PDA

View Full Version : Points not rewarded when level time is beaten offline

eldroo
08-07-2014, 12:55 PM
This has been going on for weeks but today I've beaten my times on 4 levels and havrnt been awarded any points. The problem occurs when after beating time I have connection issues (either I loose wifi range or just server doesnt reapond for a minute). When The game goes back online the points fot beating the time dont add up to my overall score. Sometimes the level also shows the old time on the leaderboards for few hours (one of them showed the old time for 3 days until it has updated), but even after it gets updated I dont get any points for it. I probably lost hundreds of thousands points because of this bug. It is worst when i spend hours beating tough level and finally get a result 1-2seconds better then the old one, but dont get awarded any points. It makes the game unplayable.

How are the points awarded? Is it a cumulation of all the times for all levels? Or are the points only awarded right after the time is beaten (so when for some reason youre offline, they get lost)? Its very frustrating. Please someone explain or fix it.

Mandrake2007
08-07-2014, 02:27 PM
Good luck.

I'm not accepting that the fault lies with me. I've never had connectivity issues. I think their servers are at fault.

The only way you'll get those points back is if RedLynx recalculate your total from each course leaderboard and chances are that won't happen. I've pretty much resigned myself from playing the game again. I'm amazed you're persisting if you've lost as many points as you're claiming. Call it a day and move on!

xLGZ
08-07-2014, 11:26 PM
It's wierd, i always beat my time offline and a few min later when i get online, my points are rewarded. Maybe just wait a few hours and it will work