PDA

View Full Version : The Division Agents (TDA)

KernelPad
07-29-2014, 06:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rG9Sqvf.png

What Is The Division?
The Division, short for Strategic Homeland Division (SHD) is referred to as a secret organization you work for as an agent in the game; it can be compared to how we call the CIA “The Agency” or the FBI “The Bureau”. But there is also a second meaning to that name. When society collapses, people fight for food and water and that is when anyone can become a potential threat. People have to make tough moral choices, and as a Division agent you are confronted with such situations. Danger can come from anywhere, anyone and even from your friends…

What Are The Division Agents?
The Division Agents, also known as TDA strives to become the premier community-hub for all fans of Ubisoft's The Division. We would like to provide a centralized location for news, discussion, clan and group recruitment, and even creative fan content. We're here to provide QUALITY in all aforementioned facets.

In other words, we are a community desperately waiting for the game! :cool:

Intelligence Annex:
#1: Agents of The Division (http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-103929-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32)
#2: The Gear (http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-115661-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32)

The Division Agent Goodies:
The Division Agents Fansite (http://www.division-agents.net/)
Community TeamSpeak (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/900960-The-Division-Agents-Community-TeamSpeak-3-Server-Open-To-All!)
Community Signatures for TDA

Recruitment for PC, XBOX ONE, PS4:
Want to join in on the fun? Register at our website (http://www.division-agents.net/) and create an application for your suitable console here (http://www.division-agents.net/viewforum.php?f=6).

Cortexian
07-29-2014, 08:00 PM
Thank you for posting this thread KernalPad! Very well organized and nicely formatted.

If anyone has any questions about TDA please feel free to contact KernalPad or myself, we're working together to implement a great clan experience in addition to what TDA already has to offer! Come check us out! /shameless-self-promotion

JokerUnique
07-29-2014, 08:27 PM
Which clans are working now with whom.... because I'm all for clans, working together gathering information and helping each other... but now there are at least 2 recruitment-threads open... Division Agents sounds good and we are already working somewhat together... so how does this fit together? and where are silent hunters?

KernelPad
07-29-2014, 08:54 PM
Which clans are working now with whom.... because I'm all for clans, working together gathering information and helping each other... but now there are at least 2 recruitment-threads open... Division Agents sounds good and we are already working somewhat together... so how does this fit together? and where are silent hunters?

I was formerly the Leader of SilentHunters before I jumped ship and joined The Division Agents. Indeed, all Divisions are to work together in order to make progress in the world of crisis. As of now, I believe there are some groups looking for recruitment. (Like the threads such as the "minded gamers" squad). :)

JokerUnique
07-29-2014, 08:58 PM
I was formerly the Leader of SilentHunters before I jumped ship and joined The Division Agents. Indeed, all Divisions are to work together in order to make progress in the world of crisis. As of now, I believe there are some groups looking for recruitment. (Like the threads such as the "minded gamers" squad). :)
what was that again, "if you can't beat them, join them" ;-)

But yea I'm already active in Division Agent forum... and if you are stationed in UK then we have the same timezone, so this sounds good to me...

Cyrox.
07-30-2014, 07:36 AM
Hi, this sounds like a great clan but i got few questions since i can see this becoming a community clan with 500 members

1) Will there be age-restriction?

2) If i want to play with people who are as skilled as myself how can i identify them? ranks or what?

2.5) If i want to go for scavenging in dark zone and want to decimate every squad that tries to attack us how do i find people who are capable of doing that?

There could be some sort of "cv" when applying that shows your skill level in othergames, how long you have been playing tps, fps, rpg, etc. if you have anything to add ofc. Even military training is + for me :)

I have nothing against casual players or those who are not so familiar/good in shooting games i just would like to squad up with people who know their stuff when going for harder content. Also when not doing anything very hard i would love to play with everyone and have fun. In my book being skilled doesn't mean we can't have fun in our squads even if we are going for top content.

I really really hope everyone understands this is not against anyone.

PS: helping those who are not so good is very rewarding experience for me.

Cortexian
07-30-2014, 07:45 AM
Hey Cyroxi,

I think at the moment we're aiming to be a larger community clan without many application restrictions.

1) I feel like an age restriction is probably a good idea on the clan, and I will talk to KernalPad about this tomorrow (I'm off to bed after this post).

2) In all likelihood there may be a system in the game that lets you see the levels of other people in the clan and their skill rank or activity level. Until we have more information on how the clan system in the game will actually work I don't think KernalPad or myself have an answer to this right now. However I can see sub-groups of players within the entire clan forming naturally as people find others that they really enjoy playing with.

2.5) Same as above, we really need more information from Ubisoft before figuring out what we will do about this. That said, if there isn't something available in-game to help players determine this kind of thing we can put something together on the website to make it easier.

I hope this answers your questions!

Cyrox.
07-30-2014, 07:56 AM
Thanks for answers, cleared things a lot. Now back to waiting for more content ;)

KernelPad
07-30-2014, 12:30 PM
2) In all likelihood there may be a system in the game that lets you see the levels of other people in the clan and their skill rank or activity level. Until we have more information on how the clan system in the game will actually work I don't think KernalPad or myself have an answer to this right now. However I can see sub-groups of players within the entire clan forming naturally as people find others that they really enjoy playing with.

This. We're going to give freedom to our clan members to find and match who you prefer to play with, this can be done through our TeamSpeak channels. Once you've found a suitable squad, you can form and play with them any time you want. (We may make a register system that you can permanently make your squad channel and name). In a slight chance you are online but none of your squad mates are on, you're free to mis-match and find any other players that can suit your style. You can base this off their level, skill, cooperation, etc.

Though, I'm not confirming any of this, as said, Ubisoft needs to provide more data on clan and squad forming. Thanks for your interest in The Division Agents!

HarryG579
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Kernel and other sry I forgot your name I think your clan and clan name are great and the fact your putting a lot of work to help newcomers to the game and find their own style is brilliant I have been a gamer of this genre and shooter player myself but the only let back of me not wanting to join your squad is not that it isn't my style it's just I have been a UNO just a seeming addition to squads and clans my whole life of video gaming but for once this new game and this new opportunity I have decided to form my own squad or clan it will not be as great as your with your organised team speak and team sorting system and your own website but I would just like to commander my own squad and hope my clan and your clan won't want to rip each other's throats out

Cortexian
07-30-2014, 10:21 PM
No problem HarryG! Let me know if you'd like your own private channel on our TeamSpeak server for you and your clan, I can accommodate you!

HarryG579
07-31-2014, 01:18 AM
Wow that's really kinda thoughtful and I wouldn't like to be using part of your teamspeak unless you guys are cool with it and I would sure love for you to accommodate me but I don't think the people that join my clan will have teamspeak as my clan is just ps4 (if you want to play with me and talk to me) but other than that xbox one or pc are much better off in a team speak room so ye I would really like that and 1 question to you are you getting the game for PS4/Xbox 1/PC

Cortexian
07-31-2014, 05:17 AM
No problem! You probably don't need one for PS4, I didn't realize that was the platform you'd be using.

If anyone else running a PC clan would like a channel just let me know. You'll be able to create as many sub-channels as you need in your own channel!

Trickeries
08-03-2014, 01:12 PM
I'm soo looking forward to joining your PC squad guys, but I've got this question... I saw many people from the US who joined already but I'm from Europe (and the time zone difference can be a -_-). How do you plan to handle it? Will there be 2 unofficial subdivisions (1 for NA and another one for EU)? Just wonderin'!

Thanks in advance guys, and again, keep up the good work! :)

Cortexian
08-03-2014, 11:52 PM
Right now we're thinking that since we'll be limited to 4 person + companion drone squads, that we'll let individuals who join our clan find a group of three others in their time zone that they want to play with on a consistent basis. We're letting this naturally evolve right now until we know more about how the clan features in the game will actually work. Ideally we'll have people join our clan, hop in TeamSpeak, and find people to play with.

Normally when there are enough people doing this and we're limited with maximum group sizes, people will naturally form groups with people they enjoy playing with. Usually people will find 2-3 different groups so that if one is full they can go play with another. This kind of naturally happens, and I plan to make it so TeamSpeak is flexible enough that groups can have their own channels as needed.

KernelPad
08-13-2014, 01:32 PM
Well said, we want everyone to manage playing with everyone else in the clan, if you managed to find a good 2-3 players to play with, you have the opportunity to start your own proper and official Squad in the clan with your own channel. Of course there will be people that wish to keep playing with others therefore we shall have quite a few open channels. :)