PDA

View Full Version : Airmech Prime Questions?

ruberfoo
07-27-2014, 01:01 AM
It says I get a ton of units. Do these units expire like the ones i find? Or can i use them unlimitley?

AMStuart98
07-27-2014, 01:10 AM
*Infinitely? Unlimited?

Infinitely. If you pay for something, then you get it infinitely unless you sell it or that thing is gold VIP.

ruberfoo
07-27-2014, 04:12 AM
*Infinitely? Unlimited?

Infinitely. If you pay for something, then you get it infinitely unless you sell it or that thing is gold VIP.

I only ask because I have been finding units after matches which are consumable, and gone after 3 uses. Thanks

Grizzly_King203
08-01-2014, 08:41 AM
when can we get different looking mechs or do we need to spend money to get new looks.

Hiero_Glyph
08-01-2014, 04:15 PM
You can only acquire different AirMech skins by spending diamonds. Diamonds are acquired by selling items on the market or by spending real money to purchase them. Additional AirMechs/skins may be released in the future as well.

Th3Tater
08-01-2014, 05:29 PM
If you buy diamonds, 4.99 at the cheapest, Prime or the Starter pack, you can get Diamonds from completing the quest list. I think you get 20/day just for winning an online match. Co-op 3v3 for a quick payout. Kinda sucks that the ones you've earned before you go VIP just kinda vanish...but so be it. If anyone is wondering it's 10% for the XP/Kudos bonus for being VIP.

You must have gotten some 'trial' units/pieces. I've got a couple that have a little 3 in the corner, but right next to it is the "unlimited use" one