PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed: Corruptus (small idea I have)

Legends1997
08-07-2014, 03:54 AM
New to Abstergo Entertainment, Eli Pierce is just a level designer working on multiple projects for Abstergo but in a very dangerous way, however while programming the coding goes wrong. While in the Animus Eli is like a architect for the game and he works on his levels by saving everything onto one file, which is too dangerous cause the DNA data shouldn't be mixed, so while working on a level the files get corrupt and the files and levels get mixed. The problem this creates is Animus starts to self generate a story with the data that was in the file, which consisted of numerous projects all set in different time eras, so Animus creates a new world with unique history that combines the data in the file. A vast new world is created by Animus and Eli is stuck in the program but without a body, after a few hours in the real world a friend see's Eli at his station and helps however Eli is stuck in the system and the only way out is to complete the task Animus made. So his friend hacks into Abstergo files and finds Desmonds data and injects it into the game to allow Eli to use, however his friend puts all the data into the program and Animus creates one character with all of Desmonds ancestry. So now Eli takes control of a character who has generations of experience but is put up against enemies that are made up of medieval, renniancance, and revolution time era, and the map is made up from different parts of the world and this creates a unique culture.

This would be a fun, new, and challenging experience Ubisoft could present to us, it would allow them to use way more imagination and create a more unique story.

Fatal-Feit
08-07-2014, 04:00 AM
This sounds awesome.

LoyalACFan
08-07-2014, 04:07 AM
I've always wanted to see all of our Assassin heroes onscreen together, but I'm not sure whether I'd want to have a whole game of it. This sounds like an awesome way to end the franchise, but I had hoped to see Altair and Ezio again in Desmond's finale and that never happened. I'm not sure how they'd tie them all together now, since Arno, Adewale, and Aveline have no significant connection to the Desmond ancestors.

JustPlainQuirky
08-07-2014, 04:09 AM
Mentioned an idea similar to this several times before.

A corrupt animus world that is the result of merging memories/time periods would be awesome.

Xstantin
08-07-2014, 04:19 AM
As awesome as it sounds, wouldn't it feel a bit, dunno, disjointed? Usually there is a certain theme in each game whether it is a story or visuals... not really a good example I guess, but it took Deus Ex guys forever to mix Renaissance and cyberpunk properly.

Legends1997
08-07-2014, 06:23 AM
As awesome as it sounds, wouldn't it feel a bit, dunno, disjointed? Usually there is a certain theme in each game whether it is a story or visuals.

It's not like the different time era's would be clashing, the Animus would generate one world that would have multiple fractions that would have their own unique culture. Its not like there would be three different cities and each city would be a different time era and culture, however each city, fraction would have its own style, sort of like in todays cities. The theme of it would be a Animus takes our history and uses culture and events and locations to create its own concept or imagination of what it wants.

I've always wanted to see all of our Assassin heroes onscreen together, but I'm not sure whether I'd want to have a whole game of it. This sounds like an awesome way to end the franchise, but I had hoped to see Altair and Ezio again in Desmond's finale and that never happened. I'm not sure how they'd tie them all together now, since Arno, Adewale, and Aveline have no significant connection to the Desmond ancestors.

I didn't say all Assassin's onscreen together, but all of their experience and abilities put into one Assassin that Eli takes control of. Eli will awake and have preloaded memories injected into his mind so that he'll be in character, however since he doesn't have any ancestry that has combative experience his character is injected with Desmonds ancestry.