PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed controller support?

FexaI
08-12-2014, 09:19 AM
Well I just got all the assassin's creed games for pc up to assassin's creed III and I was about to play the first one with my xbox 360 controller but for some reason when I go into controls its not detecting my controller I tried downloading the x360ce fix but it still doesnt work what do I do?
(P.s. it has worked for ever other game I have tried.)

Bump? Please someone help.

I haven't tried playing with the keyboard and mouse yet but people who have played it with the K/M is it really bad? should I just play with keyboard and mouse and forget about the xbox 360 controller fix?

Locopells
08-12-2014, 11:42 AM
It depends what you're used to. I get on fine, can't play any other way, never been able to cope with controllers. Some people, however, find the opposite...

Welcome to the forums, BTW!

susann_z
08-12-2014, 12:57 PM
I played the first half of ACII with K/M before buying xbox controller (the microsoft with cable, which do you have?) and while I like playing with controller better K/M is also okay. I had the problem that mine did not work with all my USB port for some reasons, have you tried to switch it? Does your controller light up when you run the game? You should have it, and no other controllers, connected before starting the game.
Good luck!

Revan92000
08-13-2014, 05:26 PM
I personally hate playing these games with mouse and keyboard, and feel like gamepad is the only way to go. Obviously other people disagree (like Locopells)

As for your gamepad not working - try making sure it's set as the default game controller. You can change this in Control Panel -> Devices and Printers -> Set up USB game controllers.

Also, for me, the first time I launched AC1, I had to manually go into the options and change the controls to use my gamepad - it was set by default to use the mouse and keyboard. You may just need to select the gamepad in the controls options.

FunnyMustache69
11-16-2014, 06:16 PM
Is it possible to play AC unity with every controller on pc?
Not only the xbox 360 controller?