fav.

StocktonBrawler
08-13-2014, 10:55 PM

Do you even understand how utterly ridiculous you sound? You're a hypocrite at its finest. You're allowed to hate on Ezio and Edward but I'm not allowed to share my opinions on Connor? When you do it, you're in the right and when I do it - I'm apparently ignorant, inflammatory,and I'm a troll. The only people who are remotely ignorant are Connor fanboys/girls who clamor and hope for a potential sequel, whilst not realizing that the majority of gamers and AC fans in general loath Connor with a passion. Ubisoft abandoned him for that reason, they didn't even bother ending his official saga. The reason that later characters are more enigmatic and interesting is because ubisoft understands most fans are attracted to that character "type", hence the success of Ezio's saga and Black Flag. Fans love both Ezio and Edward for a reason, and they have a right to.

It's pretty apparent that you hate me because I disliked Connor as a lead character, now I was admittedly harsh in my dismissal of him but I have been nothing but kind to you. As a matter of fact, I've offered my friendship to you on several occasions on multiple threads now yet you still scorn me and embarrass me. Contrary to whatever you believe, I want to be friends with you, and I'd like to engage in relatively interesting conversations with you and other forum members.

This is the last time I'll ever address Connor on this forum, and I hope that you'll become more accepting of others beliefs. Hopefully one day, we can become friends.

* I apologize to other forum members, I didn't want this to turn out this way, I'm trying to become more accepting of others views but the hypocrisy and slander is simply too much for one poster to bear.

Shahkulu101
08-13-2014, 10:57 PM
@Kas & Shahk

No, of course not.....I found Edward very likable and relatable as a Character and an Assassin...that was an Error on my post as I'll edit it out.....Edward is definitely not an Ezio 2.0 for sure!

"Life is not a fairytale, and there are not happy endings." - Edward and the other Kenways are an Embodiment of that quote....so once again another error on my point.

Plus, Edward is the most Realistic to me anyway.....how he learned and realized the Creed was my fav.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9QjARWd5a84/T3OXHJJbe1I/AAAAAAAAA34/OVtLNvwpMvI/s190/nod-of-approval.gif

Namikaze_17
08-13-2014, 10:58 PM
In youtube, IGN, etc etc Connor fans are "bullied", here is the exact opposite right now.

I'm not Bullying or pointing fingers at one here as I said my earlier post. Just expressing my frustration with the more ignorant ones on YouTube, IGN, or Gamespot.

Kaschra
08-13-2014, 11:00 PM
@Kas & Shahk

Phew... seriously, I was kinda shocked for a moment :'D

Yeah, that quote fits the Kenways perfectly.

Assassin_M
08-13-2014, 11:01 PM

EDIT: sorry, only saw your edit now.

StocktonBrawler
08-13-2014, 11:05 PM
I'm not Bullying or pointing fingers at one here as I said my earlier post. Just expressing my frustration with the more ignorant ones on YouTube, IGN, or Gamespot.

You're pointing a finger at me, and you're attempting to bully me because of my beliefs. You literally singled me out for a simple sentence that I had posted, which was seemingly harmless.

Megas_Doux
08-13-2014, 11:13 PM

It was not directly at you, but a general plea and I like both Connor and Ezio.

Thereīs been a trend for the last months in which liking Ezio or not being a fan of Connor, or both means you were not perceptive enough to understand the intricacies of Connorīs story and character. If anybody DARES to express any desire for some of Ezioīs traits to be back at some form, the masses will be after him/her, yet for SEVERAL MONTHS some those same Connor fans have been flooding EVERY thread with theories, some of those pretty ridiculous such as Arno being Connor in disguise, and desires for either him or characters like him to be back......

Double standarts!!!!!!

Assassin_M
08-13-2014, 11:14 PM
You're pointing a finger at me, and you're attempting to bully me because of my beliefs. You literally singled me out for a simple sentence that I had posted, which was seemingly harmless.
Stockton, nobody hates you...It's the snobbery that is disliked, by both Connor fans and non-Connor fans too. It's statements like "Connor was loathed by everyone" "Connor had no personality" "Connor fangirls/boys who desperately crave for a sequel"

you're not friendly, you're not kind. You're confrontational and childish--if you actually wanted any sort of healthy discussion, I believe you're grown up enough to know how to engage and create one-- and no, it's not by antagonizing the opposite side, which is what you're doing.

SlyTrooper
08-13-2014, 11:16 PM

Thereīs been a trend for the last months in which liking Ezio or not being a fan of Connor, or both means you were not perceptive enough to understand the intricacies of Connorīs story and character. If anybody DARES to express any desire for some of Ezioīs traits to be back at some form, the masses will be after him/her, yet for SEVERAL MONTHS some those same Connor fans have been flooding EVERY thread with theories, some of those pretty ridiculous such as Arno being Connor in disguise, and desires for either him or characters like him to be back......

Double standarts!!!!!!

I like Ezio & Connor. Am I an alien???

StocktonBrawler
08-13-2014, 11:16 PM
Stockton, nobody hates you...It's the snobbery that is disliked, by both Connor fans and non-Connor fans too. It's statements like "Connor was loathed by everyone" "Connor had no personality" "Connor fangirls/boys who desperately crave for a sequel"

you're not friendly, you're not kind. You're confrontational and childish--if you actually wanted any sort of healthy discussion, I believe you're grown up enough to know how to engage and create on--no, it's not by antagonizing the opposite side, which is what you're doing.

I replied in kind, the only reason why I said what I said was because of how nasty she was to me.

You don't think I'm friendly, and I'm apparently childish. That's wonderful.

StocktonBrawler
08-13-2014, 11:17 PM

Double standarts!!!!!!

Thank you :o

Megas_Doux
08-13-2014, 11:18 PM
I like Ezio & Connor. Am I an alien???

For some people here, you might be......

And as I said, I like both.

rprkjj
08-13-2014, 11:19 PM

you're not friendly, you're not kind. You're confrontational and childish--if you actually wanted any sort of healthy discussion, I believe you're grown up enough to know how to engage and create on--no, it's not by antagonizing the opposite side, which is what you're doing.

Really? You make some pretty unfair comments about Ezio fans/Ezio. I would consider that antagonizing.

killzab
08-13-2014, 11:19 PM
I like EVERY SINGLE protagonist in the AC series lol

Namikaze_17
08-13-2014, 11:21 PM
@Stock
When I did I ever say it was it alright for me to hate Ezio and Edward. I like Ezio and Edward first of all, and stop twisting my words as if I hate them. MY REAL HATE is remarks such as yours saying that: "I'm happy Ubi is going with an Ezio-like Character." "Unity reminds me of AC2" You catch what I'm saying? It isn't the games, or the Characters....it's the Fanbase that makes me Cringe. To say/ deem that only ONE character is suitable for the AC franchise! And once again, you bring the whole: "EVERYONE HATES CONNOR!" Fac- I mean statement.....because that's what it F'N is....A STATEMENT. That is if you any LEGITIMATE proof, then feel free to show it. If not, ( which I'm confident about) then STOP saying it. And know what? I wish I could like you, I wish we could be Friends, but you're just too ignorant and childish for me to ever take your opinion as your so you're so pretentious and arrogant as thinking you're mere opinion on a CHARACTER is fact!

And don't spin that I'm this "ultra fanboy of Connor" because know what? After my first time playing AC3, I didn't really understand or feel Connor at first.....so you can toss that generalization out the Window! And finally, don't talk like I'm causing any Tension or disorder among the Forums, because me ( unlike you) don't make random comments about hating a character, or saying your glad to see them gone. Even though I may not always see eye to eye with some members, I always respect their opinion....and never try to place myself above them as I'm not aiming my distaste for something towards them.

Are we Clear? Yes? Thanks. :)

StocktonBrawler
08-13-2014, 11:23 PM
really? You make some pretty unfair comments about ezio fans/ezio. I would consider that antagonizing.

thankyou:)

Namikaze_17
08-13-2014, 11:25 PM

Double standarts!!!!!!

Oh, well no.......I actually like both types of characters as I really like both Ezio and Connor. But I disagree with this notion that there should be only "one" type of character for the franchise.

Assassin_M
08-13-2014, 11:26 PM
Really? You make some pretty unfair comments about Ezio fans/Ezio. I would consider that antagonizing.
I never did that. I never said Ezio was universally loathed and that his fans are a vocal minority nor that Ezio has no personality. I like Ezio a lot.

I replied in kind, the only reason why I said what I said was because of how nasty she was to me.

Replied in kind to whom? you're very first thread recently was taking a crap on Connor...you didn't put it across as opinion either, no it was straight fact and when people tried expressing disagreement, you added more snobbery by stating false facts. Playing a victim must feel nice, right?

Namikaze_17
08-13-2014, 11:28 PM
I like EVERY SINGLE protagonist in the AC series lol

^ This.

Azurefeatherfly
08-13-2014, 11:28 PM
Altair, Ezio, Connor, Edward, Aveline, and Adewale are all interesting characters in their own rights from certain perspectives. It is all subjective.

There should no need for any of their personalities and mannerisms to be used as measuring sticks for brand new protagonists. If the personality traits of the past protagonists are continuously used as the standard and criteria for evaluation, it completely smothers the enjoyment of what is new and fresh.

Why is there such a need for protagonists to be any different or similar to the previous protagonists. Wishing Arno to be similar to any previous protagonist is pointless when the likes of Altair, Ezio, Connor and Edward already exist for all to replay again and again.

Let Arno be Arno, let him be his own man, nothing more and nothing less. As fans you all should be more interested in how this protagonist conducts himself in speech and action when interacting with other characters as well as the consequences that he will bring forth to the game rather than his similarity to your favorite character.

Assassin_M
08-13-2014, 11:29 PM

Replied in kind to whom? you're very first thread recently was taking a crap on Connor...you didn't put it across as opinion either, no it was straight fact and when people tried expressing disagreement, you added more snobbery by stating false facts. Playing a victim must feel nice, right?

Azurefeatherfly
08-13-2014, 11:34 PM
Amazingly ironic that this thread is titled as Get To Know Arno, and six pages later it is a popularity contest between previous assassins.

Namikaze_17
08-13-2014, 11:39 PM
@M.

Just ignore this NOVICE.......he's just did what he usually does.

Troll......

Sesheenku
08-14-2014, 12:01 AM

That Arno is more like Altair and Haytham, I don't venture into Connor discussions, I believe people know my opinion by now or at least have a vague idea.

Xstantin
08-14-2014, 12:03 AM
AC needs a hipster assassin.

Namikaze_17
08-14-2014, 12:05 AM
That Arno is more like Altair and Haytham, I don't venture into Connor discussions, I believe people know my opinion by now or at least have a vague idea.

Oh, ok......and Yeah, I understand.

Sesheenku
08-14-2014, 12:09 AM
AC needs a hipster assassin.

So like a hipster that was being a hipster before it was cool? Daaaamn.

Xstantin
08-14-2014, 12:12 AM
@Sesheenku, precisely. Arno is quoting classics, so I guess it's something.

JustPlainQuirky
08-14-2014, 12:13 AM
But if he was a hispter, he wouldn't wear traditional assassin garb.

We can't have that! :rolleyes:

StocktonBrawler
08-14-2014, 08:03 PM
MY REAL HATE is remarks such as yours saying that: "I'm happy Ubi is going with an Ezio-like Character." "Unity reminds me of AC2" You catch what I'm saying? It isn't the games, or the Characters....it's the Fanbase that makes me Cringe.
So because I, like many other fans like Ezio, it's supposedly cringe worthy? You hate the fact that the majority of fans can relate to a charismatic character? I don't understand your logic or reasoning at all, it's quite frankly, utterly bizarre.

To say/ deem that only ONE character is suitable for the AC franchise!
Did I say that? No, I said...

Which is a seemingly harmless statement, professing my respect for the series that has entertained me so much over the years. Yet again, you're (as you say) 'twisting my words'.

And once again, you bring the whole: "EVERYONE HATES CONNOR!" Fac- I mean statement.....because that's what it F'N is....A STATEMENT. That is if you any LEGITIMATE proof, then feel free to show it. If not, ( which I'm confident about) then STOP saying it.
It's fairly well known that most fans hate Connor with a passion, and why would I need to provide proof, exactly? You said that the majority of fans aren't fond of Connor as well...do you remember?

#Ezioisoverrated
Heh-hem...

And don't spin that I'm this "ultra fanboy of Connor" because know what? After my first time playing AC3, I didn't really understand or feel Connor at first.....so you can toss that generalization out the Window!
Who are you trying to fool exactly? You're sentiments on Connor are well known to me, as well as you're dislike for other characters.

WHEN was it that only "witty" "Brash" or "Charismatic" characters can be the ONLY universally accepted Characters in AC!? Jesus, I mean, I like Ezio but I've had ENOUGH of him as I honestly don't see what's so "awesome" or "appealing" about him that "fans" beg for another.

And God-forbid we have Assassins like Altair, Connor, and Adewale are more Serious and Stoic in how they are as people, and don't have the Need to Joke around, or bang women for the Hell of it! THIS IS AC! Not GTA!

And finally, don't talk like I'm causing any Tension or disorder among the Forums, because me ( unlike you) don't make random comments about hating a character, or saying your glad to see them gone. Even though I may not always see eye to eye with some members, I always respect their opinion....and never try to place myself above them as I'm not aiming my distaste for something towards them.

I've been nothing but absolutely respectful, kind and courteous to you yet you've insulted me time and time again. Examples below...

@Kas

Yeah, I wonder how old he is?

13? 14?

you come off very childish and immature.

Like in my earlier post, I said it was a "Light-hearted" joke....don't get sensitive about it. Same situation here.

But atlas, I'm done wasting my time on you.....kid.

Go bother someone else......

Just ignore him.....he's just a newbie

That is, if your older than 13 that is...Got me? Good..

Source is Stock's headcanon.

You come off a tad bit ignorant.

I think OP should teach us a valuable lesson:

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Anything else feel like Stock was sent to "distract" everyone away from the ROGUE THREAD only by saying ridiculous statements about Connor?

#Conspiracy

I doubt you and a couple friends you have count as 98% buddy....

Just ignore this NOVICE.......he's just did what he usually does.

You've been nothing but rude, disrespectful, and denigrating towards my character and for that I am deeply hurt. As you can see, I have been nothing but absolutely cordial with you during our conversations with you...

You're talking down to me, I would consider that to be pretty nasty. I have yet to post anything of the sort.

I'm being very civil, I hope you can be as well.

I've been nothing but respectful, and I've tried to become friends with you yet you still scorn me with insults and slander

Can we just put this behind us, and agree to disagree?

Can't we just end this already, I thought I gave a proper ultimatum. I'm fine with expanding on my views if you want me to, but I won't in the meantime...
Deal? What do I have to do to earn your respect?

You're talking down to me, I would consider that to be pretty nasty. I have yet to post anything of the sort.

Kid? I thought we got past this? I thought we were e-friends?

As a matter of fact, I've offered my friendship to you on several occasions on multiple threads now yet you still scorn me and embarrass me. Contrary to whatever you believe, I want to be friends with you, and I'd like to engage in relatively interesting conversations with you and other forum members.

Now who's really causing tension on the forum? I've been nothing but kind to you yet you scorn me.

Locopells
08-14-2014, 08:12 PM
If you have an issue, take it to PM.

Assassin_M
08-14-2014, 08:14 PM
Now who's really causing tension on the forum? I've been nothing but kind to you yet you scorn me.
Drop it and take it to PM, no one needs your sob story here--it's cluttering and currently off topic.

Jexx21
08-14-2014, 08:16 PM
for the record I think Stock is making comments that are rude and disrespectful and I also think that Namikaze is making comments that are rude and disrespectful.

trainkun0908
08-14-2014, 08:18 PM
Can the mods delete all of the unnecessary posts from this thread? I want to update it with proper Arno stuff that will be coming out in the future. Thanks.

Jexx21
08-14-2014, 08:20 PM
how are you going to update my topic.

it's not like you can edit my post.

Namikaze_17
08-14-2014, 08:30 PM
for the record I think Stock is making comments that are rude and disrespectful and I also think that Namikaze is making comments that are rude and disrespectful.

How are my comments rude and disrespectful? in my earlier posts, I've clearly expressed my distaste with ignorant fans on YouTube, IGN, and Gamespot....not here in the forums. I've also said: "I don't always agree with some members, but I respect their opinion." Unlike Stock, I'm not Bashing Ezio, just this "notion" that the series only needs a character like him.

Jexx21
08-14-2014, 08:35 PM
How are comments rude and disrespectful? in my earlier posts, I've cclearly expressed my distaste with ignorant fans on YouTube, IGN, and Gamespot....not here in thethe forums. I've also said: "I don't always agree with so members, but I respect their opinion." Unlike Stock, I'm not Bashing Ezio, just this "notion" that the series only needs a character like him.

You're always calling him a troll, you're always asking him his age (which by the way, doesn't help your cause. Despite his stubbornness, he words his arguments better than you do), and over all it seems like you refuse to see some of his points.

I disagree with him when he said that the majority of AC fans loathed Connor, that's just a vocal minority, most people would probably be like "eh... he was a little dull, but I wouldn't be opposed to another game with him," but you keep antagonizing him whenever he speaks.

Namikaze_17
08-14-2014, 08:56 PM
@Jexx.
( Sigh) Know what.......let's......just...drop......this. Okay?

We're all too old and mature to engage and argue about something so petty and meaningless.....I disagree he words better than I if you've read my earlier post....but I accept your opinion. And I admit, I may have SEEMED harsh and arrogant in my words and approach, but that's only because we're online. If we've ever discussed and met as people, you would know I speak in a reasonable tone and voice. And these "shots" were light-hearted as best as I'm currently not even taking him, you, or anyone else here seriously......and this "notion" from him that I hate Ezio and his fans is Complete BS. In my earlier post, I have clearly expressed how I like Ezio alot actually.....and how I really have distaste for the more ignorant part of his fanbase on OTHER websites. ( Not the Forums) there have been moments I've actually agreed with what some members about what they say about Connor or any other character. BUT the only difference between members here and stock is their approach you see? Much like how my approach may have come off a certain way. And for what it's worth, I apologize to you, stock, or any other members I may have pissed off.

Now can we all get past this?

Locopells
08-15-2014, 12:26 AM
Enough. Don't make me infract somebody.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907076-*IMPORTANT*-Regarding-Trolling-Spamming-Hi-jacking-the-Forums

Namikaze_17
08-15-2014, 12:34 AM
@Loco

( Sigh) Alright, we'll keep it on-topic.

Won't happen again...... :)