PDA

View Full Version : Arno: the fearless Assassin ubicollectable statue question

xxtonypunk96xx
08-08-2014, 06:43 AM
I've been trying to find a site that's selling the ubicollectable Arno statue as I cannot buy it from the store itself since I live in NA ( nice job Ubisoft). I don't care for statue itself as I'm getting the collectors edition but I do want the code it brings to get that outfit in-game. The question is however, if did find a way to get my hands on it and shell out the money for it, will the code even work in my area? (p.s if anyone knows a site selling it that ships to the U.S let me know please!)

Ureh
08-08-2014, 07:13 AM
At the moment I can't find any US sellers that are taking orders for that statue. Eventually we'll be able to find some on amazon... ebay, etc. Or you could try to import it from forbiddenplanet, mightyape, or any other store that ships internationally.

Ubicollectibles released the Edward Kenway Pirate Assassin and Blackbeard statues last year and those also included codes to unlock certain dlc (ex: Edward Kenway's Family sword, Haytham-themed robes, Connor's sails). However, codes to unlock the dlc I mentioned were also included in the McFarlane figurines, which are readily available in the US. Based on that, my guess is that the code from the Fearless Assassin statue will also be available in one of the series 3 McFarlane figurines.

xxtonypunk96xx
08-08-2014, 08:34 AM
Hmm did not know that thank you very much for that info!

Mr_Shade
08-08-2014, 11:07 AM
Hi,

If you have questions - best to ask store support - since the DLC codes, maybe region locked - so best to check with store support directly:

www.support.ubi.com

Darkfoxx117
11-13-2014, 03:13 PM
At the time of this post you can't even redeem the codes. I live in Australia and bought the statues from EB games (gamespot) a couple of months back and to this day I still cannot redeem either code for the in game items.

Lonnie_Jackson
11-13-2014, 10:32 PM
I've been trying to find a site that's selling the ubicollectable Arno statue as I cannot buy it from the store itself since I live in NA ( nice job Ubisoft). I don't care for statue itself as I'm getting the collectors edition but I do want the code it brings to get that outfit in-game. The question is however, if did find a way to get my hands on it and shell out the money for it, will the code even work in my area? (p.s if anyone knows a site selling it that ships to the U.S let me know please!)

Bigbadtoystore.com and amazon have them.

toolen22
11-20-2014, 06:42 PM
I think the dlc outfit will come with one of the McFarlane series four figures coming out in Spring 2015.

ShadoeKat
11-20-2014, 08:23 PM
I live in North America, have the Edward Kenway, Arno and the Elise statues. I purchased them through gamer-heaven.net. The codes didn't work last year from Edward because I'm in NA and neither do Arno or Elise this time either. I know they don't sell these statues IN North America... but it would be nice if the codes worked if we wanted them. And last year I bought the Mcfarlance figures and none of their codes worked on the PS4 or Xbox One. This year... I'm holding off on buying them, even though they say the codes are for next-gen until someone can say they work. I want Arno's outfit with his figure. I got so much runaround last year with the Mcfarlance figures, leary of them now.