PDA

View Full Version : Division Clan For Ps4 Gamers

HarryG579
07-30-2014, 01:24 AM
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN EMAIL ME OR REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH YOUR GAMERTAG OR SEND ME A REQUEST WITH THE MESSAGE (THE DIVISION FORUM) (READ ON FOR MY EMAIL AND GAMERTAG)

Introduction

Hello fellow Division Fan Members I have made this thread to ask if there are any ps4 gamers out their that are going to purchase the Division as none of my own friends are interested in it as mush as I am. I am asking to anyone out their from any region mainly Europe that would like to join my clan or squad better yet to unite against all other players to conquer over New York. I thought that as a new open world game we and with the divisions style I think that making friends in dark zones or anywhere else will not be so easy so it might be better to find your Division play mates early to get to know them and strive in New York
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Clan

As of yet I am deciding to name the Clan on the basis of The Division/New Yorkers but am not fully decided yet because it seems unfair to name a clan by yourself but with the help of the people that would willingly join my squad (4 People including myself) will help name the clan along those bases. If you decide to join read on but as of yet who joins I will not know who I would like to join my squad but if you read on and have the following requirements I think we will have a pretty dang sweet time :).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Squad Requirements (if you have these but the squad is full you can still be a part of the team you will be treated with the same amount of respect)

To join my squad you will need these requirements
Age : over 12 (11 years old is an exception but will not be able to join the squad)
Must have ps4 (duh)
Must have a form of speech but no text messaging you must have a ps4 mic with you at all times or have skype
For extra means of contact send me an email or reply to this thread with your email (not necessary)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact Info

To contact me for more information email: <email address removed>
My Gamertag is OzzieFuzzy2001

If you wish to join me
email me your standards of my requirements, your gamertag, your reason for wanting to join (must have 1 reason) and if you have any media things :P e.g youtube or twitch
(This can all be sent to my gamertag if you wish but you must give me your email for contact purposes)

I hope lots of you will join me in hopes to rule New York and then.... The Entire World oh whoops I may have bigger things on my mind my plan for world domination will soon be a step away with the help of you fellow divisioners or watever you wish to name yourselves. Stay strong ;)

P.s if you don't get the game on first release day or have a schedule that is tight if you have school that is cool but if you have a different time region you may not be able to join the squad sry. And if you don't get game on realease that is totally cool but if you wish to join the squad you may be dropped to the team which is still dang cool :)

Tully__
07-30-2014, 01:42 AM
No personal contact details on the forums please.