PDA

View Full Version : Question for TrackIR users....Help Please.

Lav69
05-19-2004, 06:36 PM
I just got TrackIR 3 pro today and am setting it up. One thing I don't see is the ability to change the amount of head movement necessary to move view in game. I want to make it so I need less head movement right or left to move my view in game. Any help is appreciated.

Lav69
05-19-2004, 06:36 PM
I just got TrackIR 3 pro today and am setting it up. One thing I don't see is the ability to change the amount of head movement necessary to move view in game. I want to make it so I need less head movement right or left to move my view in game. Any help is appreciated.

InyerEye
05-19-2004, 06:54 PM
I just got mine yesterday.So I may be wrong but,I think you need to adjust the Y and X axis to a higher speed .Its in the "motion" section when you open the program.You may need to click on "customize" just below the Motion Presets window before you can see where the slide adjustments are.
Good luck.

http://www.btinternet.com/~lee_mail/Fw190-5.jpg

"Immortal for a limited time"

Charos
05-19-2004, 06:57 PM
Go to the "MOTION" Tab. On this Tab you can make X and Y axis move at the Same rate or independently of each other with the "Edit a Motion Axis" selection (Notice it has a Chain Symbol.

You can adjust the Speed you Require seperately at direrent POV angles by utilising the "Speed" and "Edit Point" Sliders to your Likeing.
Most people will be using a "DeadZone" Type Curve Profile - I prefer to Scale faster Movement on the Y Axis than the X Axis and Make the x Axis get more Aggressive as it reaches its extremities. But since these Choices are Very personal its just a case of playing with it till it Suits YOU.

But no matter how Frustrated you may get with setting it up - Just stay Calm, Because when you do get it to YOUR Likeing the sky is the Limit.

Lav69
05-19-2004, 08:03 PM
ok...I got it...thanks.