PDA

View Full Version : Lag?

HeshMeister
08-03-2014, 08:28 AM
Anyone else?

UbiCeeCee
08-05-2014, 07:58 PM
Hi HeshMeister, could you please provide your gamertag? We're looking into this, and being able to see an example of someone experiencing the issue would help a lot!
Thanks!

ruberfoo
08-05-2014, 08:28 PM
Hi HeshMeister, could you please provide your gamertag? We're looking into this, and being able to see an example of someone experiencing the issue would help a lot!
Thanks!

i have lag every single game. my gamertag is humble beast7

GTKnightMare
08-09-2014, 10:25 AM
i ben have lag off in on every day but i ben take off time to play game that i not lag at all so i guess it is your guys server line.
but how can this be one way to find out disble the player market n send everyone items back so the players dont worry when you do this and see for ur self is it the player market causing the lag if so mean you guys have to make 2 server lines 1 for the game players mode 1 for the market mode this will cut the upland every min we get from a load up from the player market in the server line right now the server kick everyone off every min do to the massive uploads from the player market there 214 pages every page is 14 items that is alot of up loads you see now that this is why if the server get every min a upload for this how can players keep a good connection when something is over load it with the market uploading. piz give my idea a try or if i worng disregrad this thread but if i right the lag will stop n everyone is happy.
i go to bed it is late at night yes this big lag at night 2AM i take my time out to typ this to help my self n my friends this a good game i like to see airmech arena 2 :/ but i love this game so i not give up hope on you guys