PDA

View Full Version : Worst lead in Assassin's Creed history?

StocktonBrawler
08-09-2014, 10:56 PM
I think the title unanimously goes to Connor Kenway. Thoughts on the subject?

Shahkulu101
08-09-2014, 10:57 PM
What does WPRST stand for?

JustPlainQuirky
08-09-2014, 10:57 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/2h6sxgj.gif

Bait thread.

StocktonBrawler
08-09-2014, 10:58 PM
Damn, I meant worst not wprst LOL

StocktonBrawler
08-09-2014, 10:59 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/2h6sxgj.gif

Bait thread.

I thought you said to take it to another thread? That's what I'm doing?

Did I do something wrong?

HiddenKiller612
http://thumbs.newschoolers.com/index.php?src=http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lydygcLKkC1r57t8v.gif&size=400x1000

lothario-da-be
I think that is different for everyone, I don't realy have a worst lead in AC. They are all different and all represent a different person. I can understand you didn't like him and found him boring, but you seem to see your opinion as a fact. Take a look at the FB page in my sig,11.631 people liked a sequel page.

guardian_titan
08-09-2014, 11:00 PM
There's already been a lot of arguments and threads over who's the worst (or best) assassin. Ultimately, it's subjective and everyone's opinion is valid. People like what they like and hate what they hate. Is this really needed? All this thread does is result in others flaming each other.

JustPlainQuirky
08-09-2014, 11:01 PM
I thought you said to take it to another thread? That's what I'm doing?

Did I do something wrong?

It's best to say stuff like "in my opinion, I believe this character is poorly-written or poorly-executed because -insert explanation here-" rather than "unanimously worst character in history is this guy"

Assassin_M
08-09-2014, 11:01 PM
There's no such thing as "worst lead" and no, it doesnt "unanimously" go to Connor.

if I had to choose, though..i'd say Ezio...he sucked. Worst Assassin too.

StocktonBrawler
08-09-2014, 11:03 PM
It's best to say stuff like "in my opinion, I believe this character is poorly-written or poorly-executed because -insert explanation here-" rather than "unanimously worst character in history is this guy"

Ohhh....

Ok. But like no offense, could you explain your sign off picture? I mean Haytham is tenderly kissing Connor's neck and it seems to be that he's also grabbing him from behind. Like I said earlier, I'm confused.

lothario-da-be
08-09-2014, 11:03 PM
There's no such thing as "worst lead" and no, it doesnt "unanimously" go to Connor.

You sure you want to get into an argument with him why Ezio is the worst one? This guy only wants to hear his own opinion.

Assassin_M
08-09-2014, 11:05 PM
You sure you want to get into an argument with him why Ezio is the worst one? This guy only wants to hear his own opinion.
Sure thing...Connor > Ezio any time of the year..Ezio literally brought AC to the dirt and I can argue with him. Ezio sucked.

StocktonBrawler
08-09-2014, 11:06 PM
I think that is different for everyone, I don't realy have a worst lead in AC. They are all different and all represent a different person. I can understand you didn't like him and found him boring, but you seem to see your opinion as a fact. Take a look at the FB page in my sig,11.631 people liked a sequel page.

Compared to the millions that didn't?

I certainly respect your opinion, but the majority don't agree. I don't agree, I hate him. But I do admire your loyalty to the character, even though I find him to be completely hateable.

lothario-da-be
08-09-2014, 11:06 PM
Ohhh....

Ok. But like no offense, could you explain your sign off picture? I mean Haytham is tenderly kissing Connor's neck and it seems to be that he's also grabbing him from behind. Like I said earlier, I'm confused.
You might want to check out this thread.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758259-AC-On-Tumblr-A-Whole-New-World-(A-fun-thread-for-all-fanart)

StocktonBrawler
08-09-2014, 11:07 PM
Sure thing...Connor > Ezio any time of the year..Ezio literally brought AC to the dirt and I can argue with him. Ezio sucked.

Ezio was the franchise for more than three years, without Ezio the game wouldn't be around today. AC3 and Connor almost destroyed the entire series. I think that speaks for itself.

lothario-da-be
08-09-2014, 11:08 PM

I certainly respect your opinion, but the majority don't agree. I don't agree, I hate him. But I do admire your loyalty to the character, even though I find him to be completely hateable.
There have been countless polls about a Connor sequel and if you liked Connor, he won them ALL. I am not saying more then 50% of the AC fanbase liked him, but you make it seem like 1% liked him.

GunnerGalactico
08-09-2014, 11:09 PM
Is everybody seeing this!? It's people like this that make me bloody angry. They create bait threads just to incite an argument and when the Connor fans retaliate, they are labelled as rabid. There are a lot of people in this forum that do not like Connor, at least they have the decency and integrity to constructively and respectfully criticize his character without turning it into a flame war.

Namikaze_17

^ This. But seriously, there is no worst assassin to me. They're all cool and unique in their own way. But to be honest OP,

You come off a tad bit ignorant.

StocktonBrawler
You might want to check out this thread.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758259-AC-On-Tumblr-A-Whole-New-World-(A-fun-thread-for-all-fanart)

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/182/1/3/ac___warmth_by_stromer-d6bka8i.png

http://25.media.tumblr.com/09f1c6697c4ef12452586bfffb836c20/tumblr_mpdl266vUU1qjc8qlo1_500.png

Seems to be completely normal / sarcasm.

I hate the character even more now.

Assassin_M
08-09-2014, 11:10 PM
Source please

Ezio was the franchise for more than three years, without Ezio the game wouldn't be around today. AC3 and Connor almost destroyed the entire series. I think that speaks for itself.
Doesn't matter, Desmond was in the franchise for 5 games, he's not exactly James Bond and no, anyone who thought that AC revolves around Ezio or that Ezio is Assassins Creed is quite frankly an idiot, so your point is moot. Yes, they would be...arguably even better, the Ezio trilogy was never planned and it was just a cash grab. Assassins Creed I sold 8 million units, so did AC II...I don't see how Ezio changed anything lol. No he didn't, his game is the best selling AC game, that speaks for itself.

JustPlainQuirky
08-09-2014, 11:11 PM
Ohhh....

google image Conhayth if you're so darn curious.

Xstantin
08-09-2014, 11:12 PM
I hope this gets locked soon.

lothario-da-be
08-09-2014, 11:13 PM
I should not have done that, I should NOT have done that!
Enough internet for today :nonchalance:

FlamingMoh
08-09-2014, 11:16 PM
Source please

Doesn't matter, Desmond was in the franchise for 5 games, he's not exactly James Bond and no, anyone who thought that AC revolves around Ezio or that Ezio is Assassins Creed is quite frankly an idiot, so your point is moot. Yes, they would be...arguably even better, the Ezio trilogy was never planned and it was just a cash grab. Assassins Creed I sold 8 million units, so did AC II...I don't see how Ezio changed anything lol. No he didn't, his game is the best selling AC game, that speaks for itself.
AC3 was an overhyped piece of garbage. I don't hate Connor, just hate AC3.

Shahkulu101
08-09-2014, 11:16 PM
People don't like Connor because he's non-white and an introvert.

That's it.

JustPlainQuirky
08-09-2014, 11:17 PM
@shahk

Or perhaps

and I know this sounds crazy

they have different tastes?

Namikaze_17
08-09-2014, 11:17 PM

I'm going to have to Disagree, if it wasn't for ALTAIR, the series wouldn't be where it is today.

#Ezioisoverrated
#NorespectforAltair

And Connor, he DIDN'T destroy the series as you think, I don't know this majority you speak of unless they're from YouTube, IGN, Etc.

Because I hear these all the time there.

lothario-da-be
08-09-2014, 11:18 PM

That's it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E8NGyztF3M

Namikaze_17
08-09-2014, 11:19 PM
people don't like connor because he's non-white and an introvert.

That's it.

#truth

Megas_Doux
08-09-2014, 11:19 PM
Connor, the most polarizing protagonist, part 56904865906804968094684066060.
Meh!

By the way, some stuff in tumblr is just disgusting.

I-Like-Pie45
08-09-2014, 11:20 PM

That's it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E8NGyztF3M

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Racism

rickprog
08-09-2014, 11:20 PM
Connor was a phenomenal character. I think what made the game disliked by many was that the innovations done were not the needed ones, although there were a bunch of great ones. I'm playing through it again and I must say it feels like quite a chore, especially now that we've seen how Unity will be. If the rebuilt core was done for ACIII it would be pretty difficult for Ubisoft to do a better game. Dedicated stealth on Frontier areas would be unbelievable, and controlled ascent/descent would've helped at not having the linear and same-y looking tree structures for tree climbing. I won't talk about combat because they really wanted Connor to feel like the powerhouse they made him be, and it's still fun to beat dozens of guards all by yourself (even with it not being realistic or ideal for the game the franchise intends to be). Anyways, the best part of the game is, at least to me, Connor as a character.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I don't see how Connor destroyed the franchise. His game was the most selling one.

Assassin_M
08-09-2014, 11:21 PM

That's it.
I think this is actually accurate with a lot of people. They keep talking about how Connor "whined" about his little village all the time but no one mentions how Ezio "whines" EVEN MORE about his family..why is that?

AC3 was an overhyped piece of garbage. I don't hate Connor, just hate AC3.
No, it wasn't, I disagree...you only hype what you want to hype. AC III did not deliver on everything it promised, sure but a piece of garbage? i'v seen worse.

Shahkulu101
08-09-2014, 11:22 PM
@shahk

Or perhaps

and I know this sounds crazy

they have different tastes?

I have heard very few rational arguments against Connor. Very, very few.

marvelfannumber
08-09-2014, 11:23 PM
I guess the worst lead for me would be AC1 Altair because he was quite boring imo, and when he wasn't boring he was a complete ****.

ACR Altair was alright though I guess, but he felt almost like an entirely different person.

As for Connor, he is slightly poorly written at times, but after replaying the game again, I think he is alright. Nothing great, but ok in my opinion.

(I have to say Imo alot due to this being a controversial topic for some reason or another).

ACfan443
08-09-2014, 11:23 PM
By the way, some stuff in tumblr is just disgusting.

It perplexes me that people display such an interest in something so abhorrent and repulsive.
I honestly wish I hadn't googled 'Conhayth', curiosity got the better of me.

JustPlainQuirky
08-09-2014, 11:24 PM

I feel like I'm one of the few people who acknowledge Connor is flawed in many ways but still love him because he was intentionally written that way.

I could easily not like him. It's all a matter of taste.

SHADOWGARVIN

That's it.

Not everyone is a racist.

lothario-da-be
When did Connor even whine actualy? He tried to save his village and helps that patriots ALMOST ON HIS OWN.

Darkljolly
08-09-2014, 11:25 PM
Edward > Altair > Ezio = Desmond > Connor

Namikaze_17
08-09-2014, 11:25 PM
I think OP should teach us a valuable lesson:

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

ze_topazio
08-09-2014, 11:26 PM
Joaquin is probably my least favorite.

Xstantin
It perplexes me that people display such an interest in something so abhorrent and repulsive.

I'm waiting for reactions if ArnoElise speculation is true. That'll be exciting. Anyway, Connor unanimously has the best outfit and animations :rolleyes:.

JustPlainQuirky
We should have a tally for everytime a connor debate sprouts in the forums.

but for contributions sake, I'll say my least favorite Assassin is Aveline.

marvelfannumber
08-09-2014, 11:27 PM
When did Connor even whine actualy? He tried to save his village and helps that patriots ALMOST ON HIS OWN.

The only point I can remember was his random, pointless and spastic argument with Achilies.

That was it, I don't really get the whiny argument about him really.

Loki Will Rule
08-09-2014, 11:27 PM
I hope this thread gets locked, it's just going to incite lots of pointless arguing over everyone's favourite character.

ACfan443
08-09-2014, 11:28 PM
I'm waiting for reactions if ArnoElise speculation is true. That'll be exciting.

The step/half sibling speculation? Oh god, no. That would only fuel this reprehensible fad.

SHADOWGARVIN
08-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Connor is not my favorite, but i see no reason to hate him.

JustPlainQuirky
08-09-2014, 11:30 PM
@ACfan

I thought the arno/elise stepsiblings thing was confirmed by Game Informer.

but a bit off-topic, despite this thread already spiraling, lol

Shahkulu101
08-09-2014, 11:30 PM
I feel like I'm one of the few people who acknowledge Connor is flawed in many ways but still love him because he was intentionally written that way.

His massive flaws aren't that plentiful in my opinion, and the claims against him don't make sense. Connor rarely whined to anyone and kept his feelings to himself most of the time, and the claims that he has 'no personality' speak for themselves.

I understand the claims that he's rude, but he learns to trust the colonists like Sam Adams anyway and he was justified in his distrust of them at first. Plus, he wasn't that rude to them. Apparently not shaking somebody's hand is tantamount to spitting in their face...

And people say he was a jerk to Achilles, yet overlook the fact that he doesn't mean any of it, and loves the old guy like a father anyway.

Namikaze_17
08-09-2014, 11:31 PM
I admit Connor's flaws too........but some people take it to an extreme.

Plus, Connor was WRITTEN to be disliked as said by the devs:
"Ezio is someone we aspire to be..to like automatically. But Connor, he is who we really are. Angry, moody, making mistakes, etc"

Ezio and Connor were WRITTEN differently, and everyone should respect that......

Assassin_M
08-09-2014, 11:31 PM
He never did, they were imagining things. That fight with Achilles had a reason. Connor was perplexed at what he saw at Lexington and Concord, he was 19 and Achilles was ALWAYS discouraging him...he was bound to blow up some time..

He IS flawed, that's not what the argument is about. There are flat out wrong reasons (things that do not happen) to why some dislike Connor

Same here

JustPlainQuirky
08-09-2014, 11:32 PM
His massive flaws aren't that plentiful in my opinion, and the claims against him don't make sense. Connor rarely whined to anyone and kept his feelings to himself most of the time, and the claims that he has 'no personality' speak for themselves.

I understand the claims that he's rude, but he learns to trust the colonists like Sam Adams anyway and he was justified in his distrust of them at first. Plus, he wasn't that rude to them. Apparently not shaking somebody's hand is tantamount to spitting in their face...

And people say he was a jerk to Achilles, yet overlook the fact that he doesn't mean any of it, and loves the old guy like a father anyway.

I don't agree that he whines. He is very much preserved.

But I do believe he makes very stupid, naive descisions and is overly ideal plus socially awkward. But I love him for it.

It doesn't matter if you agree in the way I percieve him. It's just my personal opinion. He is at least for sure naive and overly optimistic, as Corey May admitted that himself. And I dont mind. He's intentionally flawed and is like a cute widdle babeh and i love him for that.

I'm saying people shouldn't HATE him for the flaws, but they have a right to be annoyed by them. And they have a right to dislike him out of personal preference.

But I'm not saying there aren't times when the dislike may seem irrational.

Megas_Doux
08-09-2014, 11:34 PM
I

No, it wasn't, I disagree...you only hype what you want to hype. AC III did not deliver on everything it promised, sure but a piece of garbage? i'v seen worse.

I liked AC III and I cannot deny the HUGE amount of hype, AC III was marketed as the second coming of Christ and well, the story was good, the combat was fun, the naval was innovative BUT the mission design was just ATROCIOUS in every conceivable way. Plus the setting,while original, was kinda flat and it was NOT properly exploited, unlike AC IV´s. Connor was not "helped" either by its game or iTs VA, which was completely outshined by Haytham´s.

The result???? a protagonist that has what is probably the most loyal fan base,for bad or good,but at the same time the biggest quantity of hate.

ACfan443
08-09-2014, 11:34 PM
@ACfan

I thought the arno/elise stepsiblings thing was confirmed by Game Informer.

It was? Have I missed something? :confused:

Also, I love how the OP's vanished after laying the bait. Slow clap.

Xstantin
08-09-2014, 11:36 PM

Isn't it how it works? Such finesse XD.

JustPlainQuirky
08-09-2014, 11:38 PM
I need to stop getting sucked into these Connor debates.

It's affecting my opinion on Connor and last thing I want is for my love of a character to be ruined by the fandom.

Imma bounce from this thread.

*flys out window*

GunnerGalactico

I know Connor babbled a lot about Charles Lee, but that doesn't qualify as whining. People who use the "daddy issues" or "whiny" excuse don't know what the hell they are talking about. Which is why I don't bother responding to comments like that.

I-Like-Pie45
Arno & Elise should be biological siblings. It makes their romance more touching and inspiring. :)

Assassin_M
08-09-2014, 11:39 PM
It was? Have I missed something? :confused:

I baited HIM with Ezio.

I liked AC III and I cannot deny the HUGE amount of hype, AC III was marketed as the second coming of Christ and well, the story was good, the combat was fun, the naval was innovative BUT the mission design was just ATROCIOUS in every conceivable way. Connor was not "helped" either by its game or is VA, which was completely outshined by Haytham´s.

The result???? a Protagonist that has what is probably the most loyal fan base,for bad or good,but at the same time the biggest quantity of hate.
Eh, I watched all the promotional media for AC again from AC II till AC III and they all felt the same too and sent the same message: this is the best AC ever. regarding everything else, we agree on it except Connor VAing and Connor's popularity

rprkjj
08-09-2014, 11:42 PM

I'm sorry, but are you trying to say Connor is an objectively good character that everyone should like and those that don't simply don't like him because not white and/or he's an introvert?

lol.

Assassin_M
08-09-2014, 11:42 PM
I'm sorry, but are you trying to say Connor is an objectively good character that everyone should like and those that don't simply don't like him because not white and/or he's an introvert?

lol.
That's not what he said...

Namikaze_17
08-09-2014, 11:45 PM
Anyone who's read a book, or looked up: "Character Development" will understand Connor's character. More or less, I think he fits more into a Tragic book than a Video game where only "charismatic" characters are allowed.

SMH. Like seriously, why does Everyone always find a need to compare Connor to EZIO of all people instead of Altair, Edward, Adewale, Desmond, etc.

Connor has more in common with them and then some......then with Ezio. Pfft.

But Congrats to me being a SENIOR MEMBER now......

*Cue applause*

rprkjj
08-09-2014, 11:45 PM
That's not what he said...

That's it.

It is.

Fatal-Feit
08-09-2014, 11:46 PM
Connor was the best Assassin, IMO. And since this is about the worst Assassins, I'd say Ezio was. He was constantly used, and spent a majority of his time after revenge. And that's beside the fact that he's lacking character and personality. Speaking of ''Assassin'', he wasn't one in AC:2 either. Also, can someone name me targets that didn't end in a freaking chase sequence?

I'm half kidding, of course. All them were great. Ezio, however, connected the least with me. Mostly being because he wasn't really humanized, and his story was too rhetorical.

Shahkulu101
08-09-2014, 11:48 PM

lol.

Right, that post about people not liking him because he's non-white and an introvert were a half-joke, although there is some truth to it in my opinion.

That post right there wasn't even referring to that comment, that's just me explaining why I think some of the arguments against him don't hold up. And I don't think he's an objectively good protagonist, I think at times he could have been a little less naive and strong-headed like when he talks to Pitcairn - Pitcairn said this "You wield your blade like a man, but your mouth like a child" and I nodded in agreement. That's an example that shows I don't think he's a perfect protagonist okay? Not that I should even have to fight that claim, since I never implied it anyway...

rprkjj
08-09-2014, 11:50 PM
Connor was the best Assassin, IMO. And since this is about the worst Assassins, I'd say Ezio was. He was constantly used, and spent a majority of his time after revenge. And that's beside the fact that he's lacking character and personality. Speaking of ''Assassin'', he wasn't one in AC:2 either. Also, can someone name me targets that didn't end in a freaking chase sequence?

You could say the same about Connor. I also don't think Ezio is lacking character or personality of all things. I definitely think Connor has a deeper personality, but Ezio was basically throwing his personality at your face.

ze_topazio
08-09-2014, 11:50 PM
But Congrats to me being a SENIOR MEMBER now......

*Cue applause*

Congratulations, your membership gold ring should arrive by mail next Monday.

rprkjj
08-09-2014, 11:53 PM
Right, that post about people not liking him because he's non-white and an introvert were a half-joke, although there is some truth to it in my opinion.

That post right there wasn't even referring to that comment, that's just me explaining why I think some of the arguments against him don't hold up. And I don't think he's an objectively good protagonist, I think at times he could have been a little less naive and strong-headed like when he talks to Pitcairn - Pitcairn said this "You wield your blade like a man, but your mouth like a child" and I nodded in agreement. That's an example that shows I don't think he's a perfect protagonist okay? Not that I should even have to fight that claim, since I never implied it anyway...

To be fair though, I think introversion is a perfectly fine reason to dislike a character. Different strokes. And I'm sure some arguments against Connor don't hold up. You could say that about anything.

Megas_Doux
08-09-2014, 11:58 PM
I baited HIM with Ezio.

Eh, I watched all the promotional media for AC again from AC II till AC III and they all felt the same too and sent the same message: this is the best AC ever. regarding everything else, we agree on it except Connor VAing and Connor's popularity

I dont live in the US, by I have read that AC III was ALL OVER THE PLACE, tv adds during football games, MLB games, prime time etc,etc. There was an article in which Ubisoft claimed to had spent MUCH more money in terms of marketing than ever before and that is why it is still the biggest seller in Ubi´s history. That raises the banner in terms of expectations.

Besides, the setting was kinda flat to begin with and adding further insult to injury, it was not properly "exploited", unlike AC IV´s. Connor while having flaws in terms of VA and story, it is not entirely "responsible, but ended being the scapegoat.

In terms of popularity All of them have fans, but I would say Ezio is the most popular, he gets the most praise, however of course he has detractors. Then there is much neutrality to Altair and Edward, although the former gets hate for being boring and the latter because is a pirate. While Connor has many loyal fans, but his haters are the most vocal and their quantity CANNOT be dismissed.

PD Ezio is not my favorite.

Fatal-Feit
08-09-2014, 11:59 PM
You could say the same about Connor. I also don't think Ezio is lacking character or personality of all things. I definitely think Connor has a deeper personality, but Ezio was basically throwing his personality at your face.

No, Ezio was whiny. He was naive. He was a brat. He was an idiot. Overrated. He should die in a fire. Or better yet, hanged like his family.

Shahkulu101
08-09-2014, 11:59 PM
To be fair though, I think introversion is a perfectly fine reason to dislike a character. Different strokes. And I'm sure some arguments against Connor don't hold up. You could say that about anything.

Like I said before, I believe the vast majority don't. I pointed out the main complaints leveled against him by a lot of people that are irrational.

Didn't you see OP's rants here and in the other thread? Absolutely nonsensical - and where have we seen that type of hate against Connor before? Oh that's right, EVERYWHERE

rprkjj
08-10-2014, 12:06 AM
Like I said before, I believe the vast majority don't. I pointed out the main complaints leveled against him by a lot of people that are irrational.

Didn't you see OP's rants here and in the other thread? Absolutely nonsensical - and where have we seen that type of hate against Connor before? Oh that's right, EVERYWHERE

I actually don't see a lot of blatant trolling leveled against Connor, which is what the op clearly was.

rprkjj
08-10-2014, 12:07 AM
No, Ezio was whiny. He was naive. He was a brat. He was an idiot. Overrated. He should die in a fire. Or better yet, hanged like his family.

:/

Fatal-Feit
08-10-2014, 12:18 AM
I actually don't see a lot of blatant trolling leveled against Connor, which is what the op clearly was.

There're prominent on almost any AC video on youtube, IGN, and other popular gaming related websites.

:/

That's OP's arguments in a nutshell.

rprkjj
08-10-2014, 12:22 AM
There're prominent on almost any AC video on youtube, IGN, and other popular gaming related websites.

That's OP's arguments in a nutshell.

Trolling on youtube? Nah. Everything get's trolled on youtube, even Ezio.

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-10-2014, 12:26 AM
Sigh.. this thread has "bait" written all over it.

Why is this not locked yet? Shade? Widow? Loco??!

Namikaze_17
08-10-2014, 12:27 AM
Congratulations, your membership gold ring should arrive by mail next Monday.

Can it have the Templar insignia around it?
:cool:

ze_topazio
08-10-2014, 12:32 AM
No, that's for real high level members, you still have a long way to go.

Jexx21
08-10-2014, 12:54 AM
why would I want to aspire to be like Ezio? He was a ******. He was a womanizer, a guy that killed unrelentingly, and basically had no morose over killing a bunch of civilians.

Namikaze_17
08-10-2014, 12:55 AM
No, that's for real high level members, you still have a long way to go.

Darn it, Like your Sig though.

Just lacks an epic quote below it.

StocktonBrawler
08-10-2014, 01:03 AM
why would I want to aspire to be like Ezio? He was a ******. He was a womanizer, a guy that killed unrelentingly, and basically had no morose over killing a bunch of civilians.

He was awesome.

Fatal-Feit
08-10-2014, 01:03 AM
Sigh.. this thread has "bait" written all over it.

Why is this not locked yet? Shade? Widow? Loco??!

I love that sig.

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-10-2014, 01:05 AM
I love that sig.

Thank you. Kev made it for me :o

Jexx21
08-10-2014, 01:06 AM
He was awesome.

cool, can't wait to hear about your murdering spree

Fatal-Feit
08-10-2014, 01:06 AM
Thank you. Kev made it for me :o

He makes the best ones. I should contact him for one.

Jexx21
08-10-2014, 01:09 AM
i make sigs too

Namikaze_17
He was awesome.

:nonchalance:

StocktonBrawler

That's disgusting.

Assassin_M
08-10-2014, 01:11 AM
Ezio sucks

StocktonBrawler
08-10-2014, 01:12 AM

And you argued that the only reason why people hate Connor is because of their supposed racism. Which is beyond bizarre.

frodrigues55
08-10-2014, 01:12 AM

who wouldn't want to be a popular, kickass womanizer, really. he had his fair share of fun until he found his true love <3

Namikaze_17
08-10-2014, 01:15 AM
Ezio sucks

X2

Assassin_M
08-10-2014, 01:16 AM
And you argued that the only reason why people hate Connor is because of their supposed racism. Which is beyond bizarre.
Nah, it's not.

Namikaze_17
08-10-2014, 01:17 AM
who wouldn't want to be a popular, kickass womanizer, really. he had his share fair of fun until he found his true love <3

You mean a character everyone wants to be but can't?

Yeah, Everyone.

marvelfannumber
08-10-2014, 01:17 AM
This thread is beginninig to give me cancer.

Assassin_M
08-10-2014, 01:18 AM
This thread is beginninig to give me cancer.
You have some high endurance

Shahkulu101
08-10-2014, 01:19 AM
I don't think that's the only reason, I was joking and even said that to somebody else. I still think it's part of it though.

marvelfannumber
08-10-2014, 01:19 AM
You have some high endurance

That's exactly what my gym teacher told me

=/

Assassin_M
08-10-2014, 01:20 AM
I don't think that's the only reason, I was joking and even said that to somebody else. I still think it's part of it though.
Only those of us who have been to YT know this...I have only seen ANY rational argument against Connor here (RARELY anywhere else)...everything else is basically childish bullocks.

That's exactly what my gym teacher told me :rolleyes:
Oh...........

marvelfannumber
08-10-2014, 01:21 AM
This thread is taking a dark turn.

Darker turn.

Dark harder.

Namikaze_17
08-10-2014, 01:23 AM
I'm shocked this thread has lasted this long......

Tsk. I guess no flaming yet?

Jexx21
who wouldn't want to be a popular, kickass womanizer, really. he had his fair share of fun until he found his true love <3

I don't believe in having sex with people I'm not in love with.

So, no, I wouldn't want to be a womanizer. Plus he was a jerk to others such as Machiavelli.

Shahkulu101
Only those of us who have been to YT know this...I have only seen ANY rational argument against Connor here (RARELY anywhere else)...everything else is basically childish bullocks.

Oh...........

I don't really know why I said Connor gets hate because he's non-white, I just have a feeling people take a dislike to it but don't want to say it...

It was a joke statement anyway, before anyone calls me a hypocrite for using irrational arguments. I'm not going to enforce this feeling as I can't back it up really.

Assassin_M
08-10-2014, 01:25 AM
Plus he was a jerk to others such as Machiavelli.
And Leonardo and Claudia

Fatal-Feit
08-10-2014, 01:27 AM
i make sigs too

Make me a sig, please.

Namikaze_17
08-10-2014, 01:30 AM
"You do this Claudia, and you ARE ON YOUR OWN!"

#Harsh

But I do like what Claudia says afterwards:

"I'VE BEEN ON MY OWN FOR TWENTY YEARS!"

frodrigues55
08-10-2014, 01:31 AM
I don't believe in having sex with people I'm not in love with.

So, no, I wouldn't want to be a womanizer. Plus he was a jerk to others such as Machiavelli.

Well, Connor was a jerk to everyone, just ask (*googles*) Kanen'tó:kon

I'm just playing, though. :p I don't have a favorite nor hate any of them so far. I think developers did a great job creating characters for each game, so as long as they let me immerse on the world and the story the game is telling, I'm fine with all of them.

Each of the main assassins so far work for me in their own right.

CDillinger24
08-10-2014, 01:32 AM
I never post on this forum as someone usually expresses a point of view that reflects mine. I'm by no means as hardcore as some of you, but I love the series and as everyone have my favourite game/assassin. I question why any people have genuine hate for any (fictional) assassin. I would assume most people on this forum, have played most or all of the games. If you did not like Altair, or AC1, then most likely you wouldn't have continued on in the series. Similarly, if you disliked AC2 or Ezio, you would presumably stop and not play ACB or revelations, etc etc. I have liked all the assassins, the only thing that makes me dislike them is some of the mongs that feel they can only like one assassin and continually slate other assassins ie Connor is boring,, Ezio is a womanizer. I will admit I am drunk right now as I post this, so I claim immunity from punctual and grammatical errors....but overall get a grip. My only gripe is the quality of storytelling/intrigue has suffered to the point where I just want to finish games rather than immerse myself in them (ie naval FOR ME). People who say ________ sucks, why are you still playing. Do one xxxx love CDillinger

Megas_Doux
08-10-2014, 01:35 AM
Connor was a jerk to an elder.....

Meh, OP does not like Connor, big deal.

Assassin_M
08-10-2014, 01:35 AM
I dont live in the US, by I have read that AC III was ALL OVER THE PLACE, tv adds during football games, MLB games, prime time etc,etc. There was an article in which Ubisoft claimed to had spent MUCH more money in terms of marketing than ever before and that is why it is still the biggest seller in Ubi´s history. That raises the banner in terms of expectations.
I never really watched TV and i don't see how more marketing raises the banner for expectations, I mean...AC IV was hyped to the ground, with ads on TV and everything--we had a trailer every couple of weeks AND it was called the best AC ever...

Besides, the setting was kinda flat to begin with and adding further insult to injury, it was not properly "exploited", unlike AC IV´s. Connor while having flaws in terms of VA and story, it is not entirely "responsible, but ended being the scapegoat.
don't really agree about the setting.

In terms of popularity All of them have fans, but I would say Ezio is the most popular, he gets the most praise, however of course he has detractors. Then there is much neutrality to Altair and Edward, although the former gets hate for being boring and the latter because is a pirate. While Connor has many loyal fans, but his haters are the most vocal and their quantity CANNOT be dismissed.
of course all of them have fans and of course they have detractors, one of them being more popular means nothing, really..you can like Connor a lot but still have Ezio as your favorite. I didn't say it should be dismissed...but people ARE overestimating their numbers...the guy won an award beating agent 47, Max Payne and commanded shephard..those guys are gaming icons and legends...

PD Ezio is not my favorite.
I know, man you don't need to tell me that

Fatal-Feit
08-10-2014, 01:37 AM
I never post on this forum as someone usually expresses a point of view that reflects mine. I'm by no means as hardcore as some of you, but I love the series and as everyone have my favourite game/assassin. I question why any people have genuine hate for any (fictional) assassin. I would assume most people on this forum, have played most or all of the games. If you did not like Altair, or AC1, then most likely you wouldn't have continued on in the series. Similarly, if you disliked AC2 or Ezio, you would presumably stop and not play ACB or revelations, etc etc. I have liked all the assassins, the only thing that makes me dislike them is some of the mongs that feel they can only like one assassin and continually slate other assassins ie Connor is boring,, Ezio is a womanizer. I will admit I am drunk right now as I post this, so I claim immunity from punctual and grammatical errors....but overall get a grip. My only gripe is the quality of storytelling/intrigue has suffered to the point where I just want to finish games rather than immerse myself in them (ie naval FOR ME). People who say ________ sucks, why are you still playing. Do one xxxx love CDillinger

Because it's cool to hate on a character if ''everyone else does''. OP is the epitome of that. He has no real reason or argument to back up his hate. Only that everyone else apparently does. And to back that up, he uses his own opinion like ''he's whiny, he's a brat, he's stupid'' and furthers it with ''he almost killed the franchise, he should die in RO''. People like that has no backbone, and you should pay no mind to. Why this thread isn't locked is beyond me.

As for the people who are still playing, that's because the games aren't bad. People just like to be nitpicky.

Assassin_M
08-10-2014, 01:37 AM
I laughed so hard

Jexx21
08-10-2014, 01:42 AM
I really liked Noah Watts' voice acting...

Xstantin
08-10-2014, 01:43 AM
Darker turn.

Dark harder.

Where can I get some?

Megas_Doux
08-10-2014, 01:46 AM

I liked it in the Tyranny, but not that much in the main game.

Namikaze_17
08-10-2014, 01:48 AM

I LOVED it too.......such an Underrated voice actor/ actor.

Fatal-Feit
08-10-2014, 01:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU1KeUWEVa4

Assassin_M
08-10-2014, 01:53 AM
I liked it in the Tyranny, but not that much in the main game.
I felt like Noah Watts' voice acting was VERY organic. Roger Craig Smith's Ezio was awesome in that he had a game set from 1476 till 1499 and he had to voice a young 17 year and take him into a 40 year old. That was Roger's challenge, I think with Ezio (apart from the italian accent) and he performed that to perfection.

Noah's challenge was different--He had a shorter game set from 1760 till 1783 and he voices from 1769 till 1783. He had to voice a teen and early adult Connor, it's not as hard as Roger's ordeal with Ezio BUT Noah had another challenge..making a foreigner organically speak English and have the player feel the progression of the voice without aging much, i think he speaks about it in the podcast too. At the start of the game, his English is much more rough around the edges..it's slow, without contractions, monotone and extremely concise, like he's reading from a script because of course, it's not his native language but as time went by, he started to master the language and it became a lot more apparent in his expanded scope of tones and emotion when speaking as well as using contractions. That's how I really saw it.

ze_topazio
08-10-2014, 01:53 AM
Ezio sucks

on female mammaries.

Xstantin
08-10-2014, 01:54 AM
This "Defeat in Victory" concept featured in the podcast is freaking awesome.

Namikaze_17
08-10-2014, 01:57 AM
^ Noah watts is a pretty cool guy with some occasional humor...he could make Connor "funny" if he wanted to but he was to portray a serious man that had a serious job.

"GOOD EVENING HOMEBOYS AND HOMELESS, WELCOME TO THE SOUL TRAIN!"
~ Connor

Xstantin
08-10-2014, 01:59 AM
Connor had funny moments though.

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-10-2014, 02:05 AM
Connor had funny moments though.

He sure did.

"Hip, hip, this way."

"Not there."

"Err, the things I do for this place."

"What do you - women - like, in terms of gifts?"

Assassin_M
08-10-2014, 02:09 AM
He sure did.

"Hip, hip, this way."

"Not there."

"Err, the things I do for this place."

"What do you - women - like, in terms of gifts?"
I....wouldn't call those particularly funny..at least to me. I prefer:

"I must admit--you've given this "plan" to risk my life a great deal of thought"

"Evening, Connor..I see you made it here in one piece"
"Humph...recovered from your beating then?"

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-10-2014, 02:11 AM
I....wouldn't call those particularly funny..at least to me. I prefer:

"I must admit--you've given this "plan" to risk my life a great deal of thought"

"Evening, Connor..I see you made it here in one piece"
"Humph...recovered from your beating then?"

Those too lol

I thought he sounded funny and weird when he said all those lines.

I-Like-Pie45
08-10-2014, 02:11 AM
Now we do.

Jexx21
08-10-2014, 02:13 AM
worst AC lead:

Baby Ezio. all he did was flail his limbs and cry.

m4r-k7
08-10-2014, 02:14 AM
Altair - too the point
Ezio - mix of everything
Connor - serious
Edward - pure comedy

Jexx21
08-10-2014, 02:16 AM
edward was funny?

the only funny moment I remember was captain piss off

LoyalACFan
08-10-2014, 02:18 AM
Edward - pure comedy

wot

rprkjj
08-10-2014, 02:19 AM
edward was funny?

the only funny moment I remember was captain piss off

Edward is king. Don't remember any particularly funny moments though.

Xstantin
08-10-2014, 02:25 AM
I thought his expression was funny the moment he found out about James Kidd if that counts.

m4r-k7
08-10-2014, 02:27 AM
I found his general attitude and expressions funny which is a change from the previous assassins.

frodrigues55
08-10-2014, 02:28 AM
He wasn't "ha-ha" funny, but he did have some sort of laid back humor to him. His character was very well designed, as everything Darby so far.

ACfan443
08-10-2014, 02:33 AM
Edward is king. Don't remember any particularly funny moments though.

6:08 is a favourite of mine.

http://youtu.be/eyA1a9YNsZ0

It's more the anger and vulgarity I find funny about him.

Namikaze_17
08-10-2014, 02:43 AM
I like all characters........they're all cool and unique in their own way.

Their fanbases are a different story. :rolleyes:

Landruner
08-10-2014, 02:59 AM
Connor is not my favorite, but i see no reason to hate him.

Perfectly correct, he is not my favorite by far, but I do not hate the dude, and even wish that they could have expended his story in order to redeeming his missteps with some AC fans.

Namikaze_17
08-10-2014, 03:42 AM
Anything else feel like Stock was sent to "distract" everyone away from the ROGUE THREAD only by saying ridiculous statements about Connor?

#Conspiracy

Megas_Doux
08-10-2014, 03:55 AM
Their fanbases are a different story. :rolleyes:

Indeed!

Fanbases can be VERY annoying and even disturbing. For example, just check tumblr....

JustPlainQuirky
08-10-2014, 04:00 AM
I am one of those disturbing peeps from tumblr.:rolleyes:

jayjay275
08-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Edward - " Jaysus!"

RinoTheBouncer
08-10-2014, 11:44 AM
Aveline, I guess. I hate non of the AC leads but Aveline just didn’t appeal that much to me.

m4r-k7
08-10-2014, 11:44 AM
6:08 is a favourite of mine.
It's more the anger and vulgarity I find funny about him.

Haha forgot about that one
"Shut your f****ng gob or ill fill it with shot" lol
I don't know really I just had a much more fun time playing as Edward because he had tons of character. Really drawn out character which is why I want a sequel with him set in London

yankeegamergirl
08-10-2014, 12:15 PM
There's already been a lot of arguments and threads over who's the worst (or best) assassin. Ultimately, it's subjective and everyone's opinion is valid. People like what they like and hate what they hate. Is this really needed? All this thread does is result in others flaming each other.

Pretty much this... especially since there seems to be an abundance of people who despite connecting to the internet can't bear to handle someone giving an opinion that is not similar to their own. lol.

StocktonBrawler
08-10-2014, 03:52 PM
Because it's cool to hate on a character if ''everyone else does''. OP is the epitome of that. He has no real reason or argument to back up his hate. Only that everyone else apparently does. And to back that up, he uses his own opinion like ''he's whiny, he's a brat, he's stupid'' and furthers it with ''he almost killed the franchise, he should die in RO''. People like that has no backbone, and you should pay no mind to. Why this thread isn't locked is beyond me.

As for the people who are still playing, that's because the games aren't bad. People just like to be nitpicky.

I "has no backbone"? Please explain why I "has no backbone"?

I gave you my reasons why I, and almost every other AC fan, loathes Connor. He sucks, and I hope he gets tortured brutally off screen before he's finally killed. But chances are the ubisoft guys won't do that because they don't even want to waste time on such a ****ty, hated character. It's better off to just leave him in limbo and pretend he never existed.

marvelfannumber
08-10-2014, 03:54 PM
@Stockton

Please, don't start this bull**** again.

StocktonBrawler
08-10-2014, 03:55 PM
Pretty much this... especially since there seems to be an abundance of people who despite connecting to the internet can't bear to handle someone giving an opinion that is not similar to their own. lol.

Yeah, totally. I mean, like 98% of all fans hate Connor, but god forbid you mention it to the other 2%, you'd think the sky is falling.

I personally believe connor is the single worst videogame character of all time, but hey, that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

I don't know why some people are obsessed with a fictional character, that tumblr thing is just beyond disturbing.

StocktonBrawler
08-10-2014, 03:56 PM
@Stockton

Please, don't start this bull**** again.

What bs? I was gone, and I have a right to defend myself, my views, and the views of the majority of all AC fans. Connor stinks, and I don't like him.

marvelfannumber
08-10-2014, 03:56 PM
How is this thread not locked yet, Loco, Shade, anyone?

What bs? I was gone, and I have a right to defend myself, my views, and the views of the majority of all AC fans. Connor stinks, and I don't like him.

Because you're blatantly posting just to stir up hate. It's pretty much the definition of trolling.

Aphex_Tim
08-10-2014, 03:57 PM
I feel like we've already had this discussion...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but why do I have the feeling you're just here to stir sh*t up?

StocktonBrawler
08-10-2014, 04:04 PM
I feel like we've already had this discussion...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but why do I have the feeling you're just here to stir sh*t up?

I was gone, and I didn't have the chance to truly explain myself.

But whatever I said what I needed to say. That's all. No more Connor posts from me unless someone offers a valid and articulate reply to one of my earlier posts.

StocktonBrawler
08-10-2014, 04:05 PM
On another note, I think we can all agree that Edward and Ezio were the greatest characters. I guess it has to do with the humor and light heartedness of the characters.

marvelfannumber
08-10-2014, 04:05 PM
I was gone, and I didn't have the chance to truly explain myself.

But whatever I said what I needed to say. That's all. No more Connor posts from me unless someone offers a valid and articulate reply to one of my earlier posts.

Good, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

On another note, I think we can all agree that Edward and Ezio were the greatest characters. I guess it has to do with the humor and light heartedness of the characters.

No.

Xstantin
08-10-2014, 04:09 PM
Whenever there is "we can all agree" you know how it's gonna play out.

ze_topazio
08-10-2014, 04:09 PM
You have all the right to defend your dislike of Connor, however if you want to convince anyone you have to do it in an educated and proper way, not to mention you need to actually give arguments, real arguments, not vague claims, so far you're just being vulgar and rude, you are sounding like a ignorant stupid kid and nothing more.

Namikaze_17
08-10-2014, 04:25 PM
You have all the right to defend your dislike of Connor, however if you want to convince anyone you have to do it in an educated and proper way, not to mention you need to actually give arguments, real arguments, not vague claims, so far you're just being vulgar and rude, you are sounding like a ignorant stupid kid and nothing more.

^ This..... But yeah OP, if you're gonna hate Connor; Fine. But please have legitimate claims instead of petty nitpicks or dislikes about his personality.

But if you can't, I advise you leave these forums before things turn Ugly.....this is a civil place for Civil discussions.

We NEED no Flamers. Alright?

marvelfannumber
08-10-2014, 04:28 PM
Now can we please let this thread die? Plz.

Namikaze_17
08-10-2014, 04:30 PM
Yeah, totally. I mean, like 98% of all fans hate Connor, but god forbid you mention it to the other 2%, you'd think the sky is falling.

I personally believe connor is the single worst videogame character of all time, but hey, that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

I don't know why some people are obsessed with a fictional character, that tumblr thing is just beyond disturbing.

What is this "98%" you speak of mate? Do you have legitimate proof? Or it is your own personal opinion?

I doubt you and a couple friends you have count as 98% buddy....

ze_topazio
08-10-2014, 04:40 PM
I have to say however that when it came to tastes sometimes you can't explain why you dislike or like something, you just do.

Stealth Gamer92
08-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Connor is the only assassin I ever found impossible to get invested in, so him.

shingorengeki84
08-10-2014, 05:43 PM
No offence, but this is only YOUR opinion and you hardly can speak for the whole community. -__-"
Ezio was my least favorite character, but still, I would never say that he was the worst, since every Assassins was great, in his own way.

StocktonBrawler
08-10-2014, 05:51 PM
What is this "98%" you speak of mate? Do you have legitimate proof? Or it is your own personal opinion?

I doubt you and a couple friends you have count as 98% buddy....

The majority, like 98%, of all fans hate Connor.

lothario-da-be
08-10-2014, 05:51 PM
Every AC fan's list.
1. Ezio
2. Edward
3. Altair
4. Connor
Why even debate? Everyone thinks the same anyway, that's what IGN tought me.

Assassin_M
08-10-2014, 05:52 PM
Ooookay, time for some articulate BS because i'm bored.

I would say Ezio is the worst lead we had in AC because so many writing problems to his character, progression, consistency and motivations.

in AC II, Ezio dons the robes of his father for some unexplained reason ("take everything you find in there" oooooh, how thoughtful of Papa, he wanted me to have this kick-*** costume, let me just try it on while my dad is rotting in jail expecting me to deliver very important letters to save him from being hanged) but anyways, dad dies, Paola trains him yada yada and then Ezio kills Uberto--our revenge is finished with the death of Uberto, which is all well and good- Ezio continues to join the fight because the Pazzi were his enemies and they had a personal hand in his father's death; cool but then earlier he and Mario discuss Giovanni's work and Ezio "takes it up" with no reason or explanation as to why he's suddenly so willing to take responsibility when 5 minutes ago he was going to escape Italy with the remainder of his family and adding to that, the extremely awkward conversations with Mario during training that showed Ezio being in NO WAY convinced and Mario indoctrinating him forcefully.

Going back to Ezio's unexplained sudden "maturity", Ezio really has no reason to fight the Templars in Venice...or Templars at all after the Pazzi, for that matter since he makes it pretty clear that he's only after revenge by pursuing Rodrigo. The quest is thus minimized to a list of names on a sheet of paper that Ezio has to eliminate....uhhh why? because his uncle told him so although AGAIN, it was shown that Ezio never really cared for the dribble that his uncle talked about in the office about the Codex pages and Giovanni's work. We are then left with a story of a repoman....except instead of taking your stuff, he stabs you in the face.

Many of the alliances that Ezio makes throughout the story make absolutely no sense--There's no way that a 20 something kid who was betrayed by a close family friend would be so huggy huggy and friendly with EACH and EVERY person he meets, it just doesn't make any sense. He's all friendly with Antonio when he's suspicious as hell "we know all about you Ezio and we know your name too lol" and why in god's name would Ezio friggin risk getting killed or imprisoned on his FIRST DAY in Venice--during his revenge vendetta--by helping Rosa? oooooh the lady in distress plot device and we all know how ***** Ezio is because that makes sense. Ezio spends the next 5 years helping Antonio...5 years to assassinate ONE target and then the script strips all that away when Grimaldi says "the Assassin has been here for weeks" No, man....no, I haven't, I'v been here for years.

Ezio's motivations are also another point of frustration. He joins the Assassins and becomes fully dedicated to eradicating Templar tyranny, supposedly--which FINALLY brings his actions in sync with his motivations after 5 sequences of aimlessness--No more revenge "Revenge would have consumed me but i'm fine now" GREAT, man...great.
Do any of you remember Altair's conversation with Richard in Arsuf after killing Robert? when Richard asks why Altair came this far to kill one man? Altair's entire motivations, progression and goals were summarized in that bit. Richard erroneously thinks Altair was here for revenge--and he would have been correct if it was in the beginning of the game--but Altair corrects him and tells him that it was rather justice, than revenge. BOOM, full circle.
Now, with Ezio...he shifts and jumps in the last 5 minutes of the game...we're under the impression that Ezio is only pursuing Rodrigo because he's a dangerous Templar with access to the vault which houses a powerful weapon and the staff of Eden in his hands...no more revenge because he's totally over it, right? No..."I thought i was beyond this but i'm not" is what Ezio says when he reaches Rodrigo. oh....okay then, so...you're still kinda finding your place in the dedication to the Creed, yeah? okay, mate...kill him, one less Templar for the Creed but then..."killing you wont bring my family back, i'm done"--WHAT? so you're not over revenge but wait you're over it and you're a dedicated assassin but wait, you're not because you're...over revenge? how does this make any sense?

adding to all of that, Ezio is just really dumb, rude and closed minded--which makes his Brotherhood self nonsensical to the extent that it almost feels like a retcon--He's very rude and insensitive to Leonardo when the machine doesn't fly all the way to the palace. He insults and berates Leonardo in front of Antonio for the rest of that scene when they're together. He's your best friend and helped you loads, that's really how you treat him? He never even apologized afterwards--even when Leonardo confides in him as a friend and tells him about his machine, Ezio idiotically scoffs and laughs in his face--what an idiot.
He needed to be SHOWN how to do a climb leap twice, all Edward did was pickup on the words Du Casse and Rogers said when he was "showing" them assassination techniques but Ezio had to be shown TWICE how to do a climb leap. wow.

I think i'm in the majority when I say that Ezio was a complete dumb-*** and badly written character--Like....99.9 percent of my basement friends dislike Ezio, that's the majority of the fanbase

Xstantin
08-10-2014, 05:54 PM

Make a pie diagram, and I'll buy it. Seriously.

wvstolzing
08-10-2014, 05:56 PM
Ooookay,
/snip/
wow.

I agree with this wholeheartedly.

My favorite character by far is Raton.

Mr_Shade
08-10-2014, 05:59 PM

If you are going to pull statistics out of thin air, without proof, then the community can't really add to the discussion..

Since the thread has little or no data to back up the opening post - and you haven't really attempted to add to the thread, other than post baseless statements - which appear to serve nothing more than to inflame the thread, I think it's best to close.

There have been and still are - threads such as this, with a lot more evidence to support the statements made.