PDA

View Full Version : My FW200 Condor is gone???

Gershy
03-17-2004, 01:21 AM
Hi. A very strange thing happened to me. I started to create a campaign in FMB. Made a Stalingrad mission with a FW200 in there. Everything was working fine. In mission number 10 or so I decided to include another FW200. Mission created, clicked on play to test it but there were no FW200 in there. I restarted the mission with Icons on AND... Now I can see Icons in the air but no FW200. So i went to check the QMB and tere it's the same... All that is left of my FW200 in the game is its antenna!!! the rest is invisible. I could use them before but now they are gone. Isn't that strange? No one else I talked to so far has this problem.

-----------------------------

So long.We wish you well.
You told us how you weren't afraid to die.
Well then, so long.Don't cry.
Or feel too down.
Not all martyrs see divinity.
But at least you tried.

Gershy
03-17-2004, 01:21 AM
Hi. A very strange thing happened to me. I started to create a campaign in FMB. Made a Stalingrad mission with a FW200 in there. Everything was working fine. In mission number 10 or so I decided to include another FW200. Mission created, clicked on play to test it but there were no FW200 in there. I restarted the mission with Icons on AND... Now I can see Icons in the air but no FW200. So i went to check the QMB and tere it's the same... All that is left of my FW200 in the game is its antenna!!! the rest is invisible. I could use them before but now they are gone. Isn't that strange? No one else I talked to so far has this problem.

Or feel too down.
But at least you tried.

Belzeebub
03-17-2004, 01:43 AM
Stalingard?

Maybe they relized that the tide was turning and they deserted! :-)

Just kidding!

Belzeebub

Gershy
03-17-2004, 05:41 AM
lol

Or feel too down.
But at least you tried.

rbstr44
03-17-2004, 05:48 AM
You should mail your mission to a friend and see if they observe the same results. Repeatability is the key to the ability of the developers to find this visualization bug you discovered. Also, you might want to post your DX diagnostic info (either here, or in IL2 Community Help) to see if your settings, drivers, etc. may help cause the "Wonder Woman plane" effect.

Displacement through a Slab of Glass
http://sol.sci.uop.edu/~jfalward/refraction/displacementcolorthreebeams.jpg
Entering and exiting rays are displaced
from each other, but parallel.
Refraction of Light (http://sol.sci.uop.edu/~jfalward/refraction/refraction.html)

lepidroffu
03-19-2004, 12:01 PM
There in "MeshDetail" parameter in conf.ini. It occures in "[Render_OpenGL]" and "[Render_DirectX]
" sections. I narrowed down that FW-200 dissapears when this parameter is set to "1", ie. "MeshDetail=1" and reappears back when set to "2". I don't know whether there are other possible values for this parameter. I tested it only for OpenGL([Render_OpenGL]). I'm using Radeon 9700 and Catalyst 4.1.

heywooood
03-19-2004, 04:21 PM
Original stealth bomber luft-x planes.

the pilots and crew had to drink some kind of toxic elixir as well which was lethal after only 4 doses to keep from casting shadowy silouetts when the aircraft vanished.

One of Hitlers occult developements no doubt.