PDA

View Full Version : Complete Progress Reset!!!!

dhessi
07-31-2014, 08:00 PM
Last night while I was playing Trials, I got a message that said something about my save file being out of date, and that I should connect to uplay to fix it. The game restarted and ALL of my progress was gone. It started up a completely new game. I am connected to uplay and nothing has been fixed. I have been connected to uplay for almost two weeks! Please tell me there's a way to get my progress back. I have been playing this game A LOT.

EyeversonFan
08-01-2014, 12:07 AM
If you go through the first 7 or so missions it usually has a popup that says something along the lines of "You have 2 games in progress, which one do you want?" And you pick the one that says "Level 30 Rder" (Or whatever level you were on, believe its the bottom option) and it should be all good. If youve already done that then I have no clue.

Ive also had success just doing the first 2 tracks, then crashing on the 3rd, then after talking to Cybil just connect to Uplay on the top and it pops up with that message. Again, pick whatever level is higher and it should be ok. Hope you can figure it out and didnt lose everything, Id be SUPER pissed!

dhessi
08-01-2014, 02:43 AM
Thanks! I was able to get all my progress back.