PDA

View Full Version : AC Brotherhood: Finding "nutmeg"(I've tried chests and thieves)

AtotehZ
08-10-2014, 03:47 AM
Hey guys,

I've been playing Brotherhood for the past couple of days and I'm at a loss when it comes to finding the last nutmeg I need. I have 2/3 nutmeg for the fast poison upgrade.

I've tried looting all the remaining chests, the problem is that I sold a lot of the items from them before I even knew I needed any of that for shop quests. I think it's pretty bad that you get access to a "sell items" menu before you are told that the items you're being allowed to sell are in limited quantity and that you need them for other purposes. I also looked up which chests contain nutmegs and they have been looted.

I also stumbled on a method where you can knock down thieves and loot them, but they don't give nutmegs.

I knocked down 78 thieves and got:

9 Ambergris
11 Cardinal's Purple Dye
1 Copper Ore
10 Elephant Ivory
4 Gold Ingot
4 Green Jasper
5 Indian Diamond
6 Jeweled Headdress
1 Sapphire
8 Silk
3 Silver Ore
10 Vlad the Impaler Coins
6 Wool

This is only a list of a specific session, done many more, but they've never dropped any nutmeg.

Is there ANY way to actually get a nutmeg or are you doomed if you sell the items you get at the very beginning from chests?

At this point I'm honestly considering to bust the game open with cheat engine.

YazX_
08-10-2014, 11:17 PM
try this thread second post:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/318899-Where-can-I-find-Nutmeg-Forums

AtotehZ
08-11-2014, 01:58 AM
Thank you,

I enjoyed using the poison dart upgrade from da vinci. It's an epic distraction. Fast poison would've been awesome to try, but I've finished the game now. Maybe I'll get back to it to get 100% sync later. The only thing I don't have 100% in is the flying machine 2.0 mission. The controls are absolutely screwed on a keyboard and mouse.

I've moved on to Dark Souls 2 :( wish me luck.