PDA

View Full Version : 10th Anniversary project

kosmoscreed
08-07-2014, 09:15 AM
Still somes year remaining for the 10th anniversary of the series but taking into account that it takes 2-3 years to make something new, probably they will start thinking about it soon. Do you want something special to be done for the 10th anniversary?.

I personally will want an animated series, preferible done by a japanese animation studio, a CG animated series, if is done like the CG trailers, will be cool too.

jayjay275
08-07-2014, 10:57 AM
Remastered versions of AC1, AC2, ACB, ACR and AC3 done for current gen. Not HD ports, but remakes.

NekoKera
08-07-2014, 11:15 AM
I'd be happy with just an AC1 remake. Would also be neat to throw in some of the Revelations content as post-game material but remove the Desmond bits and include it into the modern day story with Abstergo Entertainment trying to finally make something salvageable of the Subject 17 session as well as removing necessary scenes that could be reaccessed through "hacks."

Skelface
08-07-2014, 11:36 AM
First game and Ezio Trilogy feel already too old for me (gameplay and graphically speaking), despite their quality, that's why seeing them running on AnvilNext (primarly for better controls) with clearer story like mystic_wolf suggested and, obviously, all the DLC included (Director's Cut, Chapter 12 & 13, Copernic Conspiracy, etc...) would be a good thing for me. Assassin's Creed III doesn't need a port/remake, except for making it a less bounded game.

Bottom line, Ubisoft should make its own Master Chief Collection (low price for each game in the same package) / Metro Redux (every aspect of the game is enhanced), preferably in a year without any new release.

SHADOWGARVIN
08-07-2014, 01:06 PM
Remastered versions of AC1, AC2, ACB, ACR and AC3 done for current gen. Not HD ports, but remakes.

That would be great!

RinoTheBouncer
08-07-2014, 01:13 PM
Well I’d love to see AC1 or AC2 getting remade even though I don’t think we’ve advanced enough in terms of graphics and console generations to require a remake of a game that still doesn’t look very outdated, but I love to see such a thing happening. Other than that, I’d love to see them remaster the whole Desmond Saga for PS4. We buy some kick-*** box set with all 5 games on PS4 including all the extras, DLCs and perhaps fixing all their original imperfections in addition to graphical and texture upgrades..etc. that would be ideal because it will help all newcomers be introduced to the amazing Assassin’s Creed franchise on PS4.

I’m sure since the series was annualized then we’ll get at least 6 more AC games on the PS4/XB1 generation, and I’m sure any new fan will want to experience what the series looked like in the beginning.

Regarding having anything in CGI, I’d support it in every way I can. A CGI animated AC film or series would be a masterpiece because I’m sure there’s no better way to portray a video game on the big screen, than using it’s own characters and world. I don’t think any actor or actress or even any Anime studio can capture what the trailers could. So yes, I’ll be more than happy to have a CGI AC film. Something like Resident Evil Degeneration and Damnation or Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within and Advent Children.

I think an Animated series would be very interesting. I just hope they take it seriously and pour enough resources into it to make sure it doesn’t turn out to be a lackluster, but rather something that can be successful and interesting to both the fans and the general public who never even played the games. A fighting game wouldn’t be that interesting unless they work on making it something remarkable and distinctive from other fighting games or perhaps an iPad or PS Vita game.

shobhit7777777
08-07-2014, 01:16 PM
They either do it proper - MC collection like

or they don't

Splinter Cell HD was terrible.

marvelfannumber
08-07-2014, 01:28 PM
I would like them to remake AC1, because I despise that game and would like to see the awesome setting used to it's full potential.

Remaking AC 2 seems kind of pointless though, since that game is already good.

Bastiaen
08-07-2014, 03:46 PM
I don't want to play an AC1 remake. I used to want this, but it's still glorious to play today, so how would it be any better in 3 years? Yeah, they could improve the graphics (or ruin them), or they could add more content/ better cutscenes, but the game is still amazing as it is... I kinda hope they do nothing like that...
AC set in China?

pacmanate
08-07-2014, 03:50 PM
I dont want remakes, it takes away from already awesome games.

I wouldnt mind a short film.

marvelfannumber
08-07-2014, 03:52 PM
I don't want to play an AC1 remake. I used to want this, but it's still glorious to play today, so how would it be any better in 3 years? Yeah, they could improve the graphics (or ruin them), or they could add more content/ better cutscenes, but the game is still amazing as it is... I kinda hope they do nothing like that...
AC set in China?

Well if they made the story telling understandable, improved the graphics immensly, added maybe one or two more cities, good AI, added the parkour from Unity and added mission variety that doesn't bore me to tears I would say it would be worth my 60 bucks.

Oh yeah and if they got rid of those insane people in Acre, seriously who thought those were a good idea?

CoachAssassin
08-07-2014, 03:58 PM
If they would do something seriously, they would already be working on it, a tleast setting it up etc. I'm thinking that they will keep Japan/China for their 10th anniversary game. It's probably going to be a huge thing with some very revolutionary stuff.

I just hope they won't call it quits with their 10th anniversary.

marvelfannumber
08-07-2014, 04:00 PM
If they would do something seriously, they would already be working on it, a tleast setting it up etc. I'm thinking that they will keep Japan/China for their 10th anniversary game. It's probably going to be a huge thing with some very revolutionary stuff.

I am still in the belief that they will come out with the Japan game when the series stops making money, I mean from a buisness standpoint it would make perfect sense.

Dome500
08-07-2014, 04:57 PM
Yeah and AC1 remake would be quite cool, though I think it is no must. Would they change the existing gameplay mechanics Idk if I would like it as much.

lothario-da-be
08-07-2014, 05:30 PM
For ac's 10th anniversary they will release 10 ac games.
One for ps4, one for xbox one, one for PC, one for wii U, one for wii, one for ps3, one for xbox360, one for ps vita, one for the ps2 and one for the xbox.
They will do this to please everyone and let nobody miss out on an AC game that year. Fantastic isn't it?
Did I forget to mention they are all Ezio games?

joelsantos24
08-07-2014, 05:45 PM
An AC1 remake, obviously. Imagine it done with nowadays technology. Brilliant.

HIBEE12
08-07-2014, 08:28 PM
AC 1 remade with double the flags = double the fun -_-

Kakuzu745
08-07-2014, 08:52 PM
Some form of Altair Sequel or Console version of Bloodlines or Chronicles

Shahkulu101
08-07-2014, 09:11 PM
Assassin's Creed Discovery HD!

Locopells
08-07-2014, 09:15 PM
AC 1 remade with double the flags = double the fun -_-

All kidding aside, a map would be a godsend...

SHADOWGARVIN
08-07-2014, 09:17 PM

Indeed!

Sushiglutton
08-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Thing is that the gameplay has been unsatisfying so far imo. And it's kind of tough to fix, because when you start poking in some end, it will have consequences rippling through the entire game. Therefor I'm mostly looking forward, not back! And I'm feeling quite optimistic about Unity. But we'll see.

That being said, an overhauled Venice with better lighting and water effects would be freaking sweet :D!

Yeah running around collecting a few hundred flags with the help of a map sounds like an incredibly good time ....:mad:

:p

rprkjj
08-07-2014, 09:38 PM
First game and Ezio Trilogy feel already too old for me (gameplay and graphically speaking), despite their quality, that's why seeing them running on AnvilNext (primarly for better controls) with clearer story like mystic_wolf suggested and, obviously, all the DLC included (Director's Cut, Chapter 12 & 13, Copernic Conspiracy, etc...) would be a good thing for me. Assassin's Creed III doesn't need a port/remake, except for making it a less bounded game.

Bottom line, Ubisoft should make its own Master Chief Collection (low price for each game in the same package), preferably in a year without any new release.

Yes. This.

JustPlainQuirky
08-07-2014, 10:22 PM
lol I'm the one scrub who voted fighting game :rolleyes:

Edvard6
08-07-2014, 10:29 PM
Assassin's Creed Duel !!!
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/04/assassins_creed_duel_was_a_fighting_game_starring_ ezio_sam_fisher_and_rayman

JustPlainQuirky
08-07-2014, 10:37 PM
Don't make me mourn by what could have been!

But welcome to the forums!

STDlyMcStudpants
08-08-2014, 01:31 AM
Next Gen ports for AC1 - AC3 (AC Ro will get a separate by next yr lol)

Jon253
08-08-2014, 02:03 AM
What I would want for AC1, a remastered version of the first game. The same game, just up the resolution, more detailed textures and updated character models. Maybe add some features, like an updated map and more costumes. Also include Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines HD remake, with more missions, Desmond game segments. Basically, a definitive Altair package.

If this goes well, a few years later, make an ultimate Ezio package. Basically, all the Ezio games + DLC with updated graphics, character models, and resolution with a few updates.
AC2 - Replay segments, all items on maps
ACB - Put the Da Vinchi DLC in the game in chronological order, clean up the ending a bit (I thought the Ezio portion was a bit rushed)
Assassin's Creed II: Discover Remake (either as separate game, or sequence in chronological order in AC II)
-Standardized controller options for all three games
-All multiplayer, support for local play and against bots (In case you want to relive the experience when one one else plays online)

In Each set, have extras on another disk such as
-making of documentaries
-comic-con / pax panels
-trailers
-E3 presentations

ShoryukenMan
08-08-2014, 03:24 AM
I'm going to be boring and say, I just want a new game for the 10th anniversary.

I'd say give me a remake of AC1, but then that might mean not getting to explore a new era or setting for the year that it came out.

And on top of that, I would only want AC1 remade if they were willing to do the same for the entire Desmond arc.

Xangr8
08-09-2014, 07:59 PM
Something awesome...I just don't know what...yet :P

Fatal-Feit
08-09-2014, 09:04 PM
How about a Bloodline remake instead?

Landruner
08-10-2014, 04:09 AM
You want the truth? Well, chances are that AC 1 will be remake and released at the same time than AC Fassbinder's movie's release sometime in 2 years from now.

DoSsBoY
08-10-2014, 06:21 AM
if they made animated movie i would want them to do it like they did animatrix or halo legends bunch of different style animations. small storys bad ***

Assassin_M
08-10-2014, 06:25 AM
AC I and AC III remake--proper remake

AC II, ACB and ACR remastered ports.

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-10-2014, 06:50 AM
AC I and AC III remake--proper remake

AC II, ACB and ACR remastered ports.

^ This!

ze_topazio
08-10-2014, 11:53 AM
Since we get a game every year, on the 10th anniversary year the series takes a break. :cool:

AherasSTRG
08-10-2014, 04:14 PM
What about a game that references ALL the previous assassins and events?

Shahkulu101
08-10-2014, 04:18 PM
You want the truth? Well, chances are that AC 1 will be remake and released at the same time than AC Fassbinder's movie's release sometime in 2 years from now.

Fassbender's AC movie is supposed to be coming next year....

AherasSTRG
08-10-2014, 05:52 PM
Fassbender's movie is coming in August 2015, well before the franchise's 10-year anniversary and it will most probably follow an original story, not retell the story of the games.