PDA

View Full Version : The Crew Public Teamspeak

SteadyBeer
08-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Hey guys,
I know that it's quite early but I already set up a public Teamspeak for The Crew!

Everyone is welcome to join and talk about stuffs, not only The Crew.

Everyone can create their own temporary channels!

If you have a crew but don't have a Teamspeak yet you can talk to me about getting your own seperate permanent channels with your own servergroup and nametag, but you should have atleast 5-10 regularly active members on the teamspeak.
You'll typically find me on the Teamspeak from around 2pm till 1am CEST every day for now.

And even though there may not be that many people on it now you can save it for later when The Crew launches, the Teamspeak will still be there!

62.146.212.70:1337

KernelPad
08-03-2014, 06:30 PM
Nice going! I heard they're doing something like this back in The Division. Everyone who is a fan of The Crew, come join the TS server!

SteadyBeer
08-25-2014, 10:03 AM
Since the 2nd Beta should start in about an hour I just wanted to bump this up a bit! :)
Feel free to join, me and several other members of the SpeedHunters Crew will be there too! :P

INV-asher
11-22-2014, 03:48 AM
Hey guys,
I know that it's quite early but I already set up a public Teamspeak for The Crew!

Everyone is welcome to join and talk about stuffs, not only The Crew.

Everyone can create their own temporary channels!

If you have a crew but don't have a Teamspeak yet you can talk to me about getting your own seperate permanent channels with your own servergroup and nametag, but you should have atleast 5-10 regularly active members on the teamspeak.
You'll typically find me on the Teamspeak from around 2pm till 1am CEST every day for now.

And even though there may not be that many people on it now you can save it for later when The Crew launches, the Teamspeak will still be there!

62.146.212.70:1337. My I join. I will be playing it on the 4th and I am a vary good racer if I don't say so my self lol try⛲

SteadyBeer
12-04-2014, 08:58 PM
Since the game finally launched I'm just going to bump this up real quick, the Teamspeak is still up and running! :D

NEET_Ludamister
12-04-2014, 10:01 PM
Since the game finally launched I'm just going to bump this up real quick, the Teamspeak is still up and running! :D

I regularly popped in but never found anyone on.

DaRkInLiGhT720
03-27-2015, 09:02 PM
whoever was running the teamspeak server put a password up, its no longer accessible.